Shota thread cont

shota thread cont.

old thread

this one has a better OP though

Guess this is the new thread.

Did you draw that?

Anyone watched the debate a few days ago?

I wish.
no, I just have lots of shishi in that folder, one crept in.

it had my attention for over an hour, then the surreal nature of it all caused me to tune in and out for the rest of it.

Aww. Yeah he draws the best kitty.
What? You don't think Hillary been fighting ISIS all her adult life?

About 65 million $ of her funding has come from islamic countries that would have us put imprisoned, banished, or executed depending on which one you were in, so that's for for thought

Oh Hillary is horrible and wasn't planning on voting for her. Just everything Trump said is so weird and amazing it's memorizing.

Less politics, more shotadicks.

Make shota great again?

Why not both, shotatics! Like the country in the new deus ex that elected an 11 year old boy to be their new king

Don't let it sink !

bump

I really like this one. Bright vibrant colors and sharp contrast. Good change of pace to what is usually seen in shota art

This is pretty vague, I don't actually expect this request to get answered because I don't even know what the doujin is called. An uncle or dad, don't remember, seduces his shota-ish nephew or son, he was maybe a little older than shota age, and every morning he'd wake up unsure if it was a dream or real, but at the end it showed a wet spot on the butt of his school uniform where he was leaking in the morning, anyone have it?

Pretty vague indeed...
also, bump

Sounds hot. Sorry don't know but you might find it on exhentai under gay incest. If you do find it please link us it.

It was good, I can't pass the depressed chinese bear though.

>I can't pass the depressed chinese bear though
Is this bait?

Really like that one, got more ?

The plugin doesn't work for me, and I don't feel like playing their stupid game for an hour to get in

I've had problems getting it to work on chrome, maybe that's the problem. It worked perfectly on firefox, maybe you could try that.

I only use firefox, don't have chrome installed, maybe it will work on chrome for me.

Don't you mean mesmerizing?

Nice