Ask a clinically registered Sociopath anything

Ask a clinically registered Sociopath anything

Why do you like attention so much? No one cares if you're a sociopath or fucking big ben, so shut the fuck up attention whore

What makes you think you're a sociopath?

Why do you think the clinic registered you? Because you have an appointment? Do you mean diagnosed? Did you think about any of that or just skip right to the "look how crazy I am"/thisfuckingthreadagain bullshit?

My doctor said so. I also researched it extensively and it seems that I fit that bill like a glove

why does a sociopath care what other people think if sociopaths don't care what other people think?

Most people are diagnosed with APD by a police psychiatrist when they're already in custody.

What did you get arrested for?

Wow, so you're one of the cool kids OP! I bet you get all the girls too! You are so impressive, wow

post MMPI results w/ timestamp

It was diagnosed, I forgot the word. And yes i did think about it, i sat on the idea for 3 years until i actually for tested for it, and I was told that I am indeed a sociopath

You're thinking of a psychopath. And I don't care, in just bored and waiting to be called in for a job interview

Was your doctor a psychiatrist? And if so, did you beg him to label you as such so you have an excuse for why women don't like you and you fail at life?

Because those are not traits of sociopaths.

You mispelled autist

I was arrested for vandalism about a year ago but no one confirmed it.

Nah, he did enough "research" to know what to say and how to respond to psychometric measures to get the diagnosis desired. I did the same for ADD when I was a teenager. I wanted that sweet sweet amphetamine.

Im not from minnesota

Will you check these dubs?

i hope you're joking

Checked.

My question: can jet fuel melt steel beams?

No, Im just that autistic

No they cannot