Last Friday, my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was paroled

Last Friday, my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was paroled.

The night before, my girlfriend asked me if it would be alright for him to crash at our place. I objected of course, but then she got really upset and started crying because I wasn't being supportive. They have a child together and she wanted her son to be able to spend some time with his father. I felt really conflicted because I have been filling in as the boys father for the past 3 years. I've taken him shopping for school clothes, I take him to school every morning and I've spent hundreds of hours helping him with his homework.

She went to go pick him up @ 7am. I called her around 12pm to ask her if she wanted to have lunch with me and it quickly became apparent that she was in the act of having sex while talking to me on the phone. I called her out for it and she didn't deny it. It sounded like she just dropped the phone on the floor. I listened to her get railed for as long as I could take it, but I eventually broke down in tears and hung up the phone.

Before I got off of work Friday afternoon, my girlfriend sent me this snapchat.

Of course, I'm furious about it. I've never been this angry. I went home to confront the man in my house and as soon as I saw him he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me into the corner of my foyer. He made it very clear that he was physically stronger than me, but he didn't strike me. He told me to go get him a beer. I looked at my girlfriend and she wouldn't make eye contact with me. After I got his beer and gave it to him, I spent all of last weekend listening to them fuck in my bedroom. They never stopped. 4 whole days of fucking non stop and she was extremely loud.

I think he's dealing drugs out of my house, now. If I call the cops, I could be charged with maintaining a dwelling for the distribution of narcotics and my house could be seized and auctioned. I inherited it from my late mother and it's paid for.
How do I get this guy out of my house?

Fuck you and your cuck stories/fantasies.

Oh look
This shitty copypasta again
Kill yourself OP

This pasta is so old it is fresh again

Did you get sent home early from achool today OP? Don't forget to finish your black Egyptian civilization paper for Ms. L-a

If you call the cops your house wouldn't be seized you fucking stupid cuck. Story was believable up until that point

>being this new

> you're*

Beat the living fuck out of him you cuck. Grab a 2x4 if you need to.

Please, stop breathing.

4x2 is biggerqnd better.
>Source: I sell lumber.

So cucky i can smell the bait.

/Thread

Go kill urself for cuking this early.

>ITT: summerbois getting baited

Seen this pasta for so many years makes me wonder if it was ever a real story +1 for typing it in your own words

ahahahahhah TOP FUCKinG KEk!!!!!

Really? what are the chances it actually is?! I mean he has to be an utter faggot and a lowlife AND a cuck in the closet for this to even happen.