Resently lost my v-card to 8/10 girl with amazing breasts, beautiful cunt and stunning ass

Resently lost my v-card to 8/10 girl with amazing breasts, beautiful cunt and stunning ass.

How did Cred Forums lose their virginity?
Pic unrelated.

21 and a virgin, fuck my life fam

I lied my ass off, just like the OP.

In May I fucked the girl who took my virginity and would go on to be my GF. I'm still with her.
I was 20.

17 at prom
No condom, didn't pull out
Went in to take formal pictures immediately afterward

Fucked my GF in my car after her prom a couple years ago. It was awkward, neither of us finished. Got much better as time went on.

You are dead to me

With a former Chan Girl, a lot of our flirting involved memes. Trufax.

Found a Chinese exchange student from a tiny rural village at my university. She knew nothing about sex. So after some fooling around we got naked. She didn't understand why but was apparently enough into the forplay I was doing to keep going. I got on top of her and just put it in. We had nice sex and she really liked it. From what I could tell she came a few times. I didn't wear a condom and just came inside her at the end. I wanted the full experience and didn't think I could get sick from a virgin. Afterwards I bought her the morning after pill. She was quite upset when I explained to her that the thing we just did was sex and that she should take the pill otherwise she might have my baby. She really didn't know. I was quite surprised. She went on a while about how now no one would marry her back home and all that stuff.

Didn't seem to matter though, she's now my sex on tap. Let's me fuck her whenever I want. Guess she grew to like it a lot.

I put my dick inside a vagina.

checked

Where did you get that fucking picture?!

Villager for reference

14 while watching jurassic park to a school slut with no hat on.

Village, not villager.

What kind of lie?

post villager

Alright...

M00t? :(

Quads of truth

that's a beautiful place

>at a party
>spotted a really hot blonde on the other side of the room
>i'd been going to the gym for the few months before and was dressed well so was feeling quite confident
>not confident enough apparently
>we briefly made eye contact before I turned away and decided to get wasted to get some dutch courage
>a couple of hours and many drinks later, go over to say hey to her and her friends
>her friends immediately left which weirded me out
>but she stayed and we chatted
>a few hours later
>we're sitting chatting on the sofa
>most people have gone to another room because something's just happened outside (can't remember what)
>only one other person left in the doorway
>tell her i want to kiss her
>she says not in front of people
>the longest minute of my life until the remaining person leaves
>we start making out
>people come back
>did i mention she was besties with a girl i knew but didn't get on with very well? yeah, lel
>she gets embarrassed
>ask if she wants to go somewhere more private
>we go round mine
>fuck
>don't even cum because im drunk as sin
>whatever, doesn't matter had sex

She was stupidly hot, shame I never saw her again. Still have her on facebook though. She's dating some dickhead now

Yeah I think so. Here's the view from the other side

Name of the village?

Lost it to my gf after getting surgery. Had to get another surgery afterwards. I was 19 at the time.

To a pothead I met online. Good body, meh face, bad hairstyle. But she was 22, and i was 17. Bit of a jackpot.

Friend from highschool, 8/10, pretty slutty, pothead.

Asked if she wanted to come over and play games or whatever since my father was never home.

Made some food, came back to room to see her playing with herself. One thing led to another and then we fucked.

I had sex with a girl