Can some one give a normal and reasonable explanation to why african and muslim countrys are so failed?

Can some one give a normal and reasonable explanation to why african and muslim countrys are so failed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hTqNs-fLbS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit happens

Nigs dindu nuffin dey wuz kangs n shiet but whitey bois came n fuked stuf

wut ?

the population.

islam

failure of outsiders to hold them accountable for their crimes

how do we fix it?

>Can some one give a normal and reasonable explanation to why african and muslim countrys are so failed?
=Why europe was shit during dark ages?

Besides residue of colonialism, desert barriers, and crippling equatorial heat, Africa lacks natural harbors. Trade largely never developed. Even now it's a chore getting anything into or out of Africa.

The Islamic world was the center of things before Europe developed blue water sailing. Then Europe discovered the Americas and Australia and invaded the Indian Ocean where they dominated trade and beat the shit out of local vessels in any fight. New trade routes turned the Med into a backwater; Ottoman Turkey atrophied into a joke of a country. Islam blinded locals to the shift, but Italy had the same problem.

Nowadays? Religious fanaticism plus a lack of credit. Hot temperatures still don't help. Or tribalism. Have a little pity, none of them asked for this.

the usual way

no.. Darwin

no joke, inbreeding.

Are you being fucking serious?
Let me explain,
They're run by either >Africans or >Muslims
Thats why.

You're relying on a board full of xenophobic trump supporting warhawks to answer this question? Do some research yourself. You'll find that Western imperialism is mostly to blame. Suggesting that a religion that's existed over a thousand years and has already led to multiple renessainces is simple minded and dumb.

Give me a reason why the united States is so failed

>Darwin
Oh well...
that works too ...

the thing is the smart people helping them to survive.
therefore skipping Darwin

About 100 years of bombs and colonization.

africans and muslims live there

He's mimicking ebonics. Translated:

Niggers didn't do anything; They were kings and shit but white people cam and fucked stuff.

Well our president is a stupid nigger with grade 4 for education under his belt. Ffs the guy thought aids washes of in the shower. I hate south africa

It's the heat and the low effort it takes to survive.

No need to invent, no need to work hard to eat. Mud huts will suffice, so why worry? Hakuna matata all the way.

tl,dr: Darwinism

President Obama graduated from Harvard Law School after getting his BA from Columbia fyi

Evolution

Blacks stayed in Africa and evolved to hunt for their food. They became fast and lean and also very rich in melanin to protect their skin from the sun. Evolution favored physicality.

Whites migrated north. Much colder, less wildlife, evolution favored thought process which gave way to farming food and learning the seasons/growing patterns.

We see this today

Everything isn't about you America

Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran were nice places before the Soviet and American involvement turned them into shit-holes.

They were well-built, had functioning societies, highly progressive, and very friendly cultures.

Yet Arabies existed in Sicily and Spain

I think they should have made the British a life preserver and all the others dragging him underwater.

youtu.be/hTqNs-fLbS0

Islam leads to the decline of Middle Eastern countries, before Islam the Middle East was pretty great but because of Islams constant need for violence, the whole region is just a blood bath. Africa is shit because blacks are fucking autistic, white people going to Africa was the best thing to ever happen to blacks.

Development of guns and England's many wars on everything.

>"The sun never sets on the British Empire"
>sun sets
>whelp, time to invade the next shithole country

Because we've had 230 some odd years to evolve and they're still throwing rocks at each other like they have been for the last 6000+ fucking years

The answer is more basic and simple than most want to admit to.

Corruption.

Black leaders fuck their black countries
Muslim leaders fuck their Muslim countries

They don't have freedom so they want to inflict their ways on the world.

Yo asshole..if your that dumb to think that Islam lead to violence. I wonder what your nine year old ass would do at school. Do you believe that Christianity is the reason that the US is in shit? Then again I wouldn't be surprised that your not using that human part called a brain. Your brain would be worth a lot because its not even used.

Remove kebab

Because the native animals were hard, if not impossible, to domesticate meaning they were stuck in the stone age while western countries had horses for work and cattle for food

in the future, don't post on these threads if you don't know what you're talking about.

the have no innovation, a preservationist culture and a distorted worldview, where they're are the human elite and entitled to everything by simply being born arab.

this is why they have such a hard time with west:
>the humiliation of west being a vast superior society
>that fact that westerners views them as primitive troglodytes
>the knowledge that they can never be a part of the civilized world

Yo asshole, learn to grammer before you post OTI.

Fuck mUhammMAD!

:^)

"Holy shit hes right and i cant prove him wrong, better resort to fallacy"

Bad bait

Religion pretty much ruined the middle east.

As for africa: isolation. Every area of the world isolated from another, lives the same stone age level lives. Be it in the Amazon or Congo.

arabs used to be quite advance for there time :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam

a lot of wars and battles have been in the middle east recently so thats why its shit but i wouldn't say they are behind

as for Africans its mostly tribal wars and and colonies leaving so all the Africans chimp out and start all these tribal wars and gangs

also a government corruption is a thing ......

It looks like someone typed over something on the capitalism ball.

did you read his post? lol

"That's because they're neeeeegroes!"

Bro I'm dead serious. I'm not even trying to bait that's just my honest fucking opinion. Go kill yourself.

i wouldnt exactly call it as much failed as misguided.

Because blacks live there

then tel the rest of the world that. you are the ones that give us the attention we so crave. its your fault really

Did you? I'm suprised you can read honestly. If you don't think Islam leads directly to violence and blacks are dumber than every other race then you're denying reality. Please educate yourself.

This is true.

Both SJW autists who immediately hurl insults instead of posting reasoning and facts.

Read the Quran yourself, it's the manifesto of a warlord who used religion to control people. Muhammad shares many qualities with Joseph Smith, except Muhammad used a sword and directed armies. As a historical figure, he is understood to be a famed warlord and self-proclaimed prophet. His goal was to convert the world to Islam, and he bloviates at great length about his so-called "Islamic Empire".

In the exact same way that cults operate, Muhammad made the purging of infidels and non-believers a top priority. The Quran is absurdly hostile to "the infidel", called the takfir, and the apostate, which under Quranic teaching, require forced conversion under threat of death or just plain death, respectively. If you are gay, atheist, transgender, or a passionate feminist, born and raised in a MENA Muslim country, you are at risk of violence or death at the hands of your more zealous neighbors, at all times.

The concept of jihad is elaborated on greatly; it is a multifaceted word with a general meaning that can apply in numerous specific contexts. The general meaning of jihad is 'a great struggle'; Specifically, in the context of (1) a person having an inner crisis of faith, (2) a Muslim family struggling emotionally with an impious family member, (3) an Islamic community struggling with a source of corruption or immorality, (4) the Islamic world struggling politically and morally against the infidels, and lastly (5) the literal taking up of arms to violently expand the Islamic Empire.

In the modern world, a genuine attempt at objective research will paint a grim picture; the Saudi government is funding the construction and maintenance of wahhabi (sect of Islam with the most radical interpretation; ISIS is wahhabi) mosques in Western countries, and paying to flood Europe with muslims, who will congregate around/use the SA mosques.

if you think those are the main reasons why it's fucked up in those places you are retarded. but you are an american after all.

can you please tell me how much you are in debt

The first commentator was talking about the South African president. Not Obama.

>during the Golden Age of Islam, especially during the 9th and 10th centuries
>9th and 10th centuries
and they have contributed nothing since then...

Wouldn't say it's failed really but like 100% of our problems are either due to religion or our worship of money+power

Niggers and muslims.

i know that, im referring to why america thinks were all important, we got our fingers in all your assholes, we love it, and secretly i think you guys love it. at least your politicians do.

seriously though, holding on to that is worse than the niggers holding onto slavery.

>>we got our finger

We? Are you the whole america faggot? Dont think so, go back to suck cock and go get your welfare cuck

at least the arabs have something to show for there time on earth unlike niggers

like my previous post said they have literally nothing we want/need, but we got everything they want and it pisses them off that they can't have it

you know how much arab math has helped todays world , we would not even have a 0 and we would all be using roman numerals

no 0 = binary

>witch means no computers for a long time

Continuing this (2/?), because you are all idiots who need proper education.

The lands of Arabia (pre-Muhammad) were filled with desert-dwelling tribes; small towns and villages were common, but only two large cities developed; Mecca and Medina. After making his first 'migration' in 622, Muhammad politically captured Medina. He fought for several years to keep control of the city against Meccan forces, grinding them down, until eventually storming Mecca and captured it with a display of overwhelming force, "uniting" the Arabia peninsula into the fledgling Islamic Empire.

For the next 600 years, Islam would spread west, into Africa and temporarily Spain (the Moors); it spread east, into Persia and China; it spread north, into Rus and eastern Europe. Some of this expansion was peaceful, consisting of trade and social intermingling, but the majority of the expansion was conducted violently.

After several centuries, when the Islamic empire was politically influential and militarily powerful (even though it itself was not unified, instead consisting of a number of competing caliphates), it reached it's golden era. Economic stability and relative social tolerance (for the time period) allowed it to explore the arts and natural philosophy; Islamic society began to develop sciences like mathematics and astronomy in ways that were unequaled anywhere else in the world at the time. These developments began in the late 8th century during the rule of the Abbasid caliph Harun al-Rashid, who built the House of Wisdom in Baghdad. Here, scholars from all over the world came and translated the world's classical knowledge into Arabic.

All of this came to an end in 1258, when the Ilkhanate Mongols laid siege, raided, and destroyed Baghdad. This destruction is perhaps one of histories most savage and brutal events involving mass civilian death. The Mongols turned the Baghdadi population into smoking piles of bone that looked, from a distance, like small mountains.

america as a country yes, the physical country that i identify with as a united states citizen. you have quite the imagination, a lot of us are actually doing well for ourselves. the bullshit you see n the media isnt honestly how day to day life is. except for the niggers but thats about 14% of the country

i'm not saying arabs hasn't contributed anything of value, i'm saying they haven't contributed anything of value this century.

Their culture never left the middle age.

cuz theyre subhumans

Because they still hold on to religious beliefs so much.
>Little Jamal's ill?
"Don't worry, God/Allah will heal him."
>What if twice the people who have opportunities in our countries have opportunities?
"Astaghfirullah. Women shouldn't have opportunities."
>The Earth is round and evolution is real?
"That's not what the Bible/Quran says."
The first and second point sometimes applies to traditional African religions as well.

Tonnes of war, hot, dry wastelands, starvation, etc.

>normal and reasonable
so basically youre a liberal spastic that wont accept the truth, even if it comes across as racist, xenophobic, prejudice, whatever

hes talking about SA not usa

We're not at the end of history, just in the middle of it. This centuries super powers may not be next centuries super powers

The bad thing is, I know afrocentrists that believe this. They believe "The Moors" taught white people how to wash their hands, and that they are the actual homo sapiens while white people are more dependents of neanderthals, making the different species.

He keeps on calling it "neanderthalinces" though. Anyone know what the fuck that means?

>implying the middle east wont be a radioactive crater within 100 years

except oil

>it. This centuries s
op.
no, this is exactly what i wanted
calling the child by his name

this chap knows his shit

well that is true, we luv that oil and they luv gettin' filthy rich. but it's still an nature resource, not an innovation.

(3/?)
After the loss of Baghdad, the Islamic Empire began to collapse into sectarian violence, the society breaking back down into local ethnic identities. The Crusades, which lasted from the 11th to the 15th century, took their toll on the Muslim communities and caliphates between Europe and Jerusalem, weakening the area and further reducing the scope of Islamic influence. This period also includes the Reconquiste, the reclamation of Spain from the Moors in the 14th century.

After coming down from the heights of their golden age (which was 750 years ago), the Islamic world has steadily waned in power and influence. As Europe crawled from the Dark Ages to embrace the Renaissance, the Islamic world was floundering in violence and inside political conflict.

As the world modernized, MENA became the sandbox for everyone else to play in. European colonists of all sorts had seized control of virtually all the land inhabited by muslims in Africa, and for a time, had their colony nations resources and economies (and profits) entirely controlled. Muslims heading north towards Rus were met with fierce ideological, religious, and military resistance, although this isn't to say that peaceful attempts at coexistence didn't happen. The shitshow that is Chechnya is the modern legacy of these efforts.

The yolk of imperialism was gradually thrown off throughout the last 5 centuries, really coming to an end around the same time as WWII. As MENA had been an important theater in both world wars, Western involvement in the regions had been more than brief military occupation; it had become administrative and executive. The US and Britain are the primary entities who drew the current nation-state boundaries for the Middle East in 1952. As these entities were more interested in constructing and maintaining oil assets, the interests of local tribes and ethnic groups were not considered.