Can we get a Poorfag thread bros? What do you guys do to save money on everyday things

Can we get a Poorfag thread bros? What do you guys do to save money on everyday things

>I only eat peanut butter sandwiches and Ramen noodles
> steal toilet paper rolls, napkins and condiments from fast food restaurants
>wear a coat inside in fall and winter so I don't have to turn heat on
>piss in sink so I don't have to flush toilet
>shit at store across the street so I don't have to flush toilet

I take soap, toilet paper, garbage bags and food from work

>tfw work at food factory

Poop in your girlfriends asshole so she can poop it out later. Saves money.

Wtf how poor are you? That sounds ridiculous man, I work minimum wage here in canada and I live just fine

I'm in ontario and also work minimum wage but my rent is 1300 a month

I sell weed to my rich friends for inflated prices

Dang, that seems so expensive for rent, is it usually that bad there or are you living in an area above your means?

haha i dont know what to say about saving money so badly that you cant flush the toilet. Do you live in some 3rd world shit hole that has a high toilet tax?

No canada

>Toronto
amirite?

No belleville

use a wash cloth as toilet paper, that way you can just wash it in a puddle and save money...also eat ants.

Heres a life hack.......use grass clippings and branches to make yourself a rudimentary house.

then you're paying too much

Holy fuck I thought I was poor....... you're like poverty poor if you're doing that shit

The only really cheap thing I do is grocery shop and stock up on food when they have a sale on and I take cleaning wipes from work occasionally

Kek

I'm always broke man

TOP KEK!!!

No wonder your so fucking poor. I make well over min wage living in the US and pay 485 a month for a nice one bedroom apartment. Jesus dude move somewhere affordable

not op, but I can attest. housing has fucking gone insane here. bachelor units are $1100 here in Toronto. would move elsewhere but there's only work here.

I save money on hookers by sucking my own cock and then beating myself up in an alleyway afterwards

I save money on shooting niggers, by simply calling the cops

It's saved me over $12 this year alone

I saved money on buying a McGyver box set by buying one DVD and watching a single episode repeatedly.

I found that I didn't lose out on any of the thrill of the box set experience

>I save money on hookers by sucking my own cock and then beating myself up in an alleyway afterwards
That made me laugh out loud at my fucking desk.... thanks alot user

I fuck little girls and boys and take their life essence therefore getting younger. It really saves money on healthcare / medicine costs. Also get a fucking real job or shut the fuck up you nigger.
Also good luck we will all eat the rich and go to war soon.