Broke

>broke
>unemployable
>family tearing itself apart
>neighborhood filled with junkies
>world going to shit
>deeply depressed
>nothing i can do about any of it
Someone please give me one good reason not to kill myself or i just might...

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/drop-hanging
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>or i just might
Break your fucking face tonight?
d00000d i fackin luvvvvv lymp biskit tey r so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 hoovy medal n gud

Just try again in another place

Negros keep dying everyday. That's a reason to live.

Move, forget everything.
If it's enough to make you want to kill yourself, then it's enough to not be worth staying for.

move.

Broke though. Couldnt leave if i wanted to, girlfriend and dog cost money to take with me, stuff costs money, house costs money, travel costs money. Thought about just leaving, but the obly difference would be i die homeless and alone.

Let's meet up. I have some nice rope we can go tandom from a sturdy branch and tickle each other's dick on the way down.

this OP

Plus i already moved to the other side of the country once, not much changed.
Where you from, wouldnt mind some company whilst i go

>this faggot wants to take things with him

get more drugs and more cunt; get more interesting problems.

surely you would rather be chasing crack than whining about how depressed you are?

tl;dr try crack/smack, stop whining and work it out or do a flip, faggot

what makes you unemployable ?
can't it be solved somehow ?
would you also be unemployable if you were your own employer ?

i'm up, my girlfriend of 8 months cheated on me cause she had to move 4 hours away and she wants me back but i can't trust her. so i broke up with her. chain smoking until i throw up, i think i might just go full homo.

Started a business which tanked in under a year, the 6 jobs i have had lasted less than a year, i dont think that particular problem is fixable.

The sun will rise tomorrow again, and the day after and so on. Dont give up, stay safe.

Pennsylvania, we have a lot of sturdy tree branches out here.

Wanna get fucked up on drugs/alcohol and shoot ourselves at a school or something?

Suicide is the answer. One brief flicker of intense pain, for an eternity of bliss? You do the math.

Let's gets some drugs and fuck the sadness out of each other bro.

Australia, no go on the meet up, plane tickets and money ect.

Beginning to look that way

There are a million ways to end it in Australia. So you have no excuse.

DO IT.

Just go rob a bank then if you fail just make sure to attack the cops so you get killed, solves the broke part of your story if you get away.

Get shit faced and take on a gang of kangeroos. Get vid though.

yes pls

Only practical plans for our fellow here, please.

Have been bitten by a redback spider, white tail spider and a tiger snake. No medical attention was sought, and here i am with all my limbs and life in tact. Turns out its harder to die in aus than you think, go figure

There's friends there's booze , there's vagina there's drugs . Art , music , and the few decent people left

Solid plan tbh. Well, most solid so far anyway

stfu you nigger don't bring your bitch boy problems to Cred Forums go fucking kys

Got a gun?

%triforce

Nah cunt, wish i did, seems easier than what i have planned. Was gonna go down the street with a straight razor if you catch my meaning.

nah cunt, shit sucks

read up on suspension hanging, but be warned its pretty hard to do right

if hanging isnt your thing jump in front of a train if you want to go out with a bang and traumatize some people on your wait out or jump of a cliff if not. for any method id recommend getting black out drunk, makes it easier

Actually hanging gave me a better idea, fishing wire noose and the bridge down town. Cut the head off entirely. Should work, yeah?

dude that sounds pretty sick, looking forward to reading about it on the news

if you fall from high enough really any kind of rope will do, your head will get ripped off and it'll be awesome and painless

Hey faggot I'm in Adelaide are you here too?

pic related, one of the more famous decapitations as a result of long drop hanging

You shouldn't kill yourself because I love you, user.

I doubt it will be reported knowing the local stations, but we can hope. Ok i've made up my mind. Im gonna finish this bottle of scotch, fuck my girlfriend, go hug my dog one last time, then once the missus is asleep its off to the bridge and fishing wire noose time. Hopefully they put me on tv if they can dredge my corpse out of the river. Until then i guess ill answer questions...

Nah man nsw, not gonna give any mire details cos i dont want some fucking hero showing up and fucking it up.

If dubs draw feels guy on your chest before you do it

roll

I'll consider it

Oh, ok.

I'll take care of your gf when your gone.

Fuck junky chicks

You and half the people i know would man. Have fun with that.

WHAT ?
Where did the fuck that come from ?
FAGGOT !

JUST AN HERO AND STFU

Kill yourself

I don't understand your hangup, you want to kill yourself, but then say your unwilling to move your GF and dog with you as an alternative?

Do me a favor, if your gonna do it, clean up your neighborhood a little and get rid of some of those dealing junkies and gangbangers. If not, then leave your girl, leave your dog, go fucking somewhere else and get a fucking job, apply to the peacecorps, join the fucking army, do something you whiney little bitch. You live in fucking america, a place where people kill their families just to get to. A place where you can do what you want and live the way you want if you bust your ass. If not, just go kill yourself, stop using our resources on this planet, and try not to make a fucking mess of it all.

Join ISIS

I live in australia dumb shit, read thread.

Easy... join the military. That's what I did and now I'm jacked, get pussy every week, and get paid to do cool shit.

Jimmy left home with a dozen fucks.
At the end of the day he returned with 12 fucks.
How many fucks did Jimmy give that day ?

Don't do that to your girlfriend. Your family is going through enough, the last thing they need is to lose a family member. It's looking tough, i understand im the fag who was bitching about losing his girlfriend yesterday. It seems so stupid and cliche but this shit will get better. Just get some help see a therapist or something don't leave that pain to your girlfriend and family and hell even your dog. I believe in you user. I love you, you aren't alone. don't an hero pls.

And not unwilling, unable, moving 2 people and an animal on no cash is fucking retarded. I will however consider killing the junkies that live next door ti me, and a couole more up the street if it will soothe your raging butthurt.

even fucking better. Australia is filled with the hottest women in the fucking world and mad max. steal a fucking car and go run over those scumbag junkies, be a fucking captain kangaroo hero.

Go to fucking Perth, go be a beach bum and surf for a year, or go shit, go get a job in any major city and just figure your shit out. You sound like a pussy trying to cut your head off and get it on the news. Your life is meaningless, so live your life in hedonism, work save up money and party and continue the fucking cycle. I live in fucking chicago where people double digit numbers of people are murdered daily. Crime and drugs are rampant, but fuck it, I got a job, I saved, I party, I live my life on my terms instead of being some fuck faced pussy who just cant get his shit together

here you go OP:
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/drop-hanging
Now, do it.

Gf will move on and has dog to comfort her. Family will be too busy fighting each otger to notice until way later

Kill the junkies and drug dealers, take their drugs and money, move with the money. Dude, start living life GTA style, 5 star your whole life

Funnily i moved from perth to get away from gang violence that i was pulled into as a kid. Turns out the other side of tue country is just as shitty. All that shit is good in theory but in practice, id be hungry, homeless and worse off than i am now. Why do you even csre so much, you seem worked up.

Australia FUCK YEAH !

Excuse the spelling this is my second bottle of scotch for the night

Australia is full of hot birds

Australia !

Ok I'm out

Because im bored before work and I haven't eaten yet. Care is a loose term, I would say interested at best. Look theres no reason to kill yourself because you are in a poor situation that is very likely temporary. temporary shitty life obstacles are a part of being fucking alive.

If your girlfriend wanted change, and If you want change, then make it happen, if she isn't willing to make the changes you need to have a higher standard of living, then the fuck with her. Hungry and homeless are also temporary things dude. You know how many resources are there for homeless and unemployed? especially if you want to work? I worked in addictions and in homeless shelters, if you're willing they will help you.

You're just catastrophizing your life man.

Ok I'm out of Australian shit posts

Maybe i am, but now i have myself psyched up to chop my head off, jumpig off a bridge. And it still looks like a better end than "hedonising" my live and becoming a vagrant. I have self respect, just no will to live in an increasingly shitty world.

your lack of faith is disturbing

a) join the military
b) just fucking leave for a place where you can live off of the land and your resources

couse drugs are more fun then suicide.

what are you fucking gay?

You sick fuck.
Don't go full homo you would be better off dead.

self respect and wanting to kill yourself don't make sense, seems ass backwards. Well I'm out of here, have fun, leave a cool note, try and take some scumbags out with you, maybe use something cool to do it, or say something hilarious.

Will consider, enjoy work