State 3 reasons why you don't have a girlfriend / boyfriend

State 3 reasons why you don't have a girlfriend / boyfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

topanimal.tumblr.com/post/150871508701/fluffy-dog-and-white-playing
youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0
vocaroo.com/i/s0KvHtSN00iq
vocaroo.com/i/s1TDzpetOrFH
vocaroo.com/i/s0DcVv2A8AY3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

already did

not worth the hassle

no time, no money, not particularly good looking

I'm far too picky after my last ex, and I've always been shy. Luckily, Im not too bad looking and a lot of the chicks in my life tease me a D flirt, even show me nudes. They're all in relationships with my friends :P Honestly tho, I know so much shit about chicks I wish I didn't, and I'm sort of uninterested in them right now. Women are whores. Lying cheating whores that think they can be sneaking around, but as soon as one of my friends look at another bitch they lose their minds. Women are crazy :P

I've got only one; I haven't met a person I would feel comfortable spending majority of my time with and who would feel same for me. Sure I've had plenty of chances with people I don't find attractive in any way.

The worst thing is how I need to explain this shit to my friends asking about it in almost weekly basis who clearly themselves are living in a shitty relationship because they can't bare the thought of living alone and take anyting that is offered to them.

im on Cred Forums

1. My ex sent naked pictures to a close mate when we were together, major trust issues now.

2. Unemployed and all that crap.

3. Because I actually don't mind being single.

i'm a tranny in early transitioning

i've got lots of mental issues

i hate my voice so much i want to rip my throat out whenever i talk

No money
No power
Not attractive

The only reasons women date men for and I have none

You have no time yet you don't have money? What the fuck are you doing with your life boy

1 - my wife
2 - my wife
3 - my wife

had to settle for a fuckbuddy instead of a girlfriend.

topanimal.tumblr.com/post/150871508701/fluffy-dog-and-white-playing

Haven't really put myself out there, I'm planning on joining the gym and get fit so I can get mad bitches

I do, shes fucking amazing

>get you one brah

>married
>Having a girlfriend connotes a commitment I've already made to my wife of some kind of permanent arrangement
>Plus, it's a lot easier just to fuck her single female and married / unhappy female friends when we have threesomes than to set some kind of polyamorous relationship bullshit up

You also need a personality. Surprisingly enough, were I to get back in the pool at this point I'd likely date single mothers almost exclusively.
Mostly because I'd be a single dad, and very, very few women want to fuck a single dad who don't have kids of their own.
Fortunately, I'm married to a bisexual girl who loves getting fucked by me and a woman at the same time. So far, we just have one kid, and so far, we don't need to worry about an external kid.

kinda passed the level of frustration about not having one and dont care anymore really

reasons why I had not in the past were several periods of depression and isolation as much as possible, so just not the right state of mind for anything relationship related I guess

My other rule:
>Don't stick it in crazy.
>Don't let crazy stick it in you
>If crazy DOES show up:
>>Make sure crazy doesn't know where you live
>>Give craycrayz a burner phone number (easy to use a proxy email & phone number)

> when you're not looking it tends to happen more than when you're actively looking
> so you've got that going for you

There is one more thing women take in consider when deciding if will fuck or not. >> Intelligence

>low socioeconomic status
>short
>ugly

> i stuck it in crazy
> fell in love with crazy
> fuck my life

> on some level I can respect that as a serious level of difficulty
> on another level I have a huge amount of personal antipathy towards traps and trap fetishists
> but if you're planning on fully transitioning to your preferred gender and are going to have genitalia surgery to complete your gender transition, then props to you.
>I can completely respect someone who is fully committed to becoming who they're meant to be, but I have so much hatred for special snowflakes who want to prance around and play dressup

That never stopped any of the ugly-ass fuckers I have to defend in court for a paycheck.

*bear

Because my wife doesn't want me committed to just 1 man. So I have to change partners and take randoms.

lets hear ur vocice on vocaroo or somethin, i'll wait

....no.
If you are a straight man, have intelligence, washboard abs, a sense of fashion, can cook, and aren't a complete slob in your daily habits, women assume you're gay or married, or have deep seated issues of some kind.
I taught ballroom dance for ten years as a hobby and fucked more women who originally assumed I sucked more cock than the OP as a direct result.
Don't worry if you're not the smartest guy out there. Women don't always want a guy who knows more than they do.

Too broke
Too ugly
Too crippled

Same. I feel you bro. FUCK that day when I decide to fuck and fall in love with a fucking slut.

Your intelligence has to be profitable somehow though, and you need charisma to go with it.

A guy who lives in a studio apartment or with his parents, loves fantasy and sci-fi, knows a lot about history and science, and plays video games is always a fucking loser...unless he finds a way to get rich or famous for loving fantasy and sci-fi, knowing a lot about history and science, and playing video games.

Then he's a "good hard working person" or whatever bullshit that people, especially women, tell themselves to block out the fact that they're shallow as fuck.

1. i recently left her.

that was easy.

Too rich.
Too good looking.
Too in shape.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0

yeah, they want the dumb good looking ones to fuck them.
but they don't want to date them.
believe me, i'd rather be good looking AND intelligent. had enough experiences with girls who were more turned on by my sharp sense of humor than my looks.
and i look pretty good.

Criminality is a primal turn on for women. Risk seeking/taking, violence, it's makes the pussy wet.

I'll pass though. I won't be anything I'm not, or work to buy a ton of shit I don't need, just to stick my cock in a hole that someone was born with.

vocaroo.com/i/s0KvHtSN00iq
it's not exactly manly but it's still something that will out me. also in daily life i talk deeper and much weaker, i just practiced a little while ago.
uhm, okay. not that it matters but i plan to get the surgery and i don't want to socially transition as long as i sound and look like a guy.

Because I've been married for 13 years.

That's sad.

Cos if my wife found out, she'd cut my balls off

Not particularly good looking
Still hung up on one girl
my self esteem is in the toilet right now

>insecure as fuck
>afraid of women
>asocial
just break my poo up

>vocaroo.com/i/s0KvHtSN00iq

nothin wrong with ur voice wtf

They think you're homosexual.

Not into traps, but you just sound like a husky voiced girl, which lots of blokes love, me included

vocaroo.com/i/s1TDzpetOrFH

this is why im single

my
dick
small

>also in daily life i talk deeper and much weaker, i just practiced a little while ago.
thanks though, guess if i practice more i do have a chance :3

Because nigger and nigger. Also, nigger.

sure user, sure

There's a mirror next to me and I'm sometimes talking to myself while I'm looking at it.

I'm so fucking lonely.

god damn

Had a job interview yesterday.
At the end she told me I look so sad even though I tried to look happy the whole time.

I can't even pretend to be normal anymore and don't know what to do.

>Socially akward as all fuck
>Beta beyond redemption
>Weird ass shit appearance

I just gotta deal with it.

Why should I? The whole idea of living like a couple with another human being is pretty fucked up. I'm not some disable retarded dumbfuck who cannot manage living all alone.

you're drinking VIM? The text editor? that won't help.

I remember when I was 14

Might be vimto. Id only drink it if I was suicidal. That or dr pepper.

>:P
also youre a shit tier friend if they show/send you nudes and you dont tell them
you are literally no better than the so called lying cheating whores youre crying over

probably because its in some queer language

that said it is clearly a male voice

Stop feeding the troll, user.

>fat
>not the beat looking guy
>low confidence

I at least have great humor and the ability to make people laugh

vocaroo.com/i/s0DcVv2A8AY3

kinda just rambled on, my thoughts though.

2D
2D
2D

This guy gets it

1. Because I don't have big money and I don't wanna resort to bottom-feeding anymore. I'm not interested in hookups and for any 30+ year old guy to have serious dating options they expect you to be set up nicely in life (house, newish car, the works).

2. Because I'm sick of being hurt and rejected. This doesn't mean I CAN'T get a woman, it's just they come with a drama pricetag that's more trouble than they're worth.

3. And probably the strongest reason is that I truly only have eyes for ONE woman. I've dated her off and on over the last 5 years. She's ultimately the one that kicks me to the curb every time. She's in my life now as a regular friend this time (no sex, no kisses, no cuddles) and I'm hoping it can become more, but we always seem to have a cyclical history of breaking up quickly. I'm convinced it's because she only has eyes for one man (but luckily he lives on the other side of the nation) but when he's visiting or coming around she tends to put any guy she has on the backburner.

Though it's pathetic if we ever talk of seriously dating again, I'm gonna allow her the exception of fucking that guy when he comes to town. Yes that makes me a punk bitch cuck (but at least it's just one guy and he only comes around rarely), but if it's that or not have her at all. Allowing her to get some different cock from another guy once every few months would be better than not having her at all.

Because I have a wife.

Jesus. Fuck. I literally just can't even with this.

test

Imagine them fucking

3D
3D
3D

>inb4 m0d$

She's fully clothed and I'll delete it in a minute.

>recently divorced and have no desire to jump in a relationship
>banging several steady chicks so pussy is no issue
>what was the question again?

>am currently a fat piece of shit
>lost about 20lbs, 40 to go
as soon as I don't look like shit, I'll get one

>MODS MODS MODS

need name oder image for revers image search

2D lolis are better than 3D lolis in pretty much every way, especially if we're talking about girlfriend material

i cant afford one

That is NOT fully clothed

Is this your first time greentexting or are you just retarded?

>oder
Ihr name ist Sandra Orlov. Geh auf Libre da isn' Faden voll mit ihren pics.

just retarded, thanks

YOUR welcome.

Because I caught the first one with a hooker in bed, the second and last one beat the shit outta me for leaving college sooner so I can meet him.
I just got out of the hospital for suicide and I feel like I'm not ready to deal with that bullshit anymore.Plus all the gay guys want sex and only sex while I'm just a lovely, trustworthy twink waiting for my husband to come in my life so I can cook for him and play vidya non stop...and anal.

-women can't handle me
-rude to other guys
-too polite to women
>be gentelman
>pay for a girl
>let her first in the door way
>get friendzoned
>every girl does dat
>feelsbadman.jpg

1. Too much of a pussy to ask anybody out
2. I like money
3. Also don't want to make things awkward with the people I like if I ask them out and they say no