How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking my two roommates?

How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking my two roommates?
>pic related

She said she would stop the last time I caught her, but I know for a fact that she fucked both of them last night. I listened outside of each of their doors after she sneaked out of our bedroom.

After she had sex with me last night, I pretended to fall asleep. She waited about 20 minutes and then she slowly slipped out of our bed and tip toed out of our bedroom. She fucked each of my two roommates separately for an additional 2 hours each. I sat on the floor in the hallway listening to her and I almost got caught when she switched bedrooms. She finally crawled back into my bed shortly after 6:00am this morning and fell asleep with her arm across my chest.

I love her so much. I don't want to break up with her. How do I satisfy a girl who needs this much sex?

Lmfao. I hope you don't plan to marry her. You already dun goofed and it's better to just end it. It's not you that is the problem, it's her.

>pic related
Why lie in the internet?

You don't. If you're planning to stay with this whore then good luck living the cuck life. Breaking up with her and kicking her out of the house is the only solution in situations like these.

some old pasta

get cukd

That isn't a solution. His roommates have every legal right to invite her into their residence.

She'll still be in the house, fucking them, only she won't hide it anymore. She'll be on the couch.

I'm so bored of this cuck meme. It's just cringey.

Retards.

Only newfags try to fix this place.

fuck I wish this was real, fapping anyway

Kill them all problem solved

Yeah, so new. Where's the upvote button etc etc.

I know right. I wish my girl would do something like this.

just make her your house-sex-slave.
you can all fuck her openly.

and you should have sex with other girls too
the only problem is that you "love" her

Go to each roommate and ask them for their advice. Tell them that you recently found out that she has AIDS and you don't know how to handle it. Should you stay and be supportive? Get another girlfriend?

Tell them they're lucky they didn't fall for her before you did and then tell them she's very sensitive about the situation and not to bring it up to her.

there is no problem with loving her and letting her be a sex slave for your friends.

old copy pasta faggots

I love copypasta.

The reason I love copypasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfils me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of Cred Forums as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well it isn't, you pretentious fucks. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid imageboard. It's not even the first. After frequently visiting Something Awful, Chris Poole consciously decided to make an English Futaba Channel without any thought of how original it might be. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot fuckwit for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. No, really. Grab a poison-tipped cactus and go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

Being this fucking beta

Copypasta, move on anons

OP's post is completely fake, but jesus christ this is how you really fuck their world up.

I like how you think user. I would buy you a beer and wingman you anyday.

Cuck

10/10 post will definitly work

I'm not a cuck. I just wish my girlfriend would have sex with our roommates behind my back.

Please post a photo of your stomach with a timestamp. Or at the very least, a screengrab of all your nicely organised Cred Forums folders.

k. hang on a second.

That's her favorite album.

You've had five minutes.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

This. Except tell them you got tested for made up reason. That you think she cheated on you and doesn't know she has aids. Sit back and watch the shit show. Tell them later you lied. (preferably when you move out soon after)

Too bad this is copypasta though.