I'm thinking of killing myself today...

I'm thinking of killing myself today, I'm planning on driving my car into a concrete support of an overpass near my house. How fast would I need to be going to gurantee that I die instantly? I've had my car up to about 125 before, it's fairly fast. Theres no way you can survive a 120 mph impact right?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Porsche_Girl
documentingreality.com/forum/f10/nicole-catsouras-nikki-lost-control-porsche-hits-toll-booth-gory-pictures-1248/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything is possible.

can you kill yourself during a chimpout?
at least you can run over a nigger

Try leaking some of Hillary's emails and then you'll end up shooting yourself in the back of the head three times the next day. You'll usually jump over an overpass, too, after you shoot yourself.

>at least you can run over a nigger
You could always try funneling fire ants into your anus.

150 at least.

Dont kill yourself nigger
Good times will come eventually

You need to go at least 88 MPH in your delorean or you woln't make the jump!

GREAT SCOTT

88mph

Don't wear a seat belt and cut out your airbag?

Don't wear a seatbelt, and make sure you take a couple bottles of Advil before. Just in case. Godspeed user.

I live in Oregon, there are no black people here.

You dick, you beat me while I was getting the picture.

Don't wear your seatbelt, and when you shoot through the windshield, aim for the concrete faggot.

My car is electronically limited to 142 mph

oh shit that's right don't forget about the airbag dude. how will op deal with that?

Sent from my Android phone

We'll you probably have airbags as well. You'll need to disable both.

How do you disable the airbag though? I don't think an airbag is going to save me if i hit concrete at 120 mph without a seatbelt anyway, that impact should surely break my neck.

Kek'd at this

>>Dont wear seatbelt
>>Put metal cable wire around neck, and fit it around a seat in the back. Put no slack on it.
>>When you hit wall, body will go forward, neck and head wont really, you will likely be decapitate.

Do us all a favor and go blow up a mosque

Or blow up a church but make sure you scream Allahu Ackbar or write a note saying it

Here read this real quick
encyclopediadramatica.se/Porsche_Girl

Just run the car in the garage. Painless, simple, and when I meant to do it I had a photo of my family on the dash, gave me time to rethink my decision and I'm still around today.

Whatever move you make, I hope you're happy with it bud. We only have one of these lives.

Disable airbag by ramming car into a wall at like 10 mph. Pop the bags. Get back on road.. DRIVE FAST.

The only reason I don't want to do that Is I have two dogs in my house, and Im worried the carbon monoxide could seep into the house from the garage and kill them as well before im found, and I don't want that.

i think you have to be going around 30 mph to trigger the bags

Do you think they won't be put down when they get put into a shelter after you die? Because they fucking will be. Or are you ditching a family, too?

I'm not sure my car will still run once the airbags are deployed, its a new car (2016) don't newer vehicles normally have failsafes like that?

My girlfriend will take care of them.

People have jumped out of airplanes at high altitude and survived. Go talk to a psychologist or something, it's better than being trapped in a coma.

but what will happen to your dogs? they better not end up at a shelter or they have a very good chance of being killed

Poor dogs mang, they won't understand that you arenjoy dead

it also depends on the type of car you have

Why would she? Does she make enough money to care for two dogs? Does she even give a shit or will she just insist on giving them up because they are a vestige of a destroyed relationship.

Don't be a faggot and ruin a perfectly fine car.

Can't you get a gun and just blow your brains out?

Last name Pronounced : "cat's sore ass"

She won't receive insurance if you an hero either.

documentingreality.com/forum/f10/nicole-catsouras-nikki-lost-control-porsche-hits-toll-booth-gory-pictures-1248/

whats this pic from? are those gameplay graphics?

Its a 2016 WRX

She loves the dogs, she will take care of them.

I don't own a gun.

Did you just read about this or something? What's your point?

You could always swerve into oncoming traffic... Pretend to accidentally drop your cell phone because some autistic kid is gonna detect if it were intentional or not.

Ok that's it. You have a nice car, a grill, and two dogs.
>why

Don't do it op, better times will come! I promise!

>and murder some innocent family

I fucking hate this world sometimes...

Which is why you need to kill yourself duh.

my point is it works fuckboy

Airbags have a fuse you can pull to disable then. Car safety is pretty fucking good now. So haul ass and don't wear a seat belt

I don't know why, I've been to a psychiatrist and diagnosed with depression, I take anti-depressants and they helped for a little while, but I feel empty. I don't relaly have a reason for the way I feel its just how I am.

I don't want to hurt anyone else.

Yeah you're a fat virgin who is always broke.

Aah, the old "Reverse Psychology, eh?

Need this question answered, I also have an old shitty saturn, which im sure has much lower safety rating, but I don't think I could get it going much faster than about 90mph

Blow up outside a trump rally, and leave a suicide note saying "I SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR THE GLORY OF FUTURE MADAM PRESIDENT!" Thus causing outlast against the Hillary campaign.

But you will user. You'll hurt your family, your gf, and your doges don't do it

If you can stick it out until like 2020, you can go to mars for $200k. That's what my plan is.

How you going to get 200k?

This

Write a hillary love mainfesto and then blow yourself up at an empty catholic church

That'll do, though I'd suggest not ruining public infrastructure with your suicide. Just do the old helium bag and painlessly fall asleep.

If you're gonna do it use pills so your family has something to look at you niggerfaggot. Don't ruin a good car that could be sold and/or used by your gf

Beg, borrow, steal. Sell my house and car. It's not as if you can take anything with you.

mofo just get drown in bath to not make a mess

If your car is a 2016 I'd recommend not wrecking it. It probably won't kill you sub 160mph. Just take some hose and run it into the backseat and sit inside listening to tunes. Pop about 20 benadryl and fall asleep. You won't wake up from the fumes.

user:

If youre gonna kill yourself, then do the world a favor on your way out. Blow up a mosque, perhaps. Kill a bunch of muslims or furries or something. The world may not have done you many favors, but dont do this for the world, do this for Cred Forums. For Cred Forums

PLAY CARMAGEDDON IN REAL !!!

Fap to death

>steal
Don't do that. They won't let you go with a criminal record.

120mph is plenty to fucking kill you, u joking?

I'm a mechanic/engineer, you'd be amazed. New cars are designed to give completely and crumple to absorb the impact. 120 you're playing 50/50 odds.

Roll

Go to mars user.

So, you're saying you think if i drive my car into concrete at 120mph theres a chance i could survive even if im not wearing a seatbelt?

No, mossy will love this

Bullshit, I'm civil engineer and those odds are crap, we base speed limits off of casualty/speed statistics and people start getting killed more often than not even in modern cars after about 60.

What's the point in blowing up a church there wouldn't be anyone inside... Do a synagogue strapped with a few propane cylinders in your ride yelling about kuffars and ramadan... = profit

What a boring way to go. At least go out in style, do something that people will remember for decades and will be all over the local press. Not anything that hurts other people, just make it awesome like go on a helicopter tour, and halway through take a phone call, rip open your suit to reveal a superman outfit and jump out.

>breaking news:fat faggot drives mars rover into concrete barrier, remains in stable condition at mars municipal hospital

plus if you fail you will be an even bigger retard than you are now

> enjoy being a fucking vegetable

I second the idea of atleast taking out some furries if you do it

Get over your own self pitty and find something to do? There's pretty good coke down in Oregon, I'd start there

you live in a state with legal weed, go get baked , fuck a girl, and get over it you fucking degenerate

This, do this

Just remember to land on a mosque

Ok. As someone who's been through what you're thinking of stop right now. Anti depressants can make you suicidal. Go inside. Tell your gf or call your parents, get someone in the house with you. Then call your psyche and make an emergency appointment and be fucking honest. Don't try and play it down

Yep. Not a great chance but why risk it.

This, Mars should be a penal colony. If they don't make it who cares.

OP, NO2 is the safest and easiest way to kill yourself. IF you fail, there are 0 side effects. None. With pills you might have to live 20 years with a failed kidney and fucked up organs. With N02 you either die or you do not die. When you do die there is no fear or pain, it is only lights out.

Not sure why they do not use this in place of lethal injection as there is a much higher fail rate for lethal injection.

Fuck me, who let the Samaritans in..

And get committed to a psych ward. No thanks

this x100
coming from someone who had the same problem

Does any cunt even try this.. We should have purged half the board by now

Definitely run over a bunch of Muslim goat fuckers first.

Anything over 100 should do the trick if you aren't wearing a seatbelt

>you are driving one of the safest cars on the road

Pretty low chance of that.

WRX isn't one of the safest cars on the road, maybe the mommy mobile subaru's I don't even think the WRX is crash rated.

Don't do it OP, with the way the Internet world is going, we need as many Cred Forumsros as possible if we're gonna make it through the SJW era

Rope + your neck + car รท tree =

WRX's are fairly safe, it's the STi model that people should worry about. Just like lancers being safe (kinda) but not so much EVO's

88 mph, obviously.

But they don't.

pretty 100% chance of that if he goes to tell his psychiatrist that he's having serious suicidal thoughts and needed to make an emergency appointment to discuss them

don't lie to the guy it's a guaranteed ticket to a week or so in "observation".

still probably better than killing himself, but no sense bullshitting him.

>Proponents say that death by nitrogen, by contrast, adheres to the constitutional prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment. The condemned prisoner would detect no abnormal sensation breathing the odorless, tasteless gas, and would not undergo the painful experience of suffocation, which is caused by a buildup of carbon dioxide in the bloodstream, not by lack of oxygen.

Dude you have 2 fucking cars, one being brand new and you have internet. Life aint as bad as you probably think bro

Don't kill yourself user, life can change drastically, you'll be fine.

You suck

It's the same fucking car, with a different engine and some added traction control modes.

by killing yourself you dont end your pain. you just move it to another person.
die by heroic act.

do you know that "saturn" or "saturnine" in general is symbol of mysery and bad luck?

If you anhero you will respawn as a shit fly at a gay club.

OP READ THIS

I'm going to give you really shitty life advice, and you're going to follow it. Your current situation makes you wanna die amirite?

Which means that doing something vastly irresponsibl to change your situation would now be a responsible choice.... amirite?

You could literally go around starting barfights in thailand with the scariest people you can find and that would be a good life choice at this point. You are totally free, so drop fucking everything and go out into the world and explore it. Work in kitchens, bars, teach english. Do petty crimes for money. Fight people who piss you off. Fuck all your resposibilities, they are killing you so drop the fuckers.

If you don't have the money for a one way ticket to asia/south america/africa/eu?

Sell your fucking car.

Strange, I also thought about killing you today.

Respawn?? Is that like some bhuddist GTA stuff?

Bro you don't want to die like that I was in a pretty horrible car accident and if you survive dude your situation will be even more fucked.

This nigger knows what he's talking about.

If you're willing to actually kill yourself your entire world is wide open, you don't like your life? Move somewhere else and make a new one.

Yes, and then you will have to work your way up to being a human again and not fuck it up again.

1) Get professional help That shit works quite often.
2) Get a less messy way to kill yourself. Harming infrastructure, leaveing a gruesome mess for ppl to clean up? Cmon, there are easy and less dick-ish ways to off yourself.

>slamming into a concrete support of an overpass

Dont do it OP! Have to bring structural engineers in to check you didnt effect the stability and integrity of the overpass if you slam into it.

Think of the cost of the tax payer for potential repairs and the inconvenience of traffic diversions.

Thinking of taking you life? For shame!!!

what part of oregon? I live in downtown portland I see a nigger every 20 feet asking for money or speed

My advice would be to look up what happens to a human at hose speeds. and decide whether or not you want to experience excruciating pain in slow motion. And if you survive, oh buddy. Ever seen Vanilla Sky?

OP, there is a theory that you live your life over and over again, until you don't make this mistake. Killing yourself will just bring you back to square one, don't let it happen all over again

Not worth it OP. Is my point. Find what you love, and let it do you in. Better way, self righteous suicide.

OP here, im going for a drive, love you guys

Try not to leave an idiot shaped hole in a concrete support

For the airbag problems just pull the SRS relay and fuse that's all it takes to disable them

See ya man. Good luck.

Death aint gonna sort your problem my friend, you need a big change in your life.

Fukkin enlist, join the army and die doing something cool.

Good luck and have fun, cya

Disable the airbag, and pour 2 gallons of gasoline all over the front seat and yourself just before impact while lighting a cigarette. Let us know how it goes!

that's not how depression works.

Why would you destroy such a sexy car

I drove my truck into a tree the other night going 120 mpr. sadly, it wasn't fast enough.. disable the airbags. for starters

Look here man, Anti Depressants are only there as an option to treat depression, if they don't work then you need to find out something that does.

If you have a stable life, and it feels pointless, it might be because you haven't found out anything about yourself.

Almost everyone has a couple things they're passionate about, and it sounds like you don't have any aspirations or anything like that.

Be honest with the people around you about how you feel because the people around you are the ones who will want you dead the least and will try the hardest to help.

Smoke some weed too brother.

OP here, went out to the garage started my car and sat in it for about 10 mins, then shut it off and came back inside, im too pussy to even kill myself, thanks for the thread though, pls let it 404 now.

I think of killing myself every day but I don't have the balls and my doge would be lonely. I have guns but can't make myself pull the trigger.

lel kek'd so hard