Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oCoObsxGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Karen get desu!

Oh hello there waifu

I'm enjoying this a little too much.

I know, I'm just messing with my little terrorist.

>Bit really, I should be asleep right now, and just got done with a 4 hour Civ 5 campaign.
Me and my friend has converted 1/3rd of the world to the religion of the Jewish Hambones, all at the cost of royally fucking up Austria.

NEW BETTER TEMPLATE USE THIS ONE FUCK ME DADDY

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per anon
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

>Fucking up Austria
>

>converted to jewish
Makoto, this isn't going to work.

Hi there. Are you feeling any better today?
Call me names please. I need to prepare for the exam I actually care about but I keep ignoring it. I did good on the last one too, it'll be a shame to fail now.

Karen edition.
>internet is dying send help

This is my fetish
Post more

FIXED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAIFU CLAIMING THREAD.

>CLAIM YOUR WAIFU/HUSBANDO
>NO CLAIMING WAIFUS/HUSBANDOS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CLAIMED
>NO STEALING (UNLESS TRIPS OR MORE)
>NO OVERSEXUALISED CONTENT
>NO RP OF ANY KIND (MAYBE SOME ON OCCASION)
>DISCUSSION IS WELCOMED
>INSULTS MUST BE ORIGINAL
>IF YOU'RE POSTING IMAGES YOU'RE NOT LURKING
>3D IS ALMOST ALWAYS TRASH
>JOINING MEANS A RESERVED PLACE IN HELL
>MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE FUN!

Hey, they started it! Unlucky for them, my friend was playing as Japan. He swept the legs, no mercy.

You don't understand, it's all about the cans.wav!

yamete pls

Zone-tan

I'm just here for my blowjob

I'm going to have a little talk with your friend.
Topics being Anschluss

Since when is Maria Theresa one to wage war though?

Also how are you?

I LOVE WAIFU SO MUCH I COULD FUCK HIM

WAIFU IS MY LIFE, I'D LET HIM FUCK MY TIGHT BOYPUSSY I LOVE HIM THAT MUCH

I BOUNCE ON WAIFU'S DICK ALL FUCKING DAY AND ALL FUCKING NIGHT BECAUSE WAIFU CUCKED ME BUT I STILL LOVE HIM

HE REALLY SMASHES MY HOLE SO TIGHT IT BLEEDS BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE WAIFU WILL ALWAYS KISS ME AND TELL ME IT'S ALL ALRIGHT

WAIFU RUINED MY LIFE BUT I WANTED HIM SO BADLY IT'S LIKE PURE HEROIN FLOWING THROUGH MY EXISTANCE BECAUSE I JUST LOVE WAIFU SO FUCKING MUCH

IF I DON'T SEE WAIFU FOR THE WHOLE DAY I CUT MYSELF AND PISS INTO THE CUT THEN DRINK FOUR BOTTLE OF MILK AND A BOTTLE OF VODKA SO I CAN FALL ASLEEP TO HARSH NOISE TO TEACH ME NEVER TO WAIFU EVER AGAIN

I'VE BEEN A BAD BAD BOY WAIFU PLEASE FORGIVE ME

~FOREVER YOURS,
CHEN

I LOVE WAIFU SO MUCH I COULD FUCK HIM

WAIFU IS MY LIFE, I'D LET HIM FUCK MY TIGHT BOYPUSSY I LOVE HIM THAT MUCH

I BOUNCE ON WAIFU'S DICK ALL FUCKING DAY AND ALL FUCKING NIGHT BECAUSE WAIFU CUCKED ME BUT I STILL LOVE HIM

HE REALLY SMASHES MY HOLE SO TIGHT IT BLEEDS BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE WAIFU WILL ALWAYS KISS ME AND TELL ME IT'S ALL ALRIGHT

WAIFU RUINED MY LIFE BUT I WANTED HIM SO BADLY IT'S LIKE PURE HEROIN FLOWING THROUGH MY EXISTANCE BECAUSE I JUST LOVE WAIFU SO FUCKING MUCH

IF I DON'T SEE WAIFU FOR THE WHOLE DAY I CUT MYSELF AND PISS INTO THE CUT THEN DRINK FOUR BOTTLE OF MILK AND A BOTTLE OF VODKA SO I CAN FALL ASLEEP TO HARSH NOISE TO TEACH ME NEVER TO WAIFU EVER AGAIN

I'VE BEEN A BAD BAD BOY WAIFU PLEASE FORGIVE ME

~FOREVER YOURS,
CHEN

I dunno, but she started it. He ended it. Funnily enough, she was the only one on our continent. The rest of the countries were on the other side of the map.

I'm alright, kinda tired, waiting for either my phone to die, or me to pass out. Whichever comes first. You?

I thought she only liked tentacle monsters.
Are you a tentacle monster?
Also whats with the shit poster?

Alright alright. Shitposting aside, i'm going to go take a shower.
Karen #153 signing off for now.

motherfucking cunt bitch whores

I'm a tentacle monster from western europe. Ask anything yuo want

You're only mad because you're wearing too much clothing.

What the fuck is that shithead doing? Well, good thing you ended her.

I'm alright too, just contemplating which game to play

You.

Would you fuck my wife
>of course you would you're a tentacle monster

Partially true.

I'm mad because I got up at 11pm to go to work, call the execution manager and find out "JK we're doing this tomorrow."

This was not directed at the thread. You can have the (You) back.

Anonymous 09/29/16(Thu)01:48:39 No.705760056 ▶>>705760226
File: thinking_tali_by_namz89-d(...).png (1.09 MB, 900x924)
1.09 MB
>>705759639 #
I thought she only liked tentacle monsters.
Are you a tentacle monster?
Also whats with the shit poster?
>>705759977 (You) #

You still are.

AESTHETICS
S C I T E H T S E A

this

MY ONLY WAIFUS ARE THOSE OF MY CUSTOM MAID 3D2 SO NO ONE CAN STOLE THEM GYAHAHAHA u stupid peasants

Byeo byeo

I still am what?

wow new shitposters arent aesthedicks

S O
G A Y

Calamity-masu'd

GET SOME HOT AESTHETIC INTO YOU

motherfucking cunt bitch whore

RUINING THAT QUALITY FOR AESTHETIC PURPOSES

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

What did I ever do to you!?

>making the heterochromia unrecognizable
Way to ruin the pic.

Best type moon claimed.

0% QUALITY 100% W I D E

JUST JPG MY SHIT UP FAMILY

wtf is all this a e s t h e t i c i s m?

Eru Claim.

美学

Gee do you have a folder for every single character int his show?

You didn't sign up.

AS F U K C

Sorry, i only have god tastes

Only three, Akiko cause Akiko.
Ginbe a shit.

Finally a man of taste.

I want to watch the show just so I can say that Alisa is cool and ask you for her folder.

DADDY?
ですか?

aliceu~

You can have her folder once I'm done with it.

Sacho pls :c

Hello Karen-chan

How many episodes are you missing?

That's pinko, get namesync Alice :c

sipsipsip

PURPLE CODEINE DR@NK

Keksandra my waifu~

get fukken rekt kiddo

hello
and this is goldfish

ALREADY ENOUGH AESTHETICS BUT FUCK THE SYSTEM BOIII

I will never sign up, or stop my fight against the lewd.

Hi Elle!

I'm on clover :(
Bully!

>TFW NO VHS FILTER

Hey ^^

no buly

do me again

ᗡᴚ∀H ʞϽIᗡ ʎW Ǝʞ∀W SƎʎƎ Ǝ⅂Ԁᴚ∩Ԁ

sassy as fuck

I just want to be cool like you, chen.

Time
Is
An
Illusion
Only
Death
Is
Real

do it nerd.

Everyone has a little Chen in themselves

I'd like a lot more.

Killing self
Same tbh

I WANT TO FUCK THE CHEN ANON

Do it.

Shieet

Faggot kill yourself

don't do it bb
it was a prank

PURPLE
OR
GREY
FOR
ULTIMATE
BONER

New videos work fine! Thanks again~
>Start of the closing theme
L-Lewd!

well now I'm confused. tell me what I did chen. I can change.

I have no talent so I use filters ///420///

I wish someone resized my pic with a better quality

come on baby don't play me like this.

Kek. No problem.
>Its pretty lewd

No, it's too late
Who even is this

>>>/hr/

Its never too late

Death is only an illusion.

you're being unreasonable here chen.

Nobody Important

Baka.

Elitism is niggers

Thanks
I don't know how to do it.

>

I can't talk to you when you're like this

ǝ̡̢̨̧̛̛̳̺͓̬̳̙̱̺͇͖̥̰̣̙̟͚͖̮̮̹͙͎̼̯͎̪͇̳̣̜̟̫̥̺̜̣̺̖͚͉̰͔̥̤͖̟̻̳̖̖̫̽̑̔̽̆̿̌̀̿̿́̊̔̔́̾̊̈́̅̅̊̿̌͊͂̒̾̓͗͐͐͋͑̊̈́̆͗̈́̉̓́͌̆̓̊̒͋̆́̒̈́̏̎̎̏̄̂̾̊̉̂̈́́̋̾̈́̀̀͛́͒͂̈́́̇̌̑̎͆̔̏̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅı̧̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̼̘̜͙̘̠͓̻͉̹̻͓͕̼͇̞̣͉͕͓̩͙͉̪͎̬̤̬͕̟̮̯̗͚̣̯̩̮̖̦̻̟͚̦͍̯͙͓̪͇͙̱̯͓͇̬̗̙̗̤͓̹̮̳̱̖̹͚̱̙̥͎͍̣̤͉̞͖͕̩̟̱͕͙̟̲͎̠̂̎͒̈́͆̏̿́͌̔͋͌͊̿̉̑̌̈́̃̀̀͋̇̈́̊́͒̇̆͊̉͒̈́̃̑̈́̎̈́͗͗̀̏̽̓̈͛̎̈͊̌͋͆͆̿́͆̌̽̇̚͘̚̚͘͠͝͠͝͠ͅp̧̡̡̨̧̢̨̙͇̜̱͍̜͔͍͖͈͔̞̥͓̝̩͍͈̺̻͙̦̬̻̙̼̪̟̫͉͙͙̭̰̹͕̗͈͉̻͓̲̞̰͔͍̼̟͈̖̝̜͉̳͚̰͔̮̤̱̜̠͈͎͉̤͓̑̋̽͒̈́̒̐̈́́̃̐̈́̉̂̽̍̈́͗̏̀̑͒̔̂̾́͋̅̀́̅̈́͂͑̉͆̌̎̇͐͌͒̐̃̍̃͂͐̋̽̋̑͒͛̽̀͌̌̂̒̓͂͑̔̈́̔͂̉̈́̓͌̈́̊̈́̽̌̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅ ̧̡̢̡̛͕̖̹̲̩͖̪̮̣̹̠͓͎͚͓͈̪̯̠̰̻͖͇̪̠͚͉͎̬́̑̌͒͗͆͗̔̽͌̾̈̂̎̎̓̆͛͛̆̔̾̆͛̀͗̃̒̇̇̽̾̉̈́̇̚̚͠͝͝ǫ̢̧̢̨̨̡̡̢̛̛̭̙̟̺̭̼̠͚̙͙͚͎̲͔̖̙̞̥̥͙̰̗͙̯̼̫̭͈̭̙͉͇͖̖̯̤̙̙̯͚̟͍̳͕͙̟̳̖͎͚̯̱̗̦̲͓̙͓̜̮̙̬͓͙̝͍̯̰̹̫̦̝̺̓́͆̒̄͆̄̓͋̏͐̾̏͊͌͆̔͊̔͑̆̓̚̚͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅʇ̡̧̧̡̨̢̨̡̨̛̛̪̺͍̹͙̺̗͎̯͎̞͓͎̦̫͙̞͚͕̫̤͚̙̣̞̹̹̲̜͇̭͕͈̟̖͖̜͉̞̰̙̜̖̤̼̞͙̠̦̙͎̻̪̞̮̗̥̣̱͙͓̺͉̻͎̲͇̳̤̞̲̭̞̟͓̙̳̻̯̅̉̃̎͗͌̐̽̓̇͂͊̋̿̈́̑̔͐͛͆͛̀͑͌́͗̀̏̐̄̌̓̋̾̍͒͒͑̒̇̈́̌̂̊̅̏̒̍̒̋̀̇̈́̒͌̈́̌͗̂͆̎͐͗̊̇̊̈́͊̓̈͌͗̒͆͐͊̎͑̈́̑̆͑͒̂̄̍̈́̓̕̚̕͘̚͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̧̡̧̨̨̡̧̢̨̡̛͖͖͓͙͈͙͇̰̼͙̣̥͖̳͎͕͈̣̜̹̞̺̤͍̹͖̫̮̮̯̘̠̖͕̪̟͓̦͇̯̘̬̯̟͉͚̳̞͙̍̇͋́̎̏͐̂̅̈́̃́͆̏̆̆̉̇̏̆̔̍͛̒͋̌͗̀̿̆̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅʇ̢̢̢̧̡̧̨̡̛̛̳̖̞̫͓̗͕͚̫̣̗̬̹̪͍̩͖̜̝͇̩̞̗̺̳̲̣̺̤̖̮͎̘̺̤͕̮̬͍̙͙͕͓̯͉̠̟̝͇̪͉̫̥͕̗̬̞̦͆͗̎̈́͌̌̈́̄̽̓̽̊̇͊̾̅̔̂̉͗̌̅̃̋͐̀̍́́͑͊̊̿̀́̈́̀̿̓́̂̃̐̈́̓̿̄̆͒͒͂̂̑̆͆͌̄̈́̀͒̚̕͘̕͜͜͠͠ͅͅų̨̢̛̟̼̩̱̣͔̦̫͕̜̞̫̮̥̠͔͈̹͇̟̮̳̫̘̠̟͙̝̐̆̂̏̋́͆̓͂̆́̆͐̓̈́͛̆̓̃̈́͌̐͋̆̐͋̆͒͌͑̑̎̊́̈̾̔̏̎͛̾̆̏͋̑́̈͒́͐́͑̓͛͊͌̈́̓̌͊̆̀̓̓̒́͌͑̔̈̽̒̌͘͘̚̚͘͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅɐ̨̢̨̧̨̛̛̪̺̬̭̹͎̳̬͓͍͇̠̲̺͖̣̬̮̗̣̬̠͓̟̠͈̪̩̙̥̺͙̤̣͖̮̣̻̦̠̪͇̻͕̭̱̼̘̮̗̠̠̝̯̰̳͕̝̟̜̯̹̉̿̊̃̓̾̏̓̉͐͐̀̀̔͐̒̍͋̊̑́̓̉͂͑͂͌̊̂̾̑̂̀́͊̇̈̐̍͛̌̂͒̓̈̅̔̈́̔͒̆͑̀̔̎̏͐̓̓̇̐̿̾̏̈́̑̀͗̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ʍ̡̨̡͇̠̩̠͚̗̤̜̟̘͈̼̱̻̖̝̩̰͍͈̗̼̞̟͓̦̭̫̯̟̻̲̮̘̥͚̱̘͓̗̜̳͖͈̝͖͈̈́̒̐͊͒͐̿͗̀͒̎̈́̃̓̅̍̏͂̅̈̑̑̅͋̑̐͐̊̄̔͒̅̃̈́̉̕͜͠ͅ ̧̨̢̧̡̡̧̧̡̡̨̛̪̞͈̪͓̜̭͖̳̗̖̺̘̤̼̯̭̟͔̲͔͕͈͎̫̰̗̮̟̳̘̰͙̻͈̼̜̭͙͕͔̩̙̦̝͈̞̦̮̯̘͚̟̞̙̰̼̞̮̼͇̗͙͖̮̪̠̫͕̯̦̞̮̬̟̝͔͕͚̮̤̫̖͓̉͌͊́́̓͆̂̉͂̽͐͂̈́̈́̊̆̊͆̇̅͊̄̃́͌̋̆͌́̄̿̿͗͌͛̇̆̕̕̕͜͝Į̡̧̢̨̨̧̧̛̲͍̭̼͉̰͈̖̫̪̲̞̤͙͇̳͉̮͉͎͇̩̬̘͈̩̹͓̯̺͚̼̞̠͙̳͙̦̩̘͍̪̲͔̻̟̝̗͉͖̪̥͖͓̬͉͙̬̻̺̖̟́̒̉̋̀́̐̓̓̐̐̋̃̉̔̊̌̈́̔͐̓̌̾̑̇̒̓͆͐̋͊̐̔̔̆̓̓͑̋͌͘͘̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
̨̧̧̢̡̡̢̢̧̨̛͚̣̙͉͈͉̥̦̬̺͔̖̮͕̠̯̭͖̪̫̝̰̥͚̤̟̝̬̩̝̯̪͕̪̱̜̥̙̫͚̟̲̝̳̗̻̮̮̝̤̖̰͖͈̙̰̭̯̺̱͇̮̥͈͙̪̰͎͇͓̙̖͕̤̫̝̲͓̣̩̪͉̄́́͗̔́̄̎̐̌̈́̉̃̈́͐̎̔͛̽͊̂͌̃̿̎͒̕͜͠ͅͅͅͅ

You're a fucking idiot wo who can't even reverse image search
kys

Make this one A E S T H E T I C

I found the source pics with SauceNao, I didn't know it looked through pixiv until a few weeks ago either.

I don't think Karen can be aesthetic. No matter what you multiply zero by, it's still zero.

Nice integer.

witnessed

I miss when moot made it so it was impossible to get these.

/̧̨̧̢̡̧̛̼̗͔̦̤̪̖̳͍͉̱͔̗̞̦̹͙͎̫̻̼͇͙͎͇̦͍̣̟̹̪̱͙̳͓̤̤̠̜̯̱̣̟̥̯̙̦̤̭̰̯͈͙͖͔̳͕͚͍̝̰͈͚̫̲͖̖̱͙̇͗͛̽̈́̎́̌́̿̈́̉̈́̍̐̔͐͗̈̎̐̈́̀͆͊̿̽̓̀͗́̈͂̒̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅw̨̡̢̛̙̯̩̫̻̥̻͖̘͔͔̮̳̗̣̟̬͓͖̪̹̥͇͕͙̖̙̣͈̞͎̼̥̫̜̱̭͎̭̭̤̲̝̳͈͎̲̯͚̬̱̯̬̱̪̲̬͇͓͓͎͉͍̙̜̦̼̼̞̫͊́́̃̂̍̇̓̀̐̽̊͊͛̓̓̍̍̒͋̽̐̈́̑̋͑̏͑́̏̎͑̑̈́̏̎̈͑̍̏̎̆̌̑̈́̍̾̎͂͒̓̆̉̑͐̑͌͑́̐̿̈̈́̅̅͒̎̿͐͆͂̍͂̆͂̈̇̽̈̅̌̀̒̆̓̑̓̏̚̚̕̕̕̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅa̧̢̨̡̢̛̛̛̝̙̲̭̙͉̰̝̦̹͓̖̱̜̰͈͎̘̺̳̟̲͍̫̼͔͇̪̹̥͚̝̱̤̟͍͈̲̱͈̖͉̦̬̭͓͍̺̠̰͍̿͆̐̈́͐̉̑̀̌̔̐̿͂̾̔̔̀̌̓̋̅̈̓̐̈̽̽̓͋̏̈́́̄̎́͑̍̎̐͐͑̊̈̋̈́̈̌̑̃͑̚̚͝ͅì̡̨̧̧̨̨̨̧̡̪̰̩̫͔͙̼̺͚̲͇̼͉̜̩̫̞̰̥͇̜̝͙͚͙̜̮͎̲͙͍̙̱̤͙̺̲͈̦̯̼͔͇̪̩̻̬̭̲̺͉̥͉̗͙̪̮͔̟̭̞̼̰̣̝̘̜̖̪͗͂̇̽̍͒̈́̃͐̿̑̈̌̑͊̔̃͗̄̂̊̒͛̆̉͌̄̌̆̒͊͋̇̉̾̄̽̏̀̒̈́̈́̔͋̄͒́̄̓̇̽̓̐̍͌̍͛̈́̓̋͒̃͝͠͝͠ͅͅf̧̢̨̨̢̛̬͔̘͈̳͓̠̼̝͔͕̭̱͕͍͖̗̹̪̲͓̬̭̭̫͈̥̯̙͙͈̳͖̞͈̠̖̞͖̪̳̮̣͇͉͓͔̞̹̞͉̬͎̱̳̮͙̱̙̣̱͔̩̘͔̬̬͈̺͍̣̗̮̩̦͖̪̲̱̳̖̺͔̞̼̫͇͕͉̩̝̄͗̾̒́̂̐̏̂̀͗͆̌̍́̌͒͑̍̈̂̏͊̉͌̓́͗̿͑̅̆̍͌̄̓̋̋́͆̽̍̈́̈̀͘͘͘͘̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͠ų̢̢̨̡̧̛͎͔̣̝͈̜̞͎̬̜̯̱̟̜̬͇̱͓͉̩̼͕̮̦̺̯̖̯̳̪͈̞̙͉̩̞͙̼̘̩͈̰̲̖̜̰̪͎̃́̆̊̎͗̌̃̂̌̃̔̃̆͆̎̍̋̊͗̀̿͗̀́̍͗̃̃̌́̽͐͆́͊͒͗̑͑͆͊̑͐̏͗̊̓́̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅ/̡̨̨̡̨̨̛͙̠͙̫͔̭̫͙̤̱̹̻͖͙̤̞͍̟͕̯̬̭̩͍̱̰̟͇͖͂̂̊͆̽̑̈́̋͊̍̃̇́̆̔̋́́̎̀̍̐̓́̈̇͊̆̅͋̈̍̊͌̿̈͗̀͐̒̆̋́͌͛̒͑̃͛̈̈́̃̿̈́̍̃̓̔͛̈̈́͗͗̀͑͊̈̒̒͋̍͛̒̅̑̄̽̎͗́͘̚̚̕̚͘̕͠͝͝͝͠ͅ

nah
there wasn't any higher res when I searched for it a month ago

I'm too important for this world to kill myself

s0z

>

Ah.
I stoped searching for a higher res

I miss when I was having fun with people on Cred Forums back in 2002. Damn it

>I miss when I was having fun with people on Cred Forums back in 2002

>2002

>btw guys did you know I was on Cred Forums in 2002?? LOL?? iu sed to have so much fun lol
I was here in 2002 btw (ON Cred Forums) I'm an oldfag lol
LE OLD FAG HEHEH XD fuck off

That's the joke

this guy missed the point methinks.

jokes are against the rules.

Ų̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̩̞̣̪̖͔͍͕͍͇̲̗̲̜͙̦͓̼̯̲̠̺̭̜͓͉͔̲͚̞̱͙̯̮̝͔̹̠̣̘̻̗̇̏̃̉́̈́̑̀͑͐̂͋̄͌̓͐̽́̈́͂͌̃͐͑̊͗̓̇̀̾͆̊̌͑͋͂͋͛̂̑̏̂͂̊̀̕̚̕͘͠͠͝͝n̨̡̢̡̠̼͇̥͖̦͈̘̤͈͔̼͕̲̝̱̺̥̠̝͉̺̮͉͓̣̪͕̼̱͈͔͍̲͙̤͙̹̗̻̣̲̣̬̤̪͂̍́̄̏̍̒̂̆̃́̾̅͑͗̐̉͒̋́́̂̓̉̒̈́͊̓̔͗͗̈̀̊̓̇̓͆͛̔̾͌͒̽̕̚̚͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝i̧̛̛̛̳̪̟̥̭̙̫͓̪̦͇̘͇̹͙̮̳̻͓̼̫̳̳̩͚̞̬͓̼̮̳̫̳̩̬͓͖̹̬͖̘̟̘̲͓͇̥͎͈͇̦̼͎͎͈̹̬̟͎̮̐̍̊̃̿̐́́͛͛̈́̈́͋́̔̂̔̎̍̒̒͊̋̑̈́̄́̓͒͆́̋̀̅͊͊̂̾̑͌̓͊̓̎̈̉̎̾̂̅̕̚͝͝ẗ̢̨̧̨̡̨̼̥̮̯̣̦͎̦̪̩̮̥͎̠͔̺̬̥̤͔̦̫̤̙͓̙͖͉̙͚͍͚͉̱͈͉̭̱̙̪͇̟͇̺̠͈̳́̀̔̉̀̅͐̀́̈̎̇̓͊̈́͑̊͊̏̓̍̽̓̊͌̈̐̌̆̈̋̑̾͊͒̔̋͆̆̚̚̕y̢̧̡̨̛͇͇̥̬̻͉̮̻̩̥̞̹͎̬̮̠̤͈̼̱̠̗̝̰͖͔͈̠̱̜̘͚̜̬̼̠͎͉̝͈̰̻̳̙̻͙̗̭̲̳̼̥̭̟̩̔̅͒͂̇̈͐̋̓͌́̄̾̈́̐͂͒̂̊̈́͒̀̇̀͑̌̇̓͑̉͌̎̍͐̍̊̎͐̇͌̎̓̌̕͘̚͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̧̡̨̡̧̯͇̘͍͍̫͓͓̖̲̖̜̟̣͍̺̹̣̳̙̳̬̘̜̭͚̤́̌̃̀̂̀̆̉̋̈́͋̈́̐̌̀̂̀͗̒͗͊͒̏̆̀̆͒̽͊̑̅̐̃̒͋̅̒̄̈́͐̒͗̐͒̕̚͜͝͝͝͝
̡̢̡̧̡̧̧̛̞̯̳͚̞̲͔̦̻̳̲̯͈͔͎̺̝͈̟͉̘̝̳͈̤͇̫͍̦̠̲͚̖̟̥̺͙͍̫͉̹̄́̉̈́̃̒̆͛̀̈́̌͆̎̊͌́͛̈́̆̀̑͗̈́̊̈́̃̔̑́̄̉̊́̅̇̓̎̉͛͛͒̌̒͊͌̕̚͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠

pls respond

>having to point out the joke

Don't post 720p framegrabs of Homu.

a?
whats ur problem again?

D̡̤͈̳͍͈̤̟̞̀̌̐̿̇̊̓̈͘̚͜ớ̡̛̙͚͉̭͇͔̞͚̩͊̒̂͋̓́͝ṅ̡͈̥͈̱̜̬͓͚̦̓̒͗͛́͂͌͝͝'̡̛̤̦͕̝̩͍̻̳̬̾͑̊̊̂͛̍̔̽ţ̛̛̹̘͍̞̖̙̪̑͑̉͌̈͘͜͝͝ͅ ̛͔̲̘̣̯͎̥͖̳͙̓͛͊̓̾͛̉̿̔f̛͇̺͍̩̳̦̫̲͓͛͌̃͌͌͂̕̕͜͝i̧̨͙͇͉̘̝͍̫̬̿͛̀̋̐̒́͋͐͠g̦̰̖̭̜̭͇͖̮̽̈́̈́́̏̒̌̀̆̚ͅh̛͚̬̮̹̜͚͉̻̯̋̾́́̃̊̇͒̾͜ẗ̞̯͕̰̲̫͍̦̲̟́̂̈́͂̅̉͗̏̑͝ ̧̰͓̰̺͔͚̻̗̭͐̑̉̄͌͑́̄̒̆o̘̱̟͉̳̥̲̪̠͒̊́̅͋̌͐̌́͜͝v̧̧̛͙̱͉͓͔͚̤̬̏̃̐̃̇͌̕͝͝ĕ̙͓̥͕̜̞̥͎̠̌̓͒̀̑̾̂̃̕͜r̠̜̠̪̪̲̥̘̯̆͆̄͆̌͆̓͐̋̕͜ ̧̡͚̙͙̥̪̗̠̐́̂́̓̎͐̄͆̐͜a͈̭͕̲̫̺͈̣̦̎̋̔̃̋̑̂͆̊̚͜ ̻̞͚̹̘̲͓̠̙̐͛̏̀́̐͆͆́͝ͅc̡̧͓̫̜̳̜͈͚̈́͛̒̈́̉́̍̚̕͠ͅư̡͕̪̠̮̯̺̤͇̪͂̔̆̔̈͊̾̆͘t̢̞̟̦̘̙̻̻̹̥̾̈̎͛̂̈́̀̈̚͠e̡̡̛̲̣̥͖͍͔̜̗͑͋̃́̈́̕͠͠͝

Boredom.

>I̢̱̰̤̯͆̌̇̉̕ ̨̟͖͎̰͌͌͂́̕w̖̠̥͍͚̓͛̐́͝ì̟̻̜̣̅͒̈́̕͜s̛͚̺̤̱̙̾̇̏̍ḩ͚̫̭̺͐̄́̈́̚ ͙̥̪͕͇͋̎̒̃̈t̛̗͇̦̤̏̌͂̂ͅh̤͓̘͔͖̉̈̇̀̚i̛̼̥̖͍̥͊́̚͝s̮̜͈̦̦͂̈́̃̀͠ ̢̡͎͎̳̿̔̈́̃͝w̗̞͉̝͔̿̊͂̍̑ä͔̥͙̳͓́͐̍͘̚ŝ̗̩͕̮̉̀̀̍͜ ̢̰̳̞͉́́͗̃̚2̡̛̬̭͓̀̽̂̉͜0͍̮͚̠̺͊̃̋̅̎0̛̲̠͕̳͙̈̈́̎̽2̨̳̯̠̖̊̓̇̾̈́ ̨̹̠̘̰̓̏̒͂̃a̜̰̗̱̝̐̆̈́̾͘g̲̼̱̖̮̈́̊̐̀̿ą̡̬̲͍̅̄͂̑͠i͍̞̙̲̻̿̀̓̃̀n͓͈̫̳̬̽̓͑̊͂

Back.

Ȩ̨̢̨̡̡̛̟̫̳͓͖̭͕̝̞̦͎͓͇̪͉̹̙̤̩̠̜̞̬͈͉̝̖͓̫̜͇͍̙̟̘͕̟̔̒͑͌͊̐̂͒̈́̿͐̌̇͊͋͌̾̈́͛̀͂͂̒͘̕̚͜͜͜͠ͅḊ̨̢̧̛͍̪͉̰͈̣̫͖̝̝̣̹̲̭͎͇̗̼̜͙̟̥͔͖̱͓̙̲͙͇̖̭͇͚̩̱͕̙̓̈͋͑̄̽͐̓̈́́̈́̅̂̾̓́͗̆̊͆͒͛̂̍̃̌̍̈́̀͘͜͜͝͝Ģ̡̛̣̼͉͚̹̥̳̹̙̬͈̦̝̬̲̬̟͎͙̩̠̱͔͉̲͇̯̬̪͚̱̟̭̭̂́̊͆̐̈́̅̓̍̎̓̀̂̑͒͋͋̀͆́͑̂̆̏̓͘͜͠ͅȨ̡̢̧̨̛͚͈̝̮̫̻͉̼̮͓͉͍̣̖͇̬͚̖̭͓̖̰͎̱̖̲̭͓͎͕̭̼͈̮̥̓̓̔͌̈͐́̾̔͌̇̋̽̿̈̉̓̊͂͌̔̏̂̆̈̈̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͠ͅͅ ̧̢̛͍̯̜̪̫̲̣͎͎͔̲͔͕̻͍̣̝͓̥̹̙̻̬̦̳̣̤̤̲͖̹͔̪̹̠͔̞̟̹̍͂̐͑̓͒́̒͐̋́̾̈́̆͛̓̒̿̈̓̎͐͑̚͘̚͜͠ ̨̨̢̨̬̫̲͓̤͈̙͙̦͈̱̤͇̣̲̪̘̜̖͚͇̟̯͍̬͕̳̹̦̘̹͉͍͉̯͎̽̅̉̀͊́̔̓͗͋̉̾̾́̀͊̈́̒̿̓̀̐̌͋̃͑͑̓̈́̀͘͘͜͝
̧̢̢̡̧̛̭̖̦͕̘͙̝̪̬̤̱̘̻̲̬͉̜̝͖̬̜̤̟̟̻̞̫̘̦̌͋̓͆̒͐̊̔͗̽͐̐͋͗̏̽̆̇̔̿͌̈́͊͐̔͑͋̎͊̓͌̅͂̏̀̽͋̌̎̑͒͘͘͝͝͝

>too busy to actually search for shit
>telling other people they should off themself because they're too busy to search for other shit
You're a hypocrite of the finest sort

I'm back

is not my fault people can't get the joke
please don't fight me
you know I put too much feelings in this
:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>808
AESTHETIC MACHINES

Goodnight

I'm cancer

Ayaya?

I'm the biggest hypocrite of 2016.

>hamster shit OP
ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓦𝓣ℱ

is umaru another thing you hate?

Only her hamster form.

Ayaya! Ayaya!

but that form is cute.

your reactions don't always make sense!

But her attitude in hamster form is pure shit.

Lazy, lying, crybaby bitch.

Granted in her real form she is a liar, but hamster form magnifies her shit attitude.

my best reaction.

What is even happening here

Some shit.

yeah she's great, I agree.

your most confusing!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oCoObsxGg

No. I'm saying her non-hamster form is her only good form, and even that is kinda bad.

umaru is lovely.

AyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyayaAyaya

>Sig's reference to Goemon
That made the episode worth it alone.

Muco is lovely. Umaru a shit. The show is bad, too.

I completely disagree. She would be a good rape victim tho.

>Posting in shitty waifu threads

My, what lovely anons we have here today.

You're not invited to my birthday party

I loved the show. many people seem to dislike it from what I've seen. but personally I thought it was adorable and funny.

hello squash. I see you've found me.

you are free to disagree, that's what makes this internet so great.

I don't even know who you are.

I always find my prey.

Neither.

he knows who you are though. he's a stalker.

and that's what I am to you?

Sig is gr8, but I won't forgive her for episode seven.
>Sig was rood.

I like inviting strangers

Sig is nig

Yeah, couldn't care less who he is really.

And no, but that does not mean you can't still be prey.

ive been holding all in for so long im done you all think this is a joke just how i would expect people to act all unsympathetic monster no one deserves life we sould all die im at my breaking point i want to die we all want to die we just dont excpect it ill do it ill kill someone you want to see it my family is first my dads a big guy but with a knife i could do it kill them all then the neighbours ill show you the pics i will infact fuck it im going to do it watch me watch me ill post pics unless something happens to me and either i get uressted or shot god i feel so free its all going to be over ive been holding all in for so long im done you all think this is a joke just how i would expect people to act all unsympathetic monster no one deserves life we sould all die im at my breaking point i want to die we all want to die we just dont excpect it ill do it ill kill someone you want to see it my family is first my dads a big guy but with a knife i could do it kill them all then the neighbours ill show you the pics i will infact fuck it im going to do it watch me watch me ill post pics unless something happens to me and either i get uressted or shot god i feel so free its all going to be over ive been holding all in for so long im done you all think this is a joke just how i would expect people to act all unsympathetic monster no one deserves life we sould all die im at my breaking point i want to die we all want to die we just dont excpect it ill do it ill kill someone you want to see it my family is first my dads a big guy but with a knife i could do it kill them all then the neighbours ill show you the pics i will infact fuck it im going to do it watch me watch me ill post pics unless something happens to me and either i get uressted or shot god i feel so free its all going to be over

Shh no telling now

My clothes?

You aren't me so stop.

If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb 8gag's group ego and jump to on their whole IQ calculated.

You're just newfags.

Hey look. A better quality image of the same thing I posted.

Sadly I cannot post the full size version because it is 2.09 MB.

Umaru a shit, but like, a good smelling shit. Like someone put citrus fandango all over it or something.

Well. Why did I not erase the first two lines?

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I need to be somewhere that's not here right now

How rude

You aren't me

I don't play these name games.

tl;ngs;dr

well thank goodness, because that's one of my fetishes.

so what's up?

I would never.

>Hey look. A better quality image of the same thing I posted.

huh? what do you even mean?

bye bye togame.

-beatrice

WITNESSED

>huh? what do you even mean?
I forgot to erase the first two lines.

I'll post the better quality image in the next thread.

Was playing Furry Sky Pirate.
Now I'm posting while a mobile game runs.

Work in like an hour.

>M10
Also, is Elle ... does she have the retard?

Why are both new threads trolls?

go here sounds like a pretty good time. what the hell is "furry sky pirate?"

Becus ass the dicks and nice feet

Necrosage