Well Cred Forums I just found out that my fiance's ex had a Pringles can, and that she fucking loved it...

Well Cred Forums I just found out that my fiance's ex had a Pringles can, and that she fucking loved it. I even heard her friend say how it made her cum every time they fucked. I only make her cum once in awhile and I have to try really hard. She says she loves me and only wants to be with me. But I know that nothing will replace the animal lust that big cock used to give her. What do Cred Forums?

It's easy to let these things prey on your mind, but if you kill yourself you won't worry any more.

>The edge
No the furthest I would consider going is leaving her.

This is true.

OK, then become a cuck and let her fuck niggers.

be a real man

Mind games are more powerful then a big dick. Im slightly above average size and i had no trouble getting my partners to cum.

Also do you know what a clit is?

I'm not OP, but I couldn't resist.

Buy a can of Pringles and fuck her with it. Problem solved

Are you worried she just won't be happy or that she might cheat on you?

a good fuck does not rely only on the size of your dick. do a long foreplay, try some new techs and positions, inject whale semen in your balls, and stop crying bout your dick sizes.

Girls exaggerate bro.
The guy didnt have a pringle can dick, if your gf even slightly enjoys the sex yall have and it doesnt feel like throwing a hot dog down a hallway i doubt it.

Yeah man maybe his dick was big, maybe it was bigger than yours but not that big cus thats literally on par with the guy who has the biggest recorded cock in the world so its very unlikely.

This one girl i fucked said her ex had the dick the length and thickness of a shampoo bottle (mines long but not that fat) but when i fucked her she had literal cock shock, im talkin when i stuck my finger in my finger said "damn thays tight!"

Do some penis pumping before sex or consider an extender if its rly fuckin u up but dont forget them bitches full of shit lol

This.

Orgasm is a completely inessential function in women. For men, sex is an end; for women, merely a means to other things. Your insecurity is more unattractive to her than a small penis. Just be confident and secure in who you are.

get a medical procedure that makes your dick up to 3" longer, down side no sex for 6 months

put fleshlight in pringles can

put dick in fleshpringle

fuck gf with your masterpiece

gotta think outside the box user. girls love that shit

I have a big dick and oh ya, this is bait.

my sides

date an asian that will worship your cock
>so simpo

Being an insecure bitch isn't going to make your dick bigger man. Try harder more often if that's what it takes. Don't just worry about it all day. If she wanted to leave you I'm sure she would.

My gf had an ex with bigger cock than me but didn't even cum with him. You have to listen her breathing while fucking to match what please her. I can make her cum in 5minutes now while her ex didn't achieved it once in years with his "Big cock".

>Implying it matters if a girl cums

if it really matters then could buy an cock extender to wear

right? I don't have to get my GF to cum, that's what she fucks her fwb for instead. Win win

Buy a beast Hitachi wand vibrator and foreplay. Works everytime.

Go to store. Buy the entire pringles shelf, every last can. Take hot glue gun (before they get banned) and glue those fuckers everywhere. Three on the headboard, two on shower wall, one on pooper bowl lid, six in garage, one on side of washing mashine, (make sure it is out of balance and running when she mounts it). One on grill of car. Always keep chips in them. She be happy, and you never hungry, perfect solution.

Size is a mean, not an end. All size does is facilitate female pleasure (or pain depending on her experience) more quickly. Learn to fuck like a man.

Dump her. She's ruined.

Just do what I do and let him fuck her still.

When a girl gets fucked by a big dick enough and they get used to it, its all they want, might as well go with it,

Tbh. This.

Why did she even tell you this, OP? you should have made it clear in the beginning that you don't care to hear about her past sexual experiences.

dude you ever hear of a clit hahahahahaah you got to attack that little fucker

Sounds to me like your gf and her friend are trying really hard to make you feel insecure.

No person who cares about you does this. Dump her.

Everyone who asks Cred Forums for relationship advice already wants to dump their whore. You are no exception.

you gotta make her cum, go down on her and actually learn how to do a good job... when a girl gets turned on they swell up inside (since there is more blood flow) and sex will become more pleasurable for her.as far as no thinking about it, That is not going to happen. you will still think about it. can you live with it?

Just buy her since chips once in a while. They don't have to be Pringles. Lighten up a bit.

Kek

Nigga i make her cum 5 times at least whenever i fuck.
That too cuz i get tired of humping her and make myself cum.
If i want to continue, i can do it until i please.
Sometimes even 10 orgasms.

>mfw when a 6 inch "avg" dick

Truth can disguise itself in many ways.

Tits or gtfo

I think we've already decided on the an hero solution.

How big are you exactly? Honestly.