TRUMP SUPPORTERS, please tell me why you support this ignorant retard who supported the war in iraq over hillary?

TRUMP SUPPORTERS, please tell me why you support this ignorant retard who supported the war in iraq over hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
silenceisconsent.net/how-the-clintons-got-filthy-rich-by-ripping-off-haiti-and-its-people/
ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
donaldjtrump.com/POSITIONS
2016election.procon.org/view.source-summary-chart.php
theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
cheesespin.net/
youtu.be/60RuXCV71ic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op is a premature 7 months old faggot

America is retarded and will vote on a president based off memes even if he lies 24/7

yes

please explain why

>((((((((( You )))))))))

Saying "Yeah I guess so" isn't excatly "FULL ON SUPPORT" compared to Hillary actually giving a short speech on why she supported the Iraq War plus the little fact of her voting YES in support of the war.

Hillary is worse than Trump in this situation bro, sorry.

did you watch the debate? trump got destroyed the entire time

cuz we need that big wall
and send those nignogs to their shitty places back again

Did you read OP's post? He didn't mention the debate at all.

FUCK YOU OP

Pic related.

Because unlike Killary he doesn't plan to kill random world leaders just so ISIS can take over their country, thus perpetuating the war & costing us tax payers money.

Second of all he never supported the Iraq war.

OP is a fag

well who do you support then

rodents and beetles sustain ecosystems much more efficiently than we do. not sure how anyone would find this as a good argument.

well he did there is so much proof. use google faggot.

>Did I do that?

when did pepe talk like Steve Urkel?

hating Trumpo doesn't mean we love Hillary but the smartest decision is to vote for her and hope that 2020 arrives quick

Why does he have to choose one or the other?

24/7 sounds like a good ratio for a politician

Because OP is a faggot.

I don't know but there are milions of pepes that one has to be a random one that didnt have much success.

2 word

BEN GAZI. (Did it on purpose)

She let American diplomats die, they count on the strongest military in the world to help them , but Hillary is weak , didn't know what to do, and waiting that long just to be betrayed and murdered,

There isn't any proof you fucking retard, i did google, I looked up everything. There is nothing to prove he supported the Iraq war

>voting for Hillary
>smart

Yeah...no

this

yeah and trump never pays taxes, wow hes really for the american people

>voting for trump
>average intelligence
not even close

it's the lessor of two evils. and trump lost that fight

i didnt mean that voting for her is smart you have some comprehension problems, Ill say it that way lets if you get it, voting for her is the less dangerous choice.

There's a Howard Stern interview where Stern is pushing Trump to answer whether or not he supported USA getting ready to move into Iraq and he says, "idk, yeah i guess so" and Hillary supporters think its worse than giving a speech and then voting for the war.
>saying you dont pay taxes

>neglecting your duties resulting in the death of 4 people

Trump is worse guys!!!11

It is easy to support him when the only other choice is her

As far as I can see it, paying taxes just makes America worse.

Why are 7 of the 10 wealthiest counties surrounding D.C.? They produce nothing but laws and their only income is tax money.

>that comic

I've seen less text in books

> "idk, yeah i guess so, i wish we could have done it differently"

That isn't supporting the iraq war.

I love how republicans acuse hillary to be a criminal for killing people when they are the ones who are hungry of war and always want to go somewhere on earth to start a war. How hypocrite

its a fact the most people who support trump are retards who have no idea about politics and just support him cuz they saw memes on the internet.

Why does it matter if he supported the war or not? He had no vote or say in the matter at the time. It's the equivalent of me or you supporting the war or not supporting the war! It makes no difference it's not our call.

Sorry Cred Forumsros but the lesser evil is not Hillary, hell the DNC had to rig their primaries just to prop up their corrupted candidate. As a former Bernie supporter, theres no way in hell Im rewarding the DNC with a vote for their entitled candidate.

Trump about ISS: We are gonna kill the terrorists and all their families (including inocent children)

BUT HEY HILLARY BENGAZHI!! SHE SHOULD GO TO PRISON!!

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS, please tell me why you support this ignorant retard who supported the war in iraq over hillary?

He's not Hillary. That's reason enough. I refuse to vote for Hillary under any circumstances.

And half of America agrees. Anyone can wave off answering a question with "yeah idk sure i guess so whatever"

>youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs
1:38

He says "yeah I guess...sooo"

A passing answer on Howard Stern.

And you fucking IDIOTS keep forgetting that Hillary actually had something to do with the war, unlike Trump.

Well, if Bill Clinton doesn't like her, why should I?

He didn't. There is video of the interview he spoke about. Go find it lib cuck faggot.

Because she is a criminal and will oppress the masses.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

I kind of feel sad that today, as the ADL declared Pepe a symbol of hate, and the New York Times reported on it dead serious, and it had already gotten out that 2 trolls tricked 1 reporter into believing this bullshit and now it's official according to US media, mai Cred Forums has become so riddled with newfags and sjw cancer that there aren't even discussions on this topic. Cred Forums should be having a fucking parade. Instead none of you even know what the hell is going on. Probably half of you Hillarytards actually believe the bullshit.

by the way this is what they are basing their "Trump was for the war" accusations on. That is the entirety of their argument.

>posts edited ripoff of Trump comic
>"Huuuur Tump's support for the war wasn't the same as Hillary's"

Funny how democrats are the ones calling for war with Russia, like they want to go backwards and relive the Cold War.

She failed to keep Americans alive and also supported Obama's drone strikes for the past 8 years. She's a chicken hawk.

Because support of the Iraq war as a civilian affected nothing. Hillary, as a politician voted for the Iraq was and was directly involved in its conception and continuation.

Can you show me when the republicans said they want to start a war with Russia? please.

reminder that it's been trump who has been acusing Russia and China of hacker attacks.

But lets not discuss the corruption of the Clintons

silenceisconsent.net/how-the-clintons-got-filthy-rich-by-ripping-off-haiti-and-its-people/

I thought only CNN was pushing this? Do you even news?

i mean democrats.

its just proves trump is a fucking liar since he KEEPS saying "i didnt support the war" EVEN THOUGH HE FUCKING SAID HE DID

>WAHHH your not editing the way i want to!!! Its supposed to be against drumpf!!1

Cold War is good for America. Ever read Foucault?

That's correct, though.

Also, arguing via comics is fucking retarded. Deal with what your opponents actually say and do, not an artist's depiction what you wish they'd say and do.

Example: the guy in your comic has FOUR DECADES of lies, scandals, and unethical behavior to draw upon for Clinton, from insider trading to suspicious suicides and convenient murders to blatant lies ("I was named for Edmund Hillary, Sniper Fire!") and pathetic policy failures (Russian reset, Libya). Decades her personally lived through and witnessed first hand, whereas the stupid leftist child has the first five hitson Google, which were all agglomerated and indexed by Clinton political allies.

Grow up.

You can't target one candidate as a liar and ignore the other candidate's obscene corruption and federal crimes. Destroying evidence, intimidating witnesses, taking bribes, arming ISIS. Why do you concentrate on Trump, who as a civilian may or may not have supported the war? I supported the war for years, even fought in Afghanistan in 2001, then eventually I disliked the fact that we went to war. It makes me a liar? Or can a person reflect and change opinion?

Hmm, good point. So let's not elect an asshole who fails to protect embassies then? We won't vote for Bush Jr or Hillary in November.

>a woman supporting Trump
>"left-run media"
>fat guy in a stupid hat not supporting Trump
>the person ignoring reality not supporting Trump
Too many memes to handle!

>federal crimes

So what has she been charged with?

Better run to a safe space then.

Do I really have to look into every one of these you lying nigger cock faggot?

Because the first one I picked randomly, Istanbul 2008, all the deaths were terrorists or local police. No Americans.

OK I'll look up one more.

Karachi 2002, "Twelve people were killed and 51 injured, all Pakistanis"

GTFO nigger.

Judging a president based on looks is retarded. I bet Hilary doesn't look much better naked. Wouldn't fuck either of them, but at least Trump is not a total wench.

Try looking up the Iraq or Afghanistan wars next.

trump is just saying what the american people want to hear but he has no actual plans
>MURICA YEAHHHH BOMB ISIS BUILD A BIG WALL MAKE MURICA GREAT AGAIN I MAKE A LOT OF MONEY SO I KNOW HOW TO RUN A COUNTRY

>no charge no crime

Is OJ innocent to you then? How about George Zimmerman? I noticed people think of these men and others as criminals even though the charges never stuck.

>So what has she been charged with?

Implying that means she hasn't committed crimes.

>thinks media isn't liberal
Confirmed Marxist. Disqualified from all discussion.

>doesn't know the difference between charges and convictions

>trump is just saying what the american people want to hear but he has no actual plans

Totally bro
ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

donaldjtrump.com/POSITIONS

2016election.procon.org/view.source-summary-chart.php

>thinks the public masses can tell the difference

Trump hasn't been charged with child molestation or rape yet Hillary supporters are pushing that narrative hard.

What is your point?

Republicans liked the wars? Is that why Obama ended them? Because I don't see an end. We still have American troops fighting and dying for nothing.

Hell, anything Bush did, Obama did better.

Guantanamo? Shit, just drone them. No trial.
Iraq and Afghanistan? How about Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Pakistan...

Wonderful job Dems. Wonderful.

The actual facts confirm that the media isn't liberal. Democrats gets less coverage, Republicans get more coverage and more favorable coverage.
The "left-wing media" is a meme just as stupid as "the moderators aren't supposed to fact-check, they're just supposed to let Republicans make up dumb shit!"

>Is that why Obama ended them?

dude, the wars didnt end

[citation needed]

No they are not you massive fucking retard. Trump supporters and Trump himself are pushing the narrative that Hillary supports rape because Bill is a philanderer.

>You can't target one candidate as a liar and ignore the other candidate's obscene corruption and federal crimes. Destroying evidence, intimidating witnesses, taking bribes, arming ISIS. Why do you concentrate on Trump, who as a civilian may or may not have supported the war?

Shhhhhh No reasoning or facts allowed with the stupid fucking liberals who bow to her because, vagina.

Safe space reeeeee

But seriously. Cant mossad the assad. The biggest gripe i have with the dems is this. Its almost unforgivable. The reps i dont even think about cos theyre just so beyond stupid, Donnie Trump beat all their candidates.

>it's correct because I say it is

>arguing via comics
Pointing out unoriginal edited spin is now somehow "arguing via comics"

>Deal with what your opponents actually say and do
>neglects to mention the FOUR DECADES of lies, scandals, and unethical behavior from Trump, including insider trading
>suspicious suicides and convenient murders
You must buy alot of tinfoil.
>to blatant lies
Stop & Frisk wasn't ruled unconstitutional.
ICE supports me.
The IRS won't allow me to release my tax returns.
I never said Global Warming was a hoax perpetrated by China.
I was *strongly* against invading Iraq.
>and pathetic policy failures
Building a wall that will cost billions.
Bombing civilian family members of ISIS.

>leftist child
>Grow up.

>hurr make 'murica great again
>durr 25 millions jobs

>Republicans get more coverage and more favorable coverage.

Holy shit. 99% of the time when people post "lol" they didn't actually laugh out loud.

I fucking gut laughed while reading this. Now I got the giggles.

Fuck. I have to leave the thread. I'm loling too much.

The juice and zim zam spent time in court.

Clinton has been investigated robustly over and over by both her political opponents and independent bodies and none of them have found reason to prosecute her.

So either you believe in conspiracy theories or she's just your average politician.

Who cares what he thought about the war in 2003? He was a civilian who was lied to by our treasonous government just like the rest of us.

So fucking disingenuous.

Hint: Republicans voted against spending/increasing security at our embassies.

>Republicans get more coverage and more favorable coverage.

Are you fucking dumb or just think the rest of us are stupid to believe that shit?

Almost all media out there is in bed with the left.

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS, please tell me why you support this ignorant retard who supported the war in iraq over hillary?

Because Hillary supported the war in Iraq and also masterminded our interventions in Syria and Libya which have killed hundreds of thousands of people, displaced millions and created a state of anarchy which has allowed ISIS to spread across the middle east.

I'll take someone who's poorly trained over someone with a proven history of criminal incompetence.

>she's a criminal
>all investigations have pointed to her innocence at the most and lack of culpability at the least
>yeah but she COULD be a criminal

Use facts

Vote for whoever you think will be stopped by congress the most.

There is no way you believe a thing Hillary has ever said right? Like no one is that fucking dumb.

>o way in hell Im rewarding the DNC with a vote for their entitled candidate.

Totally get this and it is an honest position to have.

Still the US is a 2 party system (due to the winner takes all count) and Hillary is clearly the lesser of two evil. (She is as bought as they all are. With her there won't be needed change and just more of the same, but with Trump it will be negativ change)

I would vote Hillary and hate myself for it I guess :(

Wasn't there a choice of a meteorid hitting the earth?

he did not support the war in iraq, hillary did

>he did not support the war in iraq
ASK SEAN HANNITY

>Hillary is clearly the lesser of two evil.

Go kill yourself. I don't even comprehend that kind of thinking.

Simple - because he is male. Nothing more to add

if reality is bias, then ...

>$0.10 has been added to your account by Nimble America

>What is your point?
That defending W. Bush is a hilariously misguided effort.

>Guantanamo?

Is now closed. Bush opened dozens of black site prisons, Obama closed one, Obama wins.

>shit, just drone them

2500 people overall killed by Obama drone strikes, a thousand times that killed in Bush's two wars just civillians wise, Obama wins.

>No trial.

The patriot act started that shit, Obama and Bush tie

See where I'm going here?

>I don't even comprehend that kind of thinking.

Did you even try? It is not hard!

>Oh no, a career politician who changes her public policy support based on what the general public supports.

How is a below average businessman who changes his support based on his own personal whims a better option?

I've read some History of Sexuality...

What's Foucault's position on the Cold War?

world is full of idiots and they need their candidate

he's being sarcastic retard

Because Iraq needed the bombings

WOW YOU'RE SO EDGYYYY

Anyone who votes for Hillary over Trump has literal brain damage. Especially on the grounds that OP is standing on. Hillary VOTED for the war in Iraq and supported it for far longer than Trump did.

Also people are bringing up how much Trump lies; let's just throw out the millions of dollars of lies and scandals the Clinton Foundation is involved in though, right?

Trump has some pretty fucking stupid supporters, but all of Hillary's are twice as bad.

Trump's cocaine addiction is getting out of control. He was literally sniffling the whole debate, he was agitated and talking in circles and rambling nonsensically.

This is really a National Security issue.

We can't have some out-of-control coke fiend with his finger on the button.

Because he's not a lying skank that defends rapists, takes money from other countries in exchange for favors, gets people killed or deletes email to hide from the public.

How can he get destroyed if he was the only one talking? She didn't even participate in the debate famalam. He took the bait once or twice, ya that was stupid but he isn't even a lifetime politician so that is not really surprising.
She is for TPP and will elect bad Supreme Court Justices and Trump is not for TPP and already put a list out of decent Justices to elect.

atleast hillary pays taxes

Most business owners can easily write off enough shit to not pay taxes, this is a totally normal and legal thing to do. Sorry your 14 years old and don't understand this.

>decent
>homophobic
>climate change denier

pick one

Being American in 2016 what a joke
Fucking America I feel sorry for ya. Jk

There was a war in Iraq over Hillary? What the fuck were the fighting about? Did they want her?

It really isn't. But please continue believing everything you read on Cred Forums

He didn't support it. Shit b8 again OP

>homophobic
That's funny considering Hillary takes huge donations for political favors to countries that put homosexuals to death.

just because its legal doesnt mean its not a scumbag thing to do that hurts the economy

You mean the war in Iraq that Hillary voted for? Go fuck itself m80 that bait type shit ain't gonna work here xD

Proof?

>It really isn't.
I think you should go read how tax write-offs work kiddo. Stop believing what other "PEOPLE" tell you without researching it for yourself you dumb niggerfaggot.

Trump
>being charged with rape
>takes money from Saudi Arabia
>muh Benghazi
>deletes tweets to hide from the public
>hides his tax returns from the public

>Trump won the debate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Trump abusing loopholes in the tax system and screwing over the American public is just fine and dandy. He's an honest upstanding businessman.

>when I said I was for the war on Howard Stern is was lying
>ASK SEAN HANNITY

Take an economics class kid, this is basic shit.
It's 100% legal, learn how taxes work.

You mean like all the lazy people on welfare? I don't understand why people want something for nothing. Especially blacks. Nobody owes you or me anything, get a job people.

>I support him cuz of shit like this.

theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

Its not a scumbag thing to do, all business owners in the US do this guys, it's not some secret loophole it is common practice and is incentivized. Try leaving your basement dwelling for an hour or so, walk to your nearest private business and ask them yourself.

/thread

cheesespin.net/
ce faceti coae?

>deletes his tweets to hide from the public
no, he doesn't, the tweet about climate change is literally still up because he doesnt give a fuck, maybe check your shit?

>muh Benghazi
yeah, just write off dead americans on foreign soil

>hides his tax returns from the public
and hillary hides her emails

>being charged with rape
anyone can get charged with rape fucking moron, was he convicted? didn't think so.

>takes money from saudi arabia
Do you even know what the Clinton Foundation is? jesus christ you're retarded.

Support a puppet or support a raping bigot
Really makes u think....

>>Trump won the debate
I never said that, I simply said she didn't win because she didn't really participate in any debate.
>Trump abusing loopholes in the tax system
Not a loophole, a simple google search proves me right dumb ass.

You could just look for quotes and that proves it. Fuck off kid

>it's not a scumbag thing to do
>it's totally legal and honest
>in the process of being audited
seems legit

And what does it matter if he did or didn't support it? He has no more control over it than you or I. People act like it's partly his fault because he supported it. I don't get it. I think knowing how to send and receive emails is more important anyway.

>samefag

You forgot HILLARY VOTED FOR the Iraq war. You're actually a fucking moron

That war helped gain more control and insight. It isn't like there isn't a want for a world order.

RIP Rand Paul

>america's last hope

I stopped supporting Trump after his tard jr. tarnished Pepe's name.

cheesespin.net/
hory shet

>W R O N G
>R
>O
>N
>G

Your logic is just fucked, People get audited all the time and the IRS finishes their job and comes to the conclusion that they either fucked up or didn't. Because someone gets audited doesn't mean they did anything wrong. Has he ever been convicted of tax evasion? No he hasn't.

thanks for correcting the record fuccboi

You're retarded. Fact check what I'm about to say you ignorant piece of shit. Hillary and her foundation worked with the Bush administration to push for the invasion of Iraq, start the "war on terror" (which caused a global fucking mess) and she also oversaw billion dollar weapons deals with ISIS supporters. Fact. Check. You cunt. Do it.

Cause I'm a dumb ole mysogonist penis that is scared to make acquaintances with people that don't look like me.

wrong

>no, he doesn't
>maybe check your shit

>was he convicted?
>in a trial that hasn't happened yet
>didn't think so.

>and hillary hides her emails
non argument
>the Clinton Foundation
non argument

>jesus christ you're retarded.

It matters because that can go against him in the election fuckface. And Hillary Does know how to send emails. She did that on purpose for fuck sake.
youtu.be/60RuXCV71ic

nice b8, tumblrfag

You forgot that you invaded the wrong country

>yeah, just write off dead americans on foreign soil

>anyone can get charged with rape fucking moron, was he convicted? didn't think so.

Hypocrisy thy name is (you)

>>it's not a scumbag thing to do
Do you own a business, NO? Then wtf do you even know about it?
>it's totally legal and honest
Google tax write-offs kohai.
>in the process of being audited
Never found guilty of tax evasion.

>Hillary Clinton violating federal law and lying to the FBI is a "non argument"

->

Because Daddy is fabulous. That's why.

I'm voting for the one on the left, she's hotter.

As a liberal I agree.
A healthy political system would have given us Sanders vs. Paul.

Youre retarded.

>non argument
non argument

Honestly don't even give a fuck if you don't like Trump, voting for Hillary is suicide for America.

She is the most corrupt politician to EVER run for office, and when Trump wins she's going to be sentenced to prison for a VERY long time for treason.

Sanders is a socialist cuck.

>treason
AHAHAHAHHAHA leave you 14 yr old retard

kek

Unless "Trump is a rapist" is a legitimate argument, yes.

I'm an alt-right alpha male, I just walked in with my wife having relations with my landscaper, who just happens to be of African background. He looked real sorry after ejaculating all over my wife's silky white skin. But we all have to pay reparations in one way or another.

"the crime of betraying one's country" definition of treason
>benghazi
>email scandal

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

VOTERS OF AMERICA, please tell me why you give a shit and bother to get swept up in this retarded popularity contest every 4 years or whatever the fuck.

Oh so intentionally doing what she did is so much better? How can people tolerate this out of any candidate? It is 100% clear she broke the law. Any normal citizen would've been prosecuted. And I don't see how someone's position on awar that they have no control over affects their ability to their job. Do you think war would ever be an option with Hillary whatever the circumstances?

Guess we should close down all the roads then seeing as socialism is such a terrible thing.

Learn some politics.

>100% clear she broke the law
>every investigation by every body concluded no culpability

You are a stupid person

you're*

>Clearly fake you stupid fuck. Please be bait and not retarded
>[This post has been deleted]

Duty and accountability

>implying it matters

I don't support Trump or Hillary, I'm not even an American, but Trump seems like a better option than someone who can barely handle running for president

I support Hillary because she supports LGBT

it does you fucking outcast. you're probably scared to vote cuz that means you have to go outside and be in the presence of other humans

The FBI director said she mishandled classified documents, but he wouldn't indite because no prosicutor would try the case. There is no question that she broke the law man.

>implying trump can handle it

Because it's pushed down our throats like it's the only election that matters

Unless your in a swing state your vote matters nothing

file name kek

He's not mentally instable. I'm not saying he'll do a good job, I'm just saying that he won't have involuntary movements and other trouble when being under stress

Exactly, that is so much of what is wrong with this country. They won't vote yet they'll complain about the state of things. I'm not just gonna let other people decide how my life will be governed.

I support Trump because he plans on lowering income tax. Income tax is the thing keeping the poor people down.

>$0.10 has been added to your account by Nimble America

I'd explain it to you if it wasn't like explaining flight to someone who thinks things fall up.

easy, I'm a microcock autist but with Lord and Savior Trump I can whine about niggers, wetbacks, kikes and mudslimes while I masturbate furiously to traps

>Trump won't have trouble when being under stress
>Pulls a Marco Rubio at the debate
>Triggered by every scrap of bait Clinton threw out

Yea I found it amusing to hear her plan on cyber terrorism when she's obviously incapable of protecting her own cyber system.

Bunch of fucking idiots. Who cares who wins? Everyone is gonna die anyway. Euthanasia, euthanasia!!!

like every politician has said they will do that. they are doing a thing called lying.

Since when lol? She never has and never will. That's just a popular rumor like the one that Trump supposedly hates all Mexicans.

Well go ahead and kill yourself, and help the ones that do care. Natural selection and all.

Please explain why you're voting Clinton

cuz the other option is trump

∆∆

Illegals not paying taxes
>send 'em all back
>build the wall
>they're draining our economy
Trump not paying taxes
>he's smart
>nothing wrong with this
>just good business

>FBI director said there's evidence she may have mishandled information
>There is no question that she broke the law

Still a stupid person.

Ya, though Trumps wasn't much better the irony of listening to her even mention it is hilarious.

?
That's your response? And you call me stupid.

Yes, you are stupid. You equate piecemeal evidence that gas not been scrutinised in a court of law with infallible proof of guilt.

Stupid.

She's a flawed but qualified candidate. Trump is clearly not fit for the position. The man is a national disgrace, and the people buying into his scam and the tinfoil hat bullshit about clinton are even worse.

Look at picture and look up the quote at the bottom. He is essentially saying, she was too stupid and incompetent to even realize what she was doing was wrong and illegal. Definitely someone we want as POTUS who can just claim plausible deniability anytime she fucks up.

This.

>greentexting his valid points against your arguments
>having nothing to refute his rebuttal
>Clinton2016
>crying laughing emoji

the question that she broke the law was literally answered by the law enforcement agency responsible for making the call. You guys just wont accept it until the woman is hung from a lamppost over a fucking email server that was never even hacked. What is this sudden obsession with "secret" classifications from the same people who praise wikileaks and edward snowden? Bunch of hypocrites.

citation needed shillary

Implying I'll give either of them a vote

Wrong poster bud

I'm voting for him because I think it's hilarious that someone that stupid could be carrying around the nuclear football.
No, I really don't care if America is in one piece by 2020.

>She's a flawed but qualified candidate
I know many people who have worked for the gooberment for decades, just because someone works in gooberment doesn't just make them qualified for POTUS you roody poo.

>who supported the war in iraq over hillary?
Do you even engrish?

not OP but i'm pretty sure that's english?

Edward Snowden didn't actually release any names or put lives of spies and NARCS in danger though. She did by sending classified documents over an unsecured server.

edgefag

>She did by sending classified documents over an unsecured server.
Sorry, she could have. I don't know if she did or didn't but she easily could have.