Tons of OC here guys. Talk shit about my girlfriend, feel lonely, beg for requests move on

Tons of OC here guys. Talk shit about my girlfriend, feel lonely, beg for requests move on

Come to my thread on /hc/ bros.

Some of you may have been here for the drunken shitshow that was me attempting to keep up with a thread. Plenty of gaping holes.

we had a timestamp

Last chance Cred Forums. one bump and ill dump some shit but thats the only way. we're attention whoring

bump

Gape gape gape gape

my nigger.

Gaping holes sound good?

how do you feel about a cock in the picture

i maybe partial to a cock, yes. Have fun

how does this make you feel

not sure what youre trying to say bud. but lets get some sloppy wet fucking pics going, 1 sec
. again all oc from last night and my short haired dyke of a gf was VERY drunk

>Come to my thread on /hc/ bros.
Where?

Why are all the pics side ways?

a nice spread would do

hard as fuck

Notice the cum all over my disgustingly hairy cock

Makes me want to see her face before I decide to fap or not.

She let you fuck her in the ass?

Creamypie?

Because im using an iphone to take the pictures basically. best camera I have laying around for sure

Yes she does, give me one moment I have several high res creampies as well. pussy creampies that is.

Also, I let her fuck me in the ass sometimes when im drunk. its very rapey. So hot.

Creampie is over in my linked thread on hc. theres a 2 mb file limit here and tbh I cant be fucking asked to shrink my photos just go there

shut the fuck up faggot and take the OC. you arent getting her face so fuck out of my OC thread.

youre as bad as the fucking brazilians begging me to write their name on her

By any chance you can put all the images into dropbox / mega and link us?

Probably not bud. Probably not. then how am I suppose to string you guys along for attention? shes at work and I linked her to this thread. Her panties are very, very wet now. Thats why we do this. So dont be fucking lazy

I didnt even get a single bump on the hc thread. fuck
thats where the real HQ shit is because no file limit

I'm still here and saving all these. Thanks. Probably not showing her face because she's a dawg.

her ass... you can see into it a bit but the picture does not do it justice. its so fucking warm inside you woulkd not believe it

Fair enough..

Good I like the attention.

But its more like she has a very high paying job and deals with the public every day, so id rather not have her shamed or dox'd. Not that you Cred Forums kiddies are really capable anymore. (also she has boy dyke hair so im over compensating for that fact)

Look for her on reddit in the coming days though. Her face will be there.

Anyways, more gaping asshole?

God, really stretching that thing arn't you?

Is she an MD?

her ass is too tight to spread wide, even after i get done abusing it...

i mean, she will wear an assplug or beads to dinner (we both do :3) and then to the bar for drinks afterwards, and her ass will STILL be tight

Nah she sucks her lawyer bosses cock every day to keep her job.

or something like that.

Look, this woman I am humiliating for your pleasure drives a restored 1970 1/2 camaro. and its manual.

love the pink ones

Picture of lips or open mouth plss