Cred Forums serious talk

Cred Forums serious talk

>i pissed my girlfriend off badly, i admit this was my fault
>we argued a lot after i pissed her off
>we ended up not talking for a week
>she asks me to come round so we can sort it out, the happiness and love is still there but it's still complicated. we fuck, kiss, hug, etc
>we end up deciding the next day after i come around again that it's not working, and we decide to split. she cries a lot on her doorstep, won't let me go
>she messages me the following night saying she can't bare to be without me, and we decide we'll give it another go and try and make it work

this goes well. we talk normally, and things seem back to normal.

>she stays for the weekend
>she's on her phone a lot, i think it's strange, but dismiss it
>she goes home, all good
>she comes back after college a few days later and she falls asleep in my arms. i get curious, check her phone, find a message from a guy that she had a thing with before. i flip shit and over-react about in reality nothing (but still, it was wrong, she spoke to a guy behind my back)
>i get mad, say horrible shit, be mean, split up with her (my fault)

i realise later and now that i over-reacted, and even though she admits she did wrong, and apologised a hell of a lot, i couldn't deal with the fact that she didn't tell me. we split up.

we didn't speak for a week, but a few days ago her friend messaged me pretty much saying she wants to sort it out. now let me make this clear: at this point, i am moving on, i miss her yes, and i still love her, but i'm doing okay.

i text my girlfriend, well ex, she pretty much says she still loves me so much, and would do anything to sort shit out. she says any time anybody asks about me, or she hears a song about me, or when she finds my clothes in her room she can't stop crying. she noticed that i added girls on facebook, and she said she hates not knowing what im doing, who i'm with, if i'm safe, etc. she told me she's still very much in love.

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.spankbang.com/jwqg/video/family therapy lily rader 1 runaway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and?

however.... her mum obviously hates my ass because she would of told her mum about what happened and over-reacted like you do when your mad, and it feels like too much has happened to be able to solve our issue. we both love each other a hell of a lot, but it's so complicated. everyone says we're made for each other, but since we're both 18 and living at home, if her mum hates me, it makes it complicated for us both. we want to sort it, but not sure if it's possible.

I feel like in time if she explains the situation to her mum, and has her acceptance, and after some time has passed and bad feelings have passed, it could work. I'm in the situation where if we can't sort things out i'm okay, and i'll be able to move on, but i'd rather sort things out. It's just difficult, she's my first real girlfriend, and I was with her for 10 months. I'm really stuck. We both love each other without a doubt, and we want to be together so badly, but these two main things are stopping us. If it could work it'd be amazing, we were like best friends. Always together and never getting annoyed at each other. We threw away everything over litearlly nothing.

What's your opinion Cred Forums?

I'm stuck so stuck. I don't feel like any girl will every compare to her. We have all these jokes, and little things, I'm sure y'all know what I mean. We both want it to work so badly, but I just don't know if it's possible.

our opinion?
dude this is just normal drama. you two love each other and its normal if the parents hate you a bit over drama. the parents are only defensive over their daughters feelings which is why they are pissy.

get back with her, apologize, remember your lover is always right.
seriously stop bitching and be happy.

step one
sort things out
step two
be happy
step three
she's always right and do everything possible to keep it that way even in a pointless argument.

yeah but this issue is, she feels the same way.

her mum said to her i don't want you talking to OP anymore. it's bad for you. how can i possibly compete with what her mum says? her mum is bipolar and is very demanding and up front.

you know what girls are like, they can't make up their mind.

I got dumped by my girlfriend of 2 years 2 weeks ago, it does hurt for a bit, but like you said, if you don't want the relationship, then you don't have to keep in it.

Its up to you user.

I'm doing fine now, it's not like I don't think about her, but it doesn't hurt anymore. If it doesn't hurt you, and you feel better off without, go for it. you're only 18, it seems it, but your life won't be over or anything. There are other people out there.

You are afraid to admit your a cuckold. Gross.

my mother is bipolar as well.
feels the same way you do?
then its fucking set in stone you should get back to her! fucks sake OP grow a fucking pair and get back to her!

Cred Forums is rooting for you faggot. just fucking go!

I tried and tried and tried to make it work once. And we fought and fought. But we ended up getting married and having kids, but still fighting and "making it work."
Took 10 years for both of us to realize it wasn't worth the hassle. Now I'm in a relationship with someone who appreciates me. Our arguments a generally trivial and over in moments. We're happy.
I'm going to say something people generally disagree with, thanks to Hollywood. Fighting with someone all the time isn't passion or love. And it doesn't mean you care. It means you're in an unhealthy relationship and you should end it. A good relationship doesn't require arguments, it requires mutual respect, and speaking to eachother about problems as rational adults.
You're 18. She's not forever. Don't drag this shit out, it'll only make it harder when the time comes. Run.

i dont know what u want, u whiny cunt.
stop being sigma

This guy is right man

And her mom hating you is not that much of a problem I'd think, if she loves you and want to stay with you that's more important.

I've been in a similar situation for three years, and although that relationship ended, it still lasted a while longer.

But still, you should always talk (normally) about stuff, and often when you fight, you're both in the wrong

Good luck with everything user

Sauce?

sauce?

Also, stop being such an insecure whiny bitch.

You got jealous because there are underlying trust issues or you are insecure. Don't be that way. Either she's trustworthy and she's fine talking to whoever about whatever, or you shouldn't be together.

Be a man. Stop wasting my time.

Dude, she probably knows her mom is bipolar if you know it as well.

If she wants you back, then she is already not listening to her mom, so there's not much of a problem

I know that moms not liking you is a fucking bitch, but you'll fucking live if she loves you man

she wouldve cheated on you if she had the chance

fuck other bitches op you dont need a bitch to make you happy

Oftopic but source that webm pls?

Sounds like the love life of a 15-year-old. Grow up. Don't freak about her messenging guys. If you think she's messing around, just keep calm and install keylogger on her phone like a real man.

this, thank you, user.
OP my girl's mother has tried several times to ruin my reputation, even faked police reports. this situation you are in is literally pussy shit. fuck her mother's approval.

i think it's funny you think your life is so deep and complicated anyone would read your wall of shit. fuck off and diaf. figure out your own problems

Sent from my Android phone

cuck detected

take her back. you guys still love eachother. i know it may be hard now but it will be for the best in the end. sort it out before its too late because i promise that you will miss her in the end if you dont fix it

No problem man, this is one of the few things I actually have experience with in my life
My new gf said to me the same 'As long as I like you, my family hating you is not a problem'

So fuck man, just keep her in love with you and all is well
People can't fucking think well when in love

Seriously though, what's the sauce on that? I saw that video once and been looking for it ever since.

I am a relationship therapist, I will legitimately take time out of my day to type up some paragraphs for you here that I think you need to hear(or read rather)

All I ask for payment is the sauve of that webm in the OP...or at least tell me what she is saying kek.

Then we'll get on to your young love issues

give me the fucking sauce

>or leave the fucking cunt and go find another piece of ass. Like a man

OP, worry about living & enjoying life rather than worrying about how someone lives theirs.
you will always be there for yourself.
some cunt wont. a decent woman will. Just not yet. Takes time and common sense.

Best answer

If you both really loves each other, this is just a normal problem through a relationship, you just dont go and break up with your gf just because she talked with some guy, you really fucked up, i would start again and be really, but REALLY nice to her, she deserves it, fucking faggot

What does she say in this video

ITT: a bunch of 20 year olds give relationship advice to another 20 year old

>don't judge her for talking to guys

Yes judge her, because she shouldn't be carrying on secret conversations with ex boyfriends/fuckbuddies. Eventually she will fuck him. But she will then tell you that it meant nothing, and you will take her back. Lather rinse repeat. Until you break the cycle.

>who cares what her mom thinks

Indeed...as long as it's a dead end relationship destined for failure (which this one clearly is). In general, though, it's bad advice. Because long term relationships will involve her entire family, and if they hate you it introduces needless drama and difficulty into your life.

lrn 2 research faggots

Forgot actual sauce:
nl.spankbang.com/jwqg/video/family therapy lily rader 1 runaway

is your name chris?

Yo user pls let a nigga fap and give us sauce

yeah. learn how to conduct research on all faggots, world-wide. they certainly are a dick suckingly interesting species!

go fuck that guy up op :)

>barry
>jill
>chris' blood

Guidelines for dealing with females.
#1 Dont fight about stupid shit
#2 If you have a penis then you're automatically wrong. Even if you're right,
#3 If it's got tits, wheels or is powered by internal combustion it's going to give you problems.
#4 If women didn't have tits and a pussy there'd be a bounty on them.
#5 Woman + sex = children. Children are more expensive and troublesome than an expensive drug habit or car/motorcycle habit.
#6 There's lots and lots of pussy out there.
#7 Stop being a jealous prick.
#8 If perchance by some miracle you do find a good one don't fuck it up. Not to worry though, you'll fuck it up badly by doing something incredibly stupid and spend the next 20 years kicking yourself.

I'm the guy from her phone

I boned her. Hard.

do everything you can not to fight and if you fight try to be as reasonable as possible, if shit starting to go down you'll need to break up bro, its gonna hurt more but it will be the right thing to do, you aren't trusting her like you should and she probably isn't 100% satisfied with the relationship, i'm in the same boat and trying my best to keep me with my gf, but the fights are getting bigger and bigger, sometimes for me even bigger than my love for her

I already did

Depends, she hot?

prove it, whats her name?

You know, when you think about it, being a faggot is quite illogical
Faggots helped us understand a lot about how evolution works tbh

don't worry OP, I've fucked up several "the right ones"
the most recent one, I did while I'm currently married, so just live how you want.
my wife's a stupid cunt but she's alright.

>it was wrong, she spoke to a guy behind my back
Really? Have you tried locking her in your basement? That should solve all your jealousy issues. Shit comes down to if she cheats on you, break up find someone who wont.