Just a cuckold with a tiny dick who wants alpha males to fuck, abuse and turn my girlfriend, cousins, sister, aunts...

Just a cuckold with a tiny dick who wants alpha males to fuck, abuse and turn my girlfriend, cousins, sister, aunts, mom, into cum dumps Kik:foxhugsbb

Other urls found in this thread:

literotica.com/s/brad-the-bully-seduces-my-mom-pt-01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Hi honey. Are your friends from school here yet?"

Check out this story, OP.

literotica.com/s/brad-the-bully-seduces-my-mom-pt-01

"They just got here! I'll be in my room, make sure to point them my way"

post pic of your family and gf

gf

show tits

seconded

"You play some video games in your room. I want to give them a little tour of my office and bedroom, first."

"We'll be done in an hour. Better make it two. Actually, just don't come downstairs at all."

"We'll be done in an hour. Better make it two. Actually, just don't come downstairs at all."

"Hmm, alright, by the way, it'll be about 3 or 4 of them"

"Oh good. Is it those nice boys, from the football team?"

"Yeah exactly! They're the ones always talking about you!"

"Mmm.. Those boys are so nice! I think you should ask them to spend the night over."

"Already ahead of you! I've asked all of them to stay over and they were more than happy to agree to stay the night! They seem very excited"

>cousins, sister, aunts, mom, into cum dumps
There's something incredibly hot about cucking someone with his own family.

"I'm so glad you have so many nice friends at school.. Do you think they'll like my outfit?"

Agreed! add me on kik and we can talk more ;)

"I feel bad that making them sleep on the lumpy uncomfortable couch. I was thinking, since my bed is so big and has plenty of room, maybe they could just sleep in there, with me."

"I don't know that outfit coveres too much.. that couch is so uncounterable maybe they should just sleep on your bed.."

"You should probably just head to bed early, while I hang out with your friends downstairs. In fact, why don't you just go to bed right now. I'll keep your friends very entertained in my bedroom."

"Ah-ah, don't look. You don't want to see mommy naked, that would be wrong. Tell your friends to come inside, then you head upstairs to bed."

*Goes up stairs*