Sup Cred Forums

Sup Cred Forums

I've been on this shithole website for 10 years now. 10 fucking years of my life. Between the corruption of my brain with the shit I've exposed myself to, latent mental illness, and other factors, I'm finally ready to die.

I've narrowed it down to going to a foreign country for Nembutal, making an exit bag, or a charcoal burning/carbon monoxide suicide (I don't have access to a gun, and jumping is too anxiety inducing). While options 1 and 2 are better than option 3, my funds will not allow for the trip to POSSIBLY find Nembutal, and I'm certainly not a fucking engineer so the exit bag is a no go. That leaves me with charcoal burning.

What is the best way to go about this? I know old Cred Forums would have helped me in planning this. I don't know if you fucking fags will though, honestly. I was considering buying a tent, a charcoal grill, and a few pounds of charcoal. I'm not sure if the tent will be airtight enough to do the job though. Any preparation advice?

pls Cred Forums

rip thread and rip OP

I fucking hate you faggots. None of you must have been here pre 2012.

Google it you fucking nonce

Water on charcoal produces Carbon Monoxide, so just put an open bag of charcoal under a leaky sink in your house and one day you just won't wake up and people will think it was an accident

Do you think this is fucking amateur hour? There's not a plethora of information online about it. Even wikipedia's suicide corner is somewhat iffy on perfecting the methods without harming the people around you.

Looking this up.

Tent idea will definitely be tight enough. Why not just leave your car running in garage?

I read online cars made after a certain point do not produce adequate amounts of carbon monoxide.

BAMPU HELP SEMPAI COMMIT SUDOKU

First i'd say, don't do it, second cut the thing that says "artery" on this handy image. Do this at your primary leg (if you are a lefty go left leg etc.) With an object like a screwdriver. As a third i'd say goodnight sweet prince you have succesfully become an hero

This is your best answer

>First i'd say, don't do it
fuck off. also cutting is 3hardcore5me. looking for peaceful methods.

What if I just soak the charcoal in water in the tent? I live with other people that I don't want to accidentally kill.

I suppose that would be more efficient, and could still be considered an accident

>cutting is 3hardcore5me

Kill yourself faggot, oh wait you can't becuz ur a pussy

>becuz
>ur
School's out everyone. Besides the (You), the integrity of my body is second only to ensuring my death.

Realistically will it produce more carbon monoxide than burning it? It's my understanding the burning of the charcoal needs to be an incomplete reaction in order for it to be carbon monoxide rather than dioxide, which would be rather painful.

OP I would suggest helium. There are many ways to do it

OP are you diabetic? If you're in the US and you aren't diabetic, you can buy insulin cheap over the counter and needles. It's lethal to non-diabetics and you won't even know you're dieing. Just make sure to take a lot so it will for sure happen.

Why not just travel abroad? Do it the cheap way. Hitchhike to Mexico, work on a ship hearing to the old world, back pack across country.

You might die on the way (not too different from what you want now) or you might find a new interest in life. You want to die because you have made your world so small and you're bored. You create problems that aren't there and the only solution you see is suicide.

Did you read the OP? The exit bag is rather complex.

Looking this up as well.

>too anxiety inducing
You'll be too dead to worry about it user.

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

True as well, but maybe suicidal tendencies in people are simply evolution's population control?

Kill yourself already.
There are no suicide-experts on this board since they are all dead.

Afraid of heights to begin with

If you have a she's or garage wait till everone is gone deal doors and windows with pastic tell them your painting or some stupid shit like that and burn that coal shots easy to deal you can get painter plastic tarps at a hardware store for like 10$ and duct tape

Are you fucking lazy, trolling or stupid?

>take plastic bag, duct tape, siphoning hose, comfortable chair, and helium tank
>duct tape hose to opening of helium tank and open valve
>take plastic bag, put over head, tape bag around neck with hose inside bag with head
>sit in comfortable chair and relax

should be like $50 max and you would die peacefully, quietly, and painlessly

bonus points for recording live

>>> eight chan /suicide/
I'll see you there, user.

If you actually look up the fucking shit for 2016, you'll see that balloon time, the company that sells helium, is mixing it with 20% oxygen now that they are savvy about the exit bags.

I've been at this a while.

I like your style and you're most likely right, but this site is filled with cowards that are most likely waiting.

lol u pussy u can kill yourself tonight easily if u want to, just get drunk and and jump off a bridge or something, boom dead gg, fucking hang yourself, jump infront a train or something man come on dude

surely helium cant be the only gas out there that you can kill yourself painlessly with

%triforce

GOD BLESS

I usually don't lurk other chans besides 12 and 7 occasionally.

This is now get thread. Check 'em

This OP. Nitrogen works well also since it's naturally in the air your body doesn't realize it's asphyxiating.

Also, find anything on the insulin yet? Should be cheap as fuck.
$25 for the insulin
$5 for the needles
Inject full syringe into abdomen at 45 degree angle.
Relax and wait as you slip into a coma and fade quietly to death.

apple seeds man, you will need about 200 apple seeds, more if youre fat, id just take about 500 just to be sure

Cyanide is too iffy. I understand my pickiness is infuriating.

Definitely considering this. Lack of solid information is troubling though, even in the Peaceful Pill Handbook.

btw if u just swallow them it wont work u need to crush them up

pretty sure you can replace it with nitrous, I don't know the % on that though

Honestly I've never seen anyone consider this method. Not sure why. It's simple and easy. I've actually seen more places offer this method as a way to get away with murder since the insulin itself is natural, it's difficult to detect on an autopsy. They would have to take note of the blood glucose level to realize how they died.

Death by whippets would be fucking god tier.

fucking hell OP
just jump in front of a train already
good riddance

[zalgo] auehdifhfsuofhd [/zalgo]

says the person that clearly doesn't understand depression

Actually I'm depressed myself. I keep that on hand for me as much as anyone else. Don't assume so much.

[Fail]kill yourself[/fail]

10 PRINT "FAIL"