If someone claims to have sex with emma watson on Cred Forums but gives zero details are they full of shit?

If someone claims to have sex with emma watson on Cred Forums but gives zero details are they full of shit?

I actually had sex with Emma Watson, can't give any details tho

I had sex with emma watson
she's shaved down there.
only detail i'll give.

I had sex with her too, no details.

had a guy in the same job that used to date her in highschool
he rang her up once over skype when we were at work to prove it
it was actually her and the next thing you hear is "are you fucking ringing me to just prove to your mates that you know me again?!" and she hung up

he didnt fuck her though

No one will believe you, but tell the tale anyway.

Boned her like someone was paying me to do it. Then signed a NDA.

I once had sex with Emmason Wat. AMA

This whole post is a lie.

If they are on Cred Forums it's unlike they fucked a celebrity

you do know that famous people still have friends and shit in school?
its not that amazing for someone to have know them

Winona Ryder didn't have me sign a NDA. I wonder if most celebs or quasi celebs would have those around?

That's not true. Cred Forums is just a cross section of the population. Just as likely to have someone here fuck a celebrity as anywhere else.

except most people come here to shitpost and be faggots not exactly a true representation

sure

Thats not true. Cred Forums is 99% underaged autistic faggots.

same job meaning i worked with the guy
not he worked with her

that makes it more unbelievable because she dated a financer who was much older than her

he said it was in highschool

I am aware. I still think that post is a lie.

she had multiple long term boyfriends though so idk how your friend dated her. what did he say about her? ive heard shes pretty chill.

Quoted By: I met Emma Watson irl, she is not a skank in the slightest.

Quoted By: I met her in a pub, we have a mutual friend. I spoke to her for about half an hour over the course of 4 hours.

Quoted By: Not a slag, really nice middle class woman.
Anonymous Sun 17 Jul 2016 16:51:21 No.72097506 Report
Quoted By: Yes but too small for my tastes.

>Emma Watson is quite far removed from middle class m8
Middle class in the UK has a different meaning to the US

Quoted By: She was really easy to talk to. To be honest it was like talking a normal person.

This is the only user I've ever believed

There is a pretty high autism level some days, I'll agree to that.

Having had sex with a celebrity though makes me think someone else could be telling the truth. That's my only point.

>Cred Forums
>reasonable cross section of society

Not even fucking close. There's gore, loli, shota, and tons of fucked up shit posted on here daily. There's even the occasional OC murder pics. How many days have you been here?

didnt really say much
he just said he went out with her, we called bullshit then he skyped her to prove it
hes not someone i hang around with, only met him cos we were both on guard duty

of course not

> Nailed Emma Watson
> Three-way her with a dude who looked like Ron Weasley
> Yelled "10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!" when I blew my load in her asshole

come on m8

Why would anyone lie about that?

why didnt he do anything with her

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

the fact that it wasnt the first time he rung her up specifically to prove to her friends is kind of sad

i dunno
didnt say what period of high school either, might've been young

>not believing everything you see on Cred Forums

Wow, that's just fucking dumb...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

he didnt say he got a blowjob? she dated someone from 06 07 they probably took her virginity

Idk how you date emma watson and not say anything. At least he got to kiss her i guess

Even if someone could produce 'proof', no one here would believe it.

I hooked up with a celebrity but can't prove it besides telling the story. So did it not happen?

I hooked up with a celeb and have proof. Never posted it though. Susan Blanchard Ryan from open water

it was moreso the manner in which the posts were, little to no details or any explanations that even attempt to sound genuine. essentially exactly what youd post to bait someone

when did he ring her? how long ago was that

well he discharged over 2 years ago and i didnt try memorize everything the guy was saying
guard is very brain dead

telling the truth about emma watson is an entirely different ballpark though

Ah, I must be missing something then. Now that I've re-read the posts, I didn't realize there was a thread about Emma Watson.

I've posted my experience here before with a celebrity, answered all questions, and stand by it details and all.

im assuming your english, do you mean actual guard duty like london guards or actual military uniforms

Do you really think /b is a cross-section of society? More like a cross section of a wing in a mental ward.

gotcha it wasnt even on Cred Forums not that it matters tho

nah, guy moved to australia and joined australian army

you're

Oh I see, how long ago was this when he skyped her like 5-6 years?

cant remember the year

cool thanks for answering user more question for you if you remember, was she all dolled up like on set or did she look normal

looked normal i guess
didnt see any wizard outfits if that helps

lol
yea well she could have been done with potter or simply doing press and what not, but it seems she doesnt go full makeup a lot save events

How tall was the guy

hahahaha
cant remember him much
a lot of guys come and go through the army

no, every one in this thread has had a go at it at some point

Emma Watson is a virgin, her purity has never been touched. STFU LIAR