Post chicks, user says how they would fuck them

Post chicks, user says how they would fuck them.
Replies gets replies.

ass to mouth

no safewords

would insert and retract my penis continuously until i experience orgasm inside of her vagina.

ASS TO MOUTH NO SAFEWORDS

Bumpp

Anyone want to cuck over Kik? Leave yours if you like it degrading.

I would take her on a nice date to a fancy restaurant and i would hug her and drop her off back at her house and respect her :3

more

Bump

>replies get replies.

Fair enough.
I'd zip tie this girl down to a bench in the boys locker room and let the entire basketball team fill her throat, pussy and ass with cum, pumping her three at a time while other guys grab her limp hands and wrap them around their cocks. One guy would even wrap her hair round his dick and stoke till he covered her hair and matted it with cum. She'd be screaming at first, then moaning, gasping, eye rolling and cumming harder than she knew possible.

Please do

Bump

So fucking hot

I would pump her pussy full of cum

tittyfuck, more, i bet her asss is heaven

Nothing for her?

I would slide my cock in her pussy while she moans then bust on her tits

She' got some fat tits under that sweater. I'd unzip it enough to expose her tits then slide my cock between them while I squeeze them together and pump till I cover her glasses in my load.

How bout this teen slut Victoria?

%triforce

Someone wanna reply?

Bump

So many people not reading reply for reply

Or just using pics to bump

Make her crawl around on all fours cleaning, grab her from behind and go in hard on that ass

I'd tear off that sexy little tank top and ram my dick in her mouth. I'd lick her sexy tits and then doggystyle that ass until she screams my name in pleasure.

I'd pin her down and ram her ass. I'd fuck her fifteen times in a row until I was shooting blanks.

I'd rip that sweatshirt off and fuck her in every way I could, tittyfuck the shit out of her

Bump

I was told replies get replies

What about her

Bump

this is the first time I'm actually doing this
user requires sauce my good man

facefuck her hard!

holy shit! i would lick her ass for an hour, then tittyfuck and then anal and facial

pic related! which one and what?

this is that prissy reporter what works in Phoenix.

better pic of her

I'd poop in her dumb ''lil asshole if you catch my drift.

Would get ten of my buddies together line them up and fuck all there throats, then blast all there faces with thick hot cum, when we're done I'd make them lick it off each other's faces!

Would tie wrists to desk legs and have her suck me dry while I worked