Found this thing with my metal detector in the forest, aprox. 30cm deep in the ground, any ideas what that is?

Found this thing with my metal detector in the forest, aprox. 30cm deep in the ground, any ideas what that is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrqIMThWax0
youtu.be/Q9n2Q4lYxig?list=PLGc0_pyWgO6b3h7t1OiHUZk736VS_xO9q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your mums dildo

Bit of metal, mein friend.

clearly a dildo. try using it and post pics

An ancient dragon dildo

Probs jax lamppost

As an expert I can tell you that it's the cap from a bottle of Heineken beer.

Looks like a really old fence post, or a dildo

Dubs and you ram it up your cunt faggot

Looks kinda like a small augor drill an old one granted

Maybe like a hand held one?

I assume that's concrete the spar is caked in. Reinforced concrete was used in German bunkers during WWII.

Spine of a Metal Deer

They were common in Germany from 1100-1500 when they were hunted to extinction for gears.

An old drill part.

Ancient chinese dildo probably around 200 b.c. Legends say its most pleasurable dildo ever created. Try it.

Looks like a worn out disk, like these.
Or yea a dildo.

Not spirally enough.

Wo hast Du das ausgegraben, du Heinzelmann?
Kann sein, dass es ein verficktes Römerschwert ist. Oder ein vergammeltes Eggeneisen von Eurem lokalen Kartoffelerzeuger, dazu müsste man wissen, wo gefunden? und welches Material?

It cant be used as a drill, the things that stand out are circles

Some sort of rape rod.

This is part of a harness.

Nicht sprecht deutsch madchen nigga

Op here: in english he said it could be a roman sword and asked where i found it, i actually found it near a roman tower like 100 meters away

Some sort of anchor, or maybe an old prototype for tire chains.

How can i tell which material it is?

Next lake that could be used by a boat is probably an hour drive away

I call fake. Beweise, if you please, user

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's a bottle cap.

Worlds first butt plug

Iron age Batman's grappling hook.

Maybe there used to be one where you're standing that dried up. It could be way older than you think it is.

Whoah! Easy there with such harsh assumptions. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings

It's your wand Harry.

If dubs shove it up your arse

It's the cutter off an old lawnmower

the only way to really know is to put it deep inside your ass

I'm curious to find out how your metal detector detected a piece of wood.

Oh and heres another interedting thing i found, a coin with a pattern on it i have no idea what it is

Can you identify the coating material?

kek, OP rapes comers with random thing dug up from yard

It seems way to small for it to be sword when comparing it the to the bottle cap.

Maybe it is some kind of reinforcing bar (rebar?) from that roman tower?

It is metal lol wait i will post a pic of weighing it

OP listen that is from a UFO the men in black are gonna be at your house any minute only way to escape is to hide it in your ass and denie everything

Quickly now

This

You stick it in a deer's ass hole in order to pull out its colon and intestines.

Tent stake

I dont think its coated with anything probably the metal just got destroyed? By water, dirt air etc

Is that silver??

If dubs someone has to post a naked little girl

How can i tell? I dont think so

It doesn't look like a denari, could it be from the Holy Roman Empire?

An easy way without any chemicals is to buy a 2 liter of Coca Cola and then stick the object inside the 2 liter, and then add mentos candy. If nothing happens and there is no reaction, then its silver.

I don't think rebar was a thing back then. My money for rebar would be on a bunker wall. OP, are you in a part of Germany that the Allies rolled through?

That looks like a Medieval german coin, I cant make out the denomination but its likely phenning based on the color.

It's upside down

Looks like a primitive iud

researching this now, I have a feeling that it might not be that old. The Hexagon in the lower right is a very uncommon shape for coins, especially old coins.

If you know the history behind the roman tower nearby or the period it was built, maybe you can search up coins from the period see if it matches

Go to /his/ or send a picture to some historian

what's on otherside?

Don't forget to drop a link if you do

taste if if it tastes sweet and not very metalic its silver.

damn, beat me to it

helical, not spiral
a spiral starts small and gets larger as it goes up (or whatever direction)

for the record, "spiral" staircases are not appropriately named

I would take some high res pics of the coin and go to coincommunity dot com,see if one of the numismatists there can ID it. Won't cost you anything and those dorks love giving free advice.

almost nothing to see but small part of a leaf, not visible on a picture

kill yourself

>roman sword
not a chance

To those who wanted to know the material, i just weighed it it weighs 456,75 grams, and put it in a full bowl of water it poured over 75 grams of water, can anyone calculate the density and tell if its silver?

I actually gave it to a friend who has a good camera so he can take pictures yesterday will deliver soon

Some kind of trench club

Southern part of bavaria, idk

It's the remnants of the lost eagle standards of the battle of Teutoburg Forest (`o`)

It is not a coin, but a iron pottery trademark stamp

it's a drill you stupid cuck

a drill

youtube.com/watch?v=JrqIMThWax0

How would you use this as a drill, theres no spiral, nothing would happen if you turn it

Gr8, Now I'm scared silly. Thanks a lot user.

Yeah, the US Army rolled into Bavaria in '45, so I'm still leaning on bunker debris.

I just scrapped it at one point and it looks like there is a core of red? Metal inside and the outside metal is dark/black coated with dirt(cant remove it better)

In particular, Nuremberg was fought over in the second half of April 1945, so if you're anywhere between there and the Rhine it might be related to that.

Yeah, that looks like rusted iron/steel, and the shape is certainly rebar-esque. (Bunkerfag still stands by his theory!)

That is the cap to a Heineken bottle

kek

Insert it into your anus, then lick it and then describe the taste.

That's hot.
OP, even if it isn't this, use it for this on whatever you can find.

Das Krankschafft uf der Schvimmvagen.

This object is an old ww2 earth anchor set in place to hold turrets into the ground. check for more metal in the area. I bet you could find old ammunition shells.

apparently you did not ever visit a farm in your youth?

Die Kurbelwelle von einem Schwimmwagen

stick it up your ass

But shouldnt it be build more precisely? Or more stable if used for a bunker, also there were no other bunker parts nearby
(This is the highest res. I can do with my phone)

you guys realise he posted the bottlecap for scale, right? How big do think that beer bottle was?

Time to ask Deep Digger Dan!

youtu.be/Q9n2Q4lYxig?list=PLGc0_pyWgO6b3h7t1OiHUZk736VS_xO9q

It looks like a bit out of an auger

First, where are you from?

Germany obviously

don't expect something buried for a long time to preserve its natural condition
stupid cuck

Possibly an old wall-anchor?

It's a Yee ol' butt plug.

Its a beer cap you moron
Its put on the top of the bottle
damn germans are stupid

So you think a spiral will under the influence of water, dirt etc turn into a set of closed circles that are all parallel?

about as thick as the center mass as the metal thing he asked about, same thickness as that farming equipment's center pole, you blind fuck

obviously
stupid cuck

Why are you feeding the idiot troll?

A good bomb or artillery hit will send debris flying for miles, the different density from concrete would result in a different trajectory, and the blast plus 70 years of age would warp it. The "rungs" look evenly spaced, which would fit an industrial origin, but I admit the "drill head" is odd.

dont destroy it it might be worth few hundred bucks just find someone who might know what it is , retards like antique crap

+1 to you OP

It is a medieval sex toy

Bunkerfag here. Do you know what the topsoil age in your area is?

No idk sry, live near munich if that helps

it is a bottle cap

Maybe its some kind of acient Kesselhaken?

pic related it's a Kesshaken

gtfo underage fag

Google isn't returning anything useful easily, so instead I'll ask about orientation. Was it primarily on a horizontal plane, or was there a significant angle to it?

Kek

Metal Deer?!

The deers were solid all the way through so were very difficult to kill.

Kek

Yes, rare animal, not as rare as the steel tiger or the rock squirrel though. These too are extinct.

Must have been dangerous, hunting a nuclear-antlered creature with just a bow.

A FUCKING LEAF

nice drill
odd that the rod corroded so much but blades still look usable

bamo

seems really interesting

Is the Diamond Dog still out there?

Drills do not have blades, just one continuous spiral. But it might be some kind of plow blade, like a harrow.

This

I should think so, the buggers are nearly indestructable.

>gutting game is gross, you don't want droppings spoiling your meat!
>use this fucking meathook corkscrew to prolapse the anus, then tie off the gut (with the shitty inside of the intestines now on the outside!) and cut it for easy cleaning!

I feel like I'm on fucking Pawn Stars.

ITs a Dabloon. Its authentic.

The red metal is called rust

I appreciate this post.

It's an anchor for an old land mine. It was to keep it from bouncing up and lessening the explosion's upward momentum. The opposite of a bouncing betty

Let me call my buddy
He's an expert on medieval dildos

This. It could also be oxidizing silver.

Bump

barbed wire,which might have served also to hold fish bait

what you got there is an early age ass whoopin' stick.

You use that for whoopin' asses.

>barbed wire
>wire
It's a metal rod