Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Yeah. I stopped buying cigarettes.

Cold turkey. It'll be a hard week. But after that. No cravings. I smoke for about 18 years, not as much as you, but I went cold turkey. I had horrible headaches for like a week after that. No more. I'm at a year and four months now

i've been smoking for 7 years and i feel like im always out of breath.. how'd you feel after 18? Not OP btw

I chew nicotine gum. Haven't smoked in a month and haven't even chewed gum in 4 days.

Oh look...this thread....again...

Same thing. I started running after I quit. Now I can do three miles before I start panting like a dog. My resting hear rate is 82 bpm. Best life choice I've ever made

smoked for 10 years, quit with nicotine gum.
just bought like 3 boxes once and started chewing nonstop until eventually i just didn't want the gum either.

never going back.
permanent damage not reversing itself
i can't even run a mile any more
so sad that i actually think about dying because of this poor decision - but then i realize that isn't enough. so maybe i go on a spree at a tobacco company somewhere.

vape you fool

nobody cares about you
kys

Spending roughly $35 a day on smokes?

So the only time you're not smoking is when you're bathing or sleeping?

Yeah that way you can look like a complete faggot as you kill yourself.

OP here I tried a vape and It didn't work so back to smoking and posting this thread up as a meme

i quitted for 8 months (cold turkey) . missed smoking everyday . now i have started again for like 1,5 months

I think you'll be needing this, take care now

switched to a pipe two months ago. No urge for a cigarette now. Consuming less, costing less.

Im smoking 20 per day, ill start to go to the gym hoping this will help me to stop

2 weeks cold turkey now.
I used to smoke a pack a day and 2 weeks ago I smoked my last cigarette.
It's fucking hard tbh but it was the only way.

for some reason I never started somking for a longer period than a few weeks before "quitting it" cause I didnt feel comfortable anymore. a friend of mine is smoking for years now though. just quitting to buy cigarettes sure isnt a solution, especially if you dont really want to quit in the first place I guess

should switch to vaping, can control and lower your nic level, make it easier to quit nicotine alltogether.

We thought you died of lung cancer Cred Forumsro

almost 4packs a day? Are you fucking kidding. Jesus you must just reek and if you smoke indoors which I bet you do, your place just must stink and all you own stink to hell.

I smoke too, but you are fucking taking it to retard level. Here is a tip, start only smoking outside. Never smoke indoors again. This alone will make you cut back quite a bit. Try it.

OP here my chest also suffers really badly I think I might die soon.

Vape

How much do you spend on cigs daily? 75 is absurd dude

75x5/60=6.25
6.25x7=43.75
43.75x52=2275
2275/24=94.8

Bro you smoke 95 days in a year

You should literally just kill yourself with a bullet to the brain right now, it'll be a faster and less painful/humiliating death.
They call them coffin nails for a reason faggot.

You dont quit smoking habit you replace it with something else.

Use heroin that will get u off smokin spending all ur cash on it and overdose shit i smoked black and milds when i was 14 moved to rollies like tops and im skinny and run like hell and shit im fine its called moderation u fucks yea i smoke a pouch in 2 weeks or in a week if i have a shitty one

>makes a shill thread encouraging people to smoke
>obviously doesn't like the fact that electronic cigarettes are killing the tobacco industry

shill please kys

stale

Lol op here i think this thread should be a meme

yes 6 years ago.

get a box of patches, and stop buying cigarettes.

Vape some wta ejuice then move on to regular ejuice with an rda. I still smoke but like 1-2 cigs during the weekend

Trips confirm faggotry