Let's all talk about the Adult Swim animated cartoon series: Rick & Morty

Let's all talk about the Adult Swim animated cartoon series: Rick & Morty.

Jerry's dad is a cuck.

Morty is into feet, or at least Jessica's feet.
Fucking foot-fag.

Rick probably has daddy issues, and it makes his way into his sex life at least once.

What the hell is Beth in to?
Is she such a normie nerd that vanilla sex is all she squeezes into her tiny sex space because she doesn't give enough of a fuck about sex?

If Beth and Jerry were to do BDSM, would Jerry be the sub?

This show is like totally deep, right? It's so philosophical and shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY
gamenguide.com/articles/49249/20160926/rick-and-morty-season-3-air-date-news-update-mortys-parents-looking-at-goodbye-creator-dan-harmon-struggles-in-finishing-series.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qi4V6gY8Wf8
rt.com/news/hairdresser-turns-robber-into-sex-slave/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked the eye patch episode.

when is new season?

>If Beth and Jerry were to do BDSM, would Jerry be the sub?
Well Jerry's a doormat in every other aspect of life.

This show is just funny, has great camos and some thoughtful stuff, but not too much.

Perfect comedy and the best comedy on the market of the last 2 decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY

Beth is an alcoholic woman who fucking hates her life, has daddy issues and an incompetent husband, working in a field everyone thinks of is trash.

She fucks niggers offscreen

That's why Beth being a sub and Jerry being a dom would spice things up.

Im sure you mean cameos.

But in general I agree, and I've watched all comedy there is.

Although some stuff is a bit repetitive, but in general it's a really good series.

gamenguide.com/articles/49249/20160926/rick-and-morty-season-3-air-date-news-update-mortys-parents-looking-at-goodbye-creator-dan-harmon-struggles-in-finishing-series.htm

>According to Mobile & Apps, we only have three months left to wait for "Rick and Morty" Season 3, fans will be expecting a clearer and confirmed schedule of airing by the end of the year. Harmon said viewers can expect more development regarding Beth's character on this season.

I just rewatched the show and I don't remember shit about Morty being into feet.

It's funny because Rick is an alcoholic who probably hates his life, probably has daddy issues, and thinks everybody is incompetent (including Beth's mother).

I don't think he'd be any good at it. There's two kinds of people: doms and subs. You either are a dom or ya ain't

Season 2 episode 2. 9-11 minutes in.

Thanks. Guess I should watch it sober.

What if you're neither a sub nor dom?

It's funny, but I think it's a little short for something thoughtful.

He fucks niggers too

>Thanks. Guess I should watch it sober.
Or maybe you should watch it on Ritalin.

best one by far

>Jerry's dad is a cuck
He's not just any cuck. He gets cucked while he's in the closet and dressed as superman.

This is a damn good song

IT'S A FUCKING PIECE!

youtube.com/watch?v=qi4V6gY8Wf8

Who gives a fuck about Beth?

Thats his dad though...

Rick

You forgot Summer's love of water sports.

wut?

Because of this show, when I think of female on male rape, I think of titanic and german lugers.

>tfw I might've missed something and I have the watch the whole thing over again

Rick is actually a future morty who came back in time

There's two mentions of her peeing herself, one in the episode with the parasites (the hulk musical scene) and one where she reminisces with Jerry and mentions wetting herself as a child.

rt.com/news/hairdresser-turns-robber-into-sex-slave/

soiling yourself =/= having a fetish for piss

>2 mentions of her peeing herself
What about the Shrodinger's cats episode? In that same episode, Beth says she's peeing herself from laughing so much.

So I like the show but the fanbase is shitty.

Anyone notice the fixation of testicles all throughout the series?

Maybe you'll give more of a fuck after the new season.

Who the fuck watches a show for the fan base?

>Image assumes the relative's gender
Bigoted shitlord

Asexual

Is fan base watching one of the new popular hobbies?

Have you ever seen the original?

What u talkin about??

Was bird food supposed to be the thing of that season? It doesn't really compare to eye patch.

Original what?

>I don't think he'd be any good at it.
Maybe he has repressed desire for domination like Morty's repressed rage in the purge episode.

show is just family guy for faggots who think the fake intellectualism and cynicism makes it any less of stupid DUDE LMAO stoner humor.

that doesnt make it bad, but a potato is a potato even if you pronounce it like a tard

Family guy is shit can't get through one episode

That reminds me.

This guy probably heard and understood their criminal activity, because of his big ass ears, but doesn't give a fuck.

>makes it any less of stupid DUDE LMAO stoner humor.
It's got that but it doesn't make the little bit of intellectualism any less real.

You make a strong point.

>stupid DUDE LMAO stoner humor.
All humor is the same, whether you pronounce it like potato or tard.

His ears seem to be very directionalised to infringement of him, so he probably didn't hear a word of what was being said

Kek

This show is the cancer that is killing Adult Swim.