Post pics of girls you know, anons say how they'd fuck/degrade them

Post pics of girls you know, anons say how they'd fuck/degrade them.

More fucked up the better

Tie them both up, pierce their nipples and then hook piercings through so they're attached face to face by their titties.

Force them to each wrap their mouth around one side of my cock so I can jack myself off using both their slutty mouths at once.

Once I've covered their faces in cum, maybe fuck left's pussy while finger fucking right's asshole

Rip her tie off and punch her to he ground. Lift her skirt up while she struggles. Rip a hole in her tights and move her panties to the side so I can stuff the tie inside her slutty little pussy.

Then grab her hair and force fuck her throat, cum inside her mouth.

What would you do to these tight sisters? Brunette makes me diamond hard

bro thats kinda rough?

Spike their drinks, strip them naked and tie them to urinals in the men's bathroom.

Force them to spend the rest of the night getting covered in piss and having their mouths used as fuckholes.

Could play games with them, tie left upsdie down with her pussy on display. Fill her pussy up with piss and then get right to lap up every last drop

id shove vibrating eggs up her whore cunt then tie her legs together. then sodomize her repeatedly always using her whore mouth to clean my filthy cock.

Unnnfff

What about these two user?

dear god got any selfies of both?

Stuff her mouth full of cake and then tape it shut so she can only breathe through her nose. Lube up her asshole with some butter and then start ramming her while telling her what a fat whore she is.

Occasionally pinch her nose so that she struggles to breathe, while I rub her clit

more of them from this?

mmmm, any higher res pictures?

Degrade humiliate

hot

Pull that dress down so that her fat tits are hanging out over her dress. Slap them until they go red, twist her nipples.

Then take her phone out and force her to pose for pictures with her red titties which I upload straight to her fb profile.

Eventually titty fuck her and cum over her chest

wwyd?

any full body / cleavage?

Jennifer Knight, 28 year old trainee nurse from Glasgow. Likes being tied up, fucking in public places and dogging.

All I got sorry

With her younger sister, Rachel, who got knocked up in a foursome.

dear god anymore of her in that or her nurse outfit to degrade?

How would you use her?

wwyd?

Tie her to the bed laying on her back with her head tilted back over the edge. Strip off that bikini and leave her while I go to the kitchen.

Come back with the hottest sauce I can find. Start fucking her throat while squeezing her titties. Slowly start squeezing and massaging the hot sauce onto her pussy and deep inside her.

The squirming and screaming makes the throatfuck way more intense

id choke her till she passed out then mount her to a urinal cutting away her clothes. put on a spider gag so she couldnt close her mouth and collect money for letting men use her like a urinal.

muh dick for more of her in that

Wow.. she looks ... like an Angel.
First time i fell in love with a pic someone posts in Cred Forums. i've been lurking for 7 years

Heat that oven up and push her head into it. Hot enough that it's almost unbearable but not to cause any serious harm. Handcuff her to some drawers/pipes and expose her tight little pussy and ass for everyone in the room to see.

As she starts sweating use that as lube on both her holes and start fucking her with kitchen utensils, vegetables and wine bottles. When everyone is too horny to hold back, take turns in fucking her pussy and ass and cumming inside

So you like Girls with crooked legs, saggy little tits and aren't good dressers? She has a pretty face. That is all.

id benf her over the front of the car, taping her mouth shut with her panties shoved inside. lifting up her top id squeeze her tits so hard they bruise as i pump her full of my cum. id let any passerby take a pass on her. when she was full of cum id drive a toy in her cunt to keep it inside then tape her cunt closed and leave her to sleep in my basement.

fuck yea

Wine bottle in pussy

do want!

dick is diamonds for more of her in that

wwyd to her?

nice taste bro, love her as a witch if have more?

Left.

Shove a vibrator in her pussy and ass but leave her clothes on. Tie her sat on the bathroom sink squriming. Take her shoes off, slide the heel of one into her mouth and force her to hold it there.

Let nasty old men and creepers come into the bathroom one by one to play with her nice bare feet. She has to watch as creep after creep jerks himself off over her cute little feet

Degrade my sister, Cred Forums

Last one in that outfit I'm afraid

L or R?

anyone?

thanks bro if can ever find more plz post! bet shes hiding a selfie somewhere in that maybe insta?

>they'd fuck/degrade them.

What if I'd play them like a musical instrument and LIKE A MASTER bring them to one climax after another?

Are you mentally ill? Degrade them? Did you hurt animals when you were younger?

You're missing the point, op.

Left every time

deegrade her

how'd you use the bitch?

god she makes my pants explode

Yeah, pretty much what matters to me.
that a thin body, i don't like fatties

What would you guys do to my daughters friend?