HOW TO FIND KETA?

HOW TO FIND KETA?

Any tips on how to find keta?

Any places, how prevalent it is?

Also how big should a city be to have a scene for it?

> Also, no deep web/online

The source :- India.

Make more friends that do drugs. Not too hard to find

Ketamine is literally everywhere in here, The Netherlands.

I really think that traveling across the world is a great idea for something like this. Especially how convenient it is.

420 of truth.

Why no deep web/online?

What about Canada?
Anyone have an idea?

Yea, but where I am the whole city can only get speed, e, weed, and even those aren't very good.

People pick shrooms, so that doesn't count.
The cocaine is TERRIBLE. Some seizures were like 15% pure. There is definitely crack, but its juts low quality. LSD is a bit hard to find and also if it is found only Wow, and you need to take a few tabs to feel it. Ketamine is UNHEARD OF (most people don't even know it). Heroin isn't something you can just turn up with,even if you have loads of connects. MCat no one even knows what it is.

I just find that sketchy, people having drugs sent to them in the mail...

as someone who has tried K, i really don't recommend it. the line between having fun and having the worst time ever is pretty thin.

>canada

i have seen it in Yukon when i lived up their. if its there, its anywhere

What side-effects do you experience?

k, any tips on how to find places where's it at?
Also any ideas of types (could even be characteristics) of cities are good.

Tried it and I liked it, in the london area so getting it isnt hard at all.

Different poster, but you k-hole which is essentially being tranq'd and you feel an out of body experience, other side effects are an acidy drip in the back of your throat and stinging of your nose.

i tried k at a festival once, i snorted it a few times, i think three our four. i really dont remember much, im not even sure if it affected me at all.

ever heard of K-holing?

basically when you have too much, you lose all motor functions. its a tranquilizer after all. when it happened to me, my friends had to literally carry me home because i couldn't move my legs. couldnt even support myself to stand up.
my buddies left me on my dads front lawn and pounded on the door to wake him up at 3am so i wasnt out there all night. i also have a friend that od'd on it and almost died. i guess it needs to be treated a specific way.

if you really wanna do it, id recommend checking out the rave scene i guess. its a party drug after all. find some weird hippies and they should be better help than some random dude on the internet.

MXE is a good analog of ketamine. It's sometimes easier to find because people (used to be able to) order it online easily.

I have a bunch of it but would also like to find some K

best drug ever. what city do you stay in OP?

I get all of my drugs that way, and it's usually better quality & security than I'd get through other channels.

Although I do think it's a lot of work to set up, and a lot of work to find reliable vendors, I also think it's worth it.

Did you combine ketamine with alcohol?

My experiences with K-holing is that usually you need to take large amounts of ketamine, and that it is quite difficult to accidentally K-hole if you know basic ketamine dosages.

> being tranq'd and you feel an out of body experience

That's what k-heads r looking for!

I find that that's kinda the whole reasont o k-hole, as on drugs like LSD, doing this lasts way too long ( and does cost enough for a good 8 hours, 400+ ug).

Go on Alphabay market. Not bad prices, its where I get mine. You need bitcoin tho, so go to coinbase and find a good vendor. I live in Canada and got a few shipments, not bad stuff.

Im high on ket right now

East Canada.

Don't want to be specific...

Also when I ask bout cities I mean ones around there.

Can you name off places to try?

1, raves

go online and buy some fucker. If the government finds it, you get a slip in the mail saying it's been seized. Thats it. Dumbass nigger doesn't do a single second of reasearch

I'm not saying that's a bad method. Just that some would much rather find it IRL, before hand.

100x less sketchy than having to go and meet some unknown nigger in a deserted parking lot and having no ideas at all what random shit hes cut his gear with.

I mean you could break into a vet at night, steal vials of it and evap off to turn it back into crystals.

unless its a farmyard vet, small chance

Ketamine is shit-tier drug

>feeling slow/numb physically and mentally
>absolutely zero fun or enjoyement
>just gives a feeling being heavily medicated

I assume if your looking for ket you have a dealer. just ask him if he knows anyone selling

What kinds of people without farms would have access to divert it?
Like say people with horses, anymore common animals that would have access?

I thought it was too until I started getting 100s of grams of RCs thru the mail. Never had a problem. A few were even just ziplock bags filled with powder that some retard just put into an envelope and sent out. Still never had questions.

Like I said someplace where people are don't have many good drugs.

Bingo!

Not true, Ketamine is prescribed to cats for seizures. Its not horse tranquilizer.

How common is it for people with cats to have this disorder?

> veterinary anesthesia, ketamine is often used for its anesthetic and analgesic effects on cats, dogs, rabbits, rats, and other small animals. It is an important part of the "rodent cocktail", a mixture of drugs used for anesthetizing rodents.[116] Veterinarians often use ketamine with sedative drugs to produce balanced anesthesia and analgesia, and as a constant-rate infusion to help prevent pain wind-up. Ketamine is used to manage pain among large animals, though it has less effect on bovines

He's right. Rob a vet or adopt a epileptic cat.

So, raves, people with pets (who have surgery or epilepsy), any other good places to start?

someone that knows how to order drugs on the internet dummy. Pay him like 10% of what you're going to buy, or something like that to do it for you.

Not really raves, more of a jamband or hippie kind of scene. Like a phish or Bassnectar show.

Easy to get in Denmark too

consult your local drug dealer. size of city shouldnt matter to much, i live a small city of 20,000 people and i can find it here. i have a friend who is a vet and they get me some every so often. i do know some local dealers who sell it as well but their product is low quality. id say try hitting up raves or parties if you cant find any from your dealer/s.

Im not that fag but I've done at least an O of k alone and i enjoy it

BTW, what country are you in?
In Europe/UK the stuff is everywhere, but it's different in other places.

im in canada. province of B.C.

sorry clicked wrong post

would said hickville vet clinics also have nembutal in hand or is that vaulted away/ordered by pharm...

BC has a good variety of stuff.