No Rekt? Cmon bois

No Rekt? Cmon bois

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com//beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitch boy

Bumped

aks for rekt and
post shitty image

anyway ill dump a few

what is that new 2mb limit ? that sucks pretty much

Rekt? Enjoy...
theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

Anyone got that vid of the dude with his face and hands cut off getting tortured?

this is worse than banana

lmao are those blanks?

can someone gif a part of the video
am on mobile cant see webms

But why?

what video are you talking about new friend?

Helluva way to die.

He wanted fame

Nah dog. That's real. She's dead.

holy shit, what happened here? and is he missing his arms?

>what happened here?

Most likely gang feud.

File name for this always gets me

Well, he sure fucked up. Wonder what he did...

The thing with these narco videos, as extreme or cruel as they can be, is that they really don't do this kind of shit to just innocent people. I mean, innocent people they shoot, sure... but this guy must have been some scumbag in the first place, and crossed yet other scumbags. At least that's what I tell myself.

Dudes hands are cut off with a very clean saw, his face is skinned, and then they go at him with an x-acto knife.

>Edgy edgelords: The thread

Story?

bestgore.com//beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Just because you get shot, doesn't mean you immediately go down. Shit, I didn't know I had been shot for about 5 mins, granted I was pissed and trying to shoot back.

Recovered one of the bullets from my vest later

Albania. Dude was angry the one guy got to go before him at a dialysis clinic, so he gasolined 'em all. He died, along with the two old ladies in the video.

Fuck you. Trypophobia ...

sauce?

lmao are those trips?

Fuck off pig.