2 dead kids at elementary school in South Carolina. Shooter in custody

2 dead kids at elementary school in South Carolina. Shooter in custody.

Taking bets on race/motivation Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/11/report-claims-obama-wants-to-be-u-n-secretary-general-opposed-by-netanyahu/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/8/l-todd-wood-netanyahu-leading-effort-thwart-obama-/
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white/male/liberal

gun control/double think

Bet he was in a 'zombie-like' state

Sand niggers don't tend to shoot up schools from what I've seen. I'm placing my money on a white tard

Male/ Liberal. I cannot guess race, because it doesn't matter.
He works for the left to get guns taken away from individuals in this country. He's now in a cushy prison cell. Free tv, free wifi, free food.

The only reason I wondered about race at all is because when it's whitey, CNN will usually be cumming in their pants to tell us about it.

Since when did "injured" become "dead", nigger?

Media has now changed the headline to "2 children and one teacher "wounded". The headline 5 minutes ago was at least 2 dead, 1 kid missing, (6 yr old).

Just added that the shooter was a teenager.

white, christian middle class, off his meds

>SC
>Townville
probably just white people acting crazy like they do.

nobody cares about white people.

the carolinas are ass, for our eurofriends imagine if someone shot 2 kids in Estonia

>Implying at least 2 kids have not been shot in Estonia today.

White, male, tried of bullying

Just like the Nazi, Trump-supporting shooter in Houston.

A fat, uneducated, unemployed white alt-right monkey.

Why do you say that?

They always are.

Haven't had one shooter since Columbine that wasn't in a zombie like state. Statistically, there should be some shooters who are mentally healthy, yet every single one, isn't.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Please be black please be black. This would totally delegitimize the entire blm movement if they killed white kids then we get to have race wars.

Nigger nobody is ded... yet.

Apart from, say, the 2014 Peshawar school massacre which killed 131 kids..

mentally healthy people don't do mass shootings, turbocuck

In america the cuck meant. Nobody cares about those sand countries

Unless their muslim. Dont be so islamaphobic thats just their beliefs

>implying religion isn't a mental disease

Touche

I figured you meant due to anti-depressants meds.

Nigger/Liberal/Dindu Nuffin

Okay take a moment to look up niggers or sand niggers that shot up schools, and don't forget that little asain cuck that shot up virginia tech

False flag distraction until Obama gives the Internet away to the UN in preparation for him as UN SecGeneral
>False flag distraction until Obama gives the Internet away to the UN in preparation for him as UN SecGeneral
False flag distraction until Obama gives the Internet away to the UN in preparation for him as UN SecGeneral
>False flag distraction until Obama gives the Internet away to the UN in preparation for him as UN SecGeneral

Proof?

3 Days to fix this
>3 Days to fix this
3 Days to fix this
>3 Days to fix this

Proof?

breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/

October 1st, last day of the fiscal year. They have been waiting to sneak this through.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/11/report-claims-obama-wants-to-be-u-n-secretary-general-opposed-by-netanyahu/

>breitbart
what's it like to be retarded?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/8/l-todd-wood-netanyahu-leading-effort-thwart-obama-/

Calculating....
>South
30% chance of nigger
>innocent children who can't fight back
Autism
>low kill count/no suicide
>Angry dumbass

= Most likely white, autistic, fat, fuck up

Score D-

Shit I lived there

Washington times no good either? Ive seen a few other reports from news agency's across the spectrum

Fucking kek

>Washington times
you mean the paper founded by Sun Myung Moon and owned by the Moonies with a history of shilling hard right?

yeah, totally legit source

"Those fucking elementary schoolers, they just wouldn't stop. I'm going to make them suffer just as they've made me for years"

Except for the entire world
Why would you lie to dubs?
So wrong

>breitbart

This

Careful with that edge, you could hurt someone.

Hey...hey..South Carolina sure but....

registered democrat.

edgy atheist confirmed.

nothing to do all day kid. everyone knows it was a muslim.
stop making a fool of yourself.

this please

>teenager
>elementary school
Wew

yes lets cherry pick. shall we.

Didn't a black Tay Zonday-looking kid kill a white teacher in a school bathroom once then drag her body out to the woods or something like that?

>be 8
>wake up 7am
>eat cereal made of marshmallows and gummy worms covered in cool aid
>dad loads his m15
>just going to get the morning newspaper
>keep my head down during the hail of gunfire that shreds our windows as i try to finish my cereal
>load my ar15 and glock
>dad throws a flashbang and supports me with coverfire as i run to the school bus
>kid sits in my seat
>shoot him in the face
>some kids in the back are having a gunfight
>bus driver gets mad and lobs a frag grenade
>ears ring
>half of the kids dead
>not as many as yesterday, must be a calm day today
>feel good
>bus swerves as it's chased by several pickup trucks filled with rednecks hammering the bus with m60s
>bus arrives at school
>kids storm out swat style, laying waste to the playground
>crash through the classroom window and roll into our seats
>one kid arrives late and starts shooting erratically in the air
>couldn't kill more than 2 kids and the teacher
>facepalm
>his failure gets on the news
>everyone laughs
>new teacher gives him an F in school shootings
>salutes the flag
>god bless 'murica

way to look stupid.

>breitbart
>inb4 prisonplanet

And that's not the best part. Gunfags are going to either conveniently overlook this or state that "this is why we need guns."
Look at any other country with strict gun control and you'll find that school shootings there are significantly less likely compared to fucking americant.

>breitbart

thinking you're funny

>implying conservative conspiritards have humor

you posted this why? to tell everyone you are a cuck living in a cucked country?

ah yes a wonderful show of your autism.
doesn't agree, must be a conservative.

nope

There will be at least on senseless shooting every week until hillary is elected.

>dad loads his m15
This post was gayer than most replies in a dick rate thread, (that you probably started).
Please run into traffic.

guess it was to show how stupid you are then.

implying she will make it stop.
wew lad

nice opinion

I'm thinking that someone will come out a hero in all this. Nobody died. Low body count. Suspect in custody. This story reeks of armed teacher and fast intervention. Someone at the very least bum rushed him.

They still haven't said his race. This is the only reason I think it might now be a honkey.
You fags.

its not an opinion. your post was a failure.

The shooter in Houston was a lawyer with his own firm. Not a white guy either. ;)

Sorry...might NOT be whitey.

Lefts most common tactic is to attack the source in order to make the facts seem illegitimate in order to spin the argument so they can "win."
Facts, as long as true, regardless of source reporting them are valid.
If claiming Breitbart and Washington Times aren't news sources is your only defense, you've already lost all credibility.

also an opinion.

I heard he was however wearing a nazi uniform. Not the guy you replied to btw

Sorry, that wasn't a white guy.

Breitbart and WT are both alarmist and disingenuous sources. Everyone knows that. Breitbart regularly fabricates its stories and has been called on it several times.

lol, no. She is the cause.

School shootings, sure.
Now, let's talk about school stabbing sprees.
Care to look at China? (Which has super strict gun control, btw, and it also didn't save all those dead kids from a knife.)

As opposed to the fair and balanced reporting as well as no fabricated stories of HuffPost, CNN or MSNBC, right?

>fair and balanced
fox viewer detected

those have a known liberal slant, but at least they report reality and basic facts. your favorites just fabricate them, probably because reality has a known liberal bias.

so you really have nothing then.
not surprised.
sixty years ago young boys took guns to school for hunting after class.
no one was shot. hmmm?
it appears this problem has started with the millennials.
the greatest generation didn't do it.
the boomers didn't do it.
gen X didn't either.

its only right if it agrees with me, the post.

what a load of shit.

That Asian looked pretty badass in the backwards cap and duelies. At least he looked good doing it.

He looked like every other asian man-girl who wished they were white and eventually became an-heroes. The only thing that makes him different is that he's a pussy who, when he finally picked a fight, went after unarmed students.
The guy was a giant, sandy vag that needed cleansing.

this

I don't watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc.
In fact, I rarely watch the news anymore except for my local news weather segment.
Guess which one of us is happier with not having to listen to bullshit fed to us by the media.

>double think
explain.

thinkthink

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
REMINDER TO VOTE TRUMP 'EVERYDAY'!

Check out Nineteen Eighty-Four.

HURRRRR DEY DINDU NUFFIN

Kek. Lost it. GGWP.

Butthurt much?

probably a white guy

motivation: mental illness, same as the motivation for all the other shootings in recent news.

>low kill count
>most likely white
>bad aim
Stormtroopers

Straw man fallacy?