So im kinda screwed

so im kinda screwed
im 19 and i got a job which isnt to bad i work 8-9 hours a day and if i should find a flat i would have barly enough money to live i also thought about quiting my job because its to stressfull
do you guys have any experience or any advice? i really dont know what to do

OP here, i still live with my parents atm so thats why i want to move out soon

Judging by your spelling and grammar, I'd stick to the job you have now.

>flat

How about you suck some dick? Here where we have houses you wouldn't be able to eat every day let alone find a place to live

english isnt my first language sry :/ i actually got pretty good education

I presume you are not American or average educated European, based on you grammar. So, you're from where, Brazil? Russia? Africa? If one of those, then sucks to be you.

russia actually

>english isnt my first language
>got pretty good education
>im 19 and i got a job which isnt to bad i work 8-9 hours a day

you're so full of shit it's scary

btw how do i get the greentext thing going?

there are jobs in russia ??????????

OP here, i guess ill just have to kill myself that seems like a good idea

Do it

eventually

nobody cares - your problems are your own to deal with, not others. Advice won't save you.

no but srsly how does the greentext stuff work?

If work isn't stressful you just have the stress of being entirely dispensable to the company and has anyone noticed yet. Property prices in the majority of big cities are shit so you can't do anything about that either.

We have lots of house shares in London - I spent 5 years in them. I dunno where you are but try looking for a room not a property. Obviously with young graduates etc not crackheads

Learn to code/design. Freelance, make websites, apps and logos etc. Start with fiverrr, then seek a job with lesser work hours if your freelance income supplements well. Since you know English, I think you can get some tourist related jobs too (like tour guides?) if you live in Moscow/St Petersburg. Is that an option?

wow thank you guys really that means a lot to me

Don't spend money on learning this stuff tho. Plenty free resources, YouTube, tut+, udemy (free courses), coursera etc.
Actually UC Berkeley (i think) has a full design course on atm, check it out on coursera

im actually trying to do some twitch/youtube atm its just hard to grow and become somewhat big there

I don't want to trash your efforts, but yes YT/twitch is tough. Please pick up coding/design, it will be boring for first couple weeks but if you work hard at it, you could be making money in 5-6 months. Also, work at your English (Duolingo and memrise, install them on your phone)
You can always stream Games for fun at your wish, what you need right now is stable income tho.

Don't spend time on it either. Unless it's all of your time, even then it will be at least 5 years before you even faintly know what's going on with any kind of software or website. Contrary to popular belief the vast majority of software is not precise and scientific, even software used for science is layer after layer of completely illogical and inexplicable bs

yes, lots of production work for loli and cp