twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

claimed

Be back in a bit, food time

Calamity-masu'd

Claiming best girl

Evening /waifu/

Cirno claim

still fixing my Pasta Poster...

I tried translating the Marine copypasta into Japanese, but it was over 2000 chars.

Rika is not for sexual thoughts. She is for timetraveling faggotry.

>Suika claim

(tsunyun)
I don't need to cover my face, but it makes me more comfortable in public, not sure why. I'm a pretty shy person and I guess my brain just thinks if they can't see my face then they won't pay attention to me. It's stupid.

This is mine.

Saber claim

Yuuki!~
About an hour, after that she has work and I have school ^^

youtube.com/watch?v=R29KdKYM4h4

here

and

yuno i really like pic 185

What's up Eru!~

>I tried translating the Marine copypasta into Japanese, but it was over 2000 chars.
Hmmm

Have you tried converting some of it into slang?

I live in the UK so it's not majorly cold but my house just feels like a freezer in a morning.
No idea. Must have been some bad breed or something.
I had a doggo when I was younger but it's hard to get a new one and replace him.

I hate them too don't get me wrong, but when all I have to do in the morning is prepare for conference calls I don't mind it too badly.
I wouldn't recommend falling asleep in class. My professors hated me for it. Nothing you can do when you've got such a busy student life tho

Sonic is best waifu

Yuki! How are you today?

I'm good, currently proofreading a friend's research paper. You?

I couldn't be bothered. I don't meme that hard.

thats kinda cute tbh
i think it will only draw more attention
whats up
oh thats not that long
kinda sucks
thats...
weird, how and why?
but hey tomoko
yea i feel ya, eurofaggers have it hard this time a year
i understand but its worth it man, doggos are great
what breed was he?

well last night before Cred Forums killed itself for a minute it was the last pic i saw and i think it looks really nice. hi yuno doing good?

Not much, just bingewatching some anime ^^
Yeah, such is life though, it'll be fun to see her though. We'll probably hang more on Friday too.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks! A little frustrated because my school VM keeps crashing so I can't get work done but I'm sure my professor and I can work something out. What are you up to?

Nvm, you already told me what you were up too. Whoops

Which one? I just finished rewatching Sound! Euphonium

My schools website goes down occasionally. In fact, I was going to do some homework the other night and the site was down, and I was like "time for some WoW until it comes back up!" It came up like 5 minutes later, but I was dungeoning and couldn't be bothered to stop lol

Claimed

He was an Alaskan Malamute. Grew up with me basically. Think I'd have to ask my room mate before I go inviting a new guest into our home anyway.
Do you have a doggo?

Thanks?
I think a scarf around the nose and mouth and a hat in winter usually doesn't draw much attention, or maybe I'm wrong.

Re:Zero cause everyone's hype training it and I'm curious.
>Its good.

Also hello there everyone

Oh it's good, I was watching it week to week. It's not as good as a lot of people were saying it was, but I was still so excited every week. How far are you?

If it doesn't start working soon I think the call of Divinity Original Sin is going to drag me back to it.

Hello.
youtu.be/OrJsgdjOqGY

yea i remember that, but how did you remember the filename? i dont even remember those except a few key ones i post often
oh thats nice then, does she live close?
>binge watching anime
Planets? or whatever it was called, feels hit ya yet?
oh those are great, i love seeing those mess around. yea thats probably a good idea, how do they feel about doggos in general?
yea its a Mechelse shepherd
oh yea i thought of like covering your face during summer, that would be weird
in the winter im sure you are fine
whats up nonon?

Got it!

What are you talking about? Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent [[[name]]] are horrible.

I'd never suggest removing [[[name]]]'s clothes and licking her tiny body, nibbling her neck, kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a monster would think about her cute girlish mouth wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts with cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingers is just horrible. You're a sicko, thinking of spreading her slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting deep as a whimper escapes her lips, slippery with cum, her small body shuddering from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I'm disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her panties warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It's vile how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while violating her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, neck, and armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from stimulation and as she climaxes, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as hot cum spurts forth, flooding her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, "You came so much inside of me, nanodesu~", then her fingers dig into you as your cock hardens in her again.

You freak. [[[name]]]'s too pure for anyone to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil!

I could try to cut out a few more words to make it easier to link to people, though.

lemme give that shot before I call it done

i may have put into a notepad on my pc

I really like it so far. I'm good, gonna see my senpai in two hours and absolutely DESTROY her at SC2.
>I hope I will
>I gotta fight for glory
>If I can beat my senpai, I can beat anyone!
I'm still working on downloading Planetes in its entirety, so I'm just binge watching Re:Zero.
She lives kinda close, a town over, but its only a 20 min drive.

I've heard of it but never played it. Any good?

Also, I like that picture of Illya as the other servants, especially Saber and Lancer Illya

I'd love to do it during the summer, but it'd definitely draw tons of attention, defeating the whole purpose

Use Kilik! His staff is OP as fuck

It's a good song for sure.

Hello there

Any suggestions on what I could remove to get back maybe 20-30 more characters?

>
I think that, knowing there was going to be a conference call and needing to prepare for it would be worse. Especially if I have nothing else to do.
Then I would be forced to accept my inevitable fate

As long as I get the work done, none of my teachers would really give a shit. It's pretty chill since they knew I was sick all weekend

I'm back

hug?

I use Cassandra, because over the years I've learned and mastered her ways, even after senpai stopped teaching me, I became attuned to her skillset.
>Senpai uses Kilik, so I've mastered the perfect fight plan.
>She's a tough cookie, but I've got some milk.
>that sounds so fuckin lame holy shit. kek.

What about it?

He was a lovely dog and gave me plenty of fun his whole life. We've never really spoken about dogs, but she hates cats, so one would assume she might be a dog person then?
I'd get a border collie this time I think. Need a dog to keep me active.

I can't nap in conference calls though come on. Gotta be all modern and 'agile'. See I always got my work done but my teachers felt like I wasn't paying attention. I always caught up on stuff but meh guess they felt like they needed to hold my attention or I was insulting them.
How was your food? Something delicious and healthy yess???

Hows things? People seem to be caught in their own conversations at the moment.

I'm a big fan of Caster Illya
So far I like it, it's got some pretty interesting mechanics and abilities. Most importantly for me it has Co op! Been on a big Co op kick lately

You should try Voldo. His moveset is too good.

give?

im gonna sleep soon, so i will be shutting down my pc and thus thread
goodnight guys
kek thats kinda weird, did you save it now?
also im gonna be on discord a bit if you wanna talk
oh you dont watch on kissanime?
is it good? i never got on the hype train
haha yea thats what i thought
you can always use the paper tenchique i guess
how old did he get? and thats a possibilty yea
oh those dogs are great, never see myself owning one though

That was indeed corny as fuck, but it's clever. Godspeed Eur, dethrone senpai!

Nice, I've been on a multiplayer binge lately, like Rocket League and LoL.

What are you talking about? Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent [[[name]]] are horrible.

I'd never suggest removing [[[name]]]'s clothes and licking her tiny body, nibbling her neck, kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a monster would think about her cute girlish mouth wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts with cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it up and watching her suck it off her fingers is just horrible. You sicko, thinking of spreading her slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting deep as a whimper escapes her lips, slippery with cum, her small body shuddering from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I'm disgusted at how you'd get even more excited leaning over her, listening to her quickening breath, her moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her panties warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It's vile how you'd run your hands over her tiny body while violating her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, neck, and armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from stimulation and as she climaxes, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as hot cum spurts forth, flooding her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, "You came so much inside of me, nanodesu~", then her fingers dig into you as your cock hardens in her again.

You freak. [[[name]]]'s too pure for anyone to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil!

JUST enough!

that sounds fine ill just sit in a chatroom while you sleep and sleep well and yes i did save it now thank you

Oh, that's fine too.

I've been well enough I guess, a bit tired and sleeping late to have any sort of real rest, so is life. You?

That's too much to ask

Just my usual. Wake up at 5:30, get to work by 7, leave work when the time comes, sleep at around 10-11. Though I have to leave for work soon and its currently raining. Im not looking forward to the ride.

Rocket league has been my go to game when I can't think of what to play for a while now. I can't really seem to get into MOBAS though, community always seems to focused on winning as opposed to enjoying the game.

Voldo is spooky, but yeah I can do his moveset, he's my B-Class character, I can kinda play him well, but I never play him seriously.
>I'm so addicted to the game that I rank my playability
No, I download.
Night ^^
FOR GLORY!
I think after this episode I'm gonna practice.

I'm going to grab some grub, see you guys later!

Hey, you mentioned being a Physicist, right?

I'm curious about your thought on the idea that the Laws of Thermodynamics also applies to the Quantum Scale, and that perhaps Perpetual Motion could be achieve via catalyzing probability, by making only one (group) of potential observation states collapsible?

And, more precisely, for shielding magnets? There's a thing this one guy on YouTube (who does not appear to have much money) made called a "James Roney Stator" - he just named it after himself.
He managed to block almost an entire pole of the magnet, so my thoughts are that this should actually violate the Laws of Thermodynamics if those Laws can be applied the Quanta as well.
But, really, since all action is just a collapse state, wouldn't blocking a whole alignment vector actual create a situation where only one observation is possible (simplified, not actually 1 as in 1.0, but like a macro-scale 1, since t can't properly balance)?

My thoughts are that since these observations are what cause the states, ultimately wouldn't these collapse vectors qualify as a primitive form of energy, and thus catalyzing it does NOT violate Conservation?

It's gym time, now!

14 years. My last week with him he was real sick and couldn't eat much, he had a good life though so I'm glad he wasn't in pain for a long time at the end.

shouldn't actually violate*

Well, I hope you do well. Drive safe and avoid giant spiders and kangaroos on the way since I recall you being australian

It's seriously the most fun game I've played it a long time, and MOBA communities can be really bad. Mute buttons do exist though!

Senpai won't know what hit him!

:(

Erica claimed

It's impossible to play seriously with Voldo. I like to use him, but always end up doing all the weird, stupid moves he has and laughing too much.

Ok, I'll be back in a little while. I'll have to read the archive of this thread, so can someone link me when I get back?

I'll cya'll in a bit.
I look forward to reading Kurisu's response

What is it about hugs that you desire?

All the teachers I have get the fact that student don't want to sit there and listen to them babble on for two hours, so they try to limit things as much as they can.
It's a conference call, how can they tell you're sleeping unless they talk to you in specific?!
It wasn't bad, it was a turkey soup and I had a little bit of buttered toast to dip in it
Hello Saya

Hai Alice

youtube.com/watch?v=rIgcIKTdakI

How are you doing tonight?

She gon get rekt.
Yeah same. I love playing him for laughs and randomly getting kills though.
ERICA!~

An Alice-u.
Sorry I didn't greet you this morning, I woke up an hour late and had to leave about as soon as I was awake.

Did SC2 have Setsuna yet? Character I always wanted to learn, but was horrible with her.

Had a ~5h nap a while ago, so I'm feeling great and refreshed (RIP sleep rhythm). How are you?

hugs

I woke up late this morning anyway. How was your day?
Wishing I could go to sleep right now, but it's way too early to be thinking like that
Got any plans for the evening?

It was okay. How about yours?

Probably watching some movie. Moon or maybe something else and trying out Stonehearth. Seems like a fun game.

It was okay, I guess. I was very sleepy feeling all day though so it was difficult to focus
Stonehearth? I've never heard of that one before. I've never heard of Moon, is it a good movie?

Stonehearth is SUPER fun if you like colony based survival games.

>Eru

What are you up to today?

I'm always sleepy all day.

Practicing Soul Calibur to beat my senpai who is coming over in an hour.
I've gotta do it, for glory.
What about you? ^^

Watching some youtube like always. And did you get senpai to notice you?

Senpai noticed me a long time ago, it was a very interesting moment, and we kinda drifted apart, but now she's back, and I wanna show her how strong I am! Senpai will learn to fear the sword and shield!
>I think I can beat her, but she's pretty tough from what I remember.
>She's my original teacher for Soul Calibur too, so I've gotta do my best.

Reclaimed

You can beat her. And then cuddle with her as your prize.

I feel like I've gone through sleepy and out the other side
Welcome back. What did you eat?

And now my crotch is wet. I /love/ rain riding.

Good, I think.

Ah, Setsuka was her name? I'll never be good with frame-perfect inputs though, so I'm always going to suck with her.

Seen Moon before, but thought I'd rewatch it. It's really good if you like sci-fi movies.
Stonehearth is a survival game where you try to build a settlement and protect it from goblins and wolves and whatnot. Kinda minecrafty graphics. Very fun though.

Yeah, got it partly because you were hyping it. Normal seemed a bit too easy though, so I'm trying it on hard.

Yes! The perfect plan. We're gonna party it up~
>Mfw doing a test against the highest level Kilik
>It was easy to beat him
Senpai won't know what hit her. Its gonna be glorious.
Also I downloaded Strike Witches. ^^
>Oh god I have so many things to watch, kek.
Pretty much. The only reason I'm good with Cassandra is because most of her attacks have a bit of a delay, especially on the one getting hit.
Apparently Cassandra is ranked highly in tournaments. Neat.
Normal is pretty easy, it throws worthless mobs at your little group and basically never makes you work too hard.
I like it when I wanna play casually.

Claimed.

Hello people.

>Best idol claimed.

Hi! How're you?

Thank you Alice! Just grabbed something from the food hall, some roast turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and corn. Was very good :)

Have you listened to the new danny brown album, faggot?

I don't know what to feel right now.
I really really want some cheesecake.

You will do well in impressing senpai with your victory. And i have a bit of a back log to.

Definitely! So glad it exploded into popularity otherwise I may have never noticed it!

I aint making it.

Now before Senpai shows up, I'm gonna shower and clean a bit, be back in a little while ^^

Hi, Maki! How are you?

Cheesecake is amazing, especially when it's freshly baked.

Ok. And dont forget to wash behind your ears.

Oh shit, it got released yesterday. I thought it was releasing on the 30th.
Dead Rising will have to wait, going to listen to it right now.

Come ooooon.
Please?

Oh gosh, fresh cheesecake. Pure bliss. Now I want it so much more.

I like cheesecake, there's this one flavor I'm fond of but I forgot the name

It means I can go for a long time without needing to sleep much, so kind of good
Ah, that might be why I never heard of it. I don't really watch many sci-fi movies
It sounds like an interesting game, though if I'm going to play a game with settlements and stuff, I'll just play Age of Empires
Hello Alice
Hi Maki
Sounds like a thanksgiving meal!
Cheese cake is delicious. And it's t rying to tell you what to do. I recommend to eat it mercilessly

Hi Stocking!
Cheesecake is good.

I could, its easy. But Im already making muffins.

Do that, faggot.

I'd love to give suggestions but I'd be here all day.
I personally love toffee, vanilla and strawberry. In fact, I just love them all.

Gosh, I'd need to go and get some. My nearest supermarket isn't close. And it wouldn't be fresh, it'd be frozen.
Damn, I need it so baaaaaaad..!

Hiiii! I'm happy to see you!
Cheesecake is absolutely divine~

I'll take muffins too. I'm sure yours are delicious!

Good afternoon, Alice! How do you do?
Mm! Muffins! What kind are you making?

(Pic)

I just got finished listening to the first two tracks, impressed by both of them.
I'm happy to see you too!
Cheesecake is pretty darn good. How're you?
Muffins are good, but I'm not making any.
see

I know, I meant to quote
Woopsies.

Hey Shiro, I'm doing alright. How about you?

Hello there, Alice. Right? Doing good, you?

Hi Alice, what's going on?

You haven't been on discord a lot have you?

There is nothing I love more for dessert, than a nice cherry cheesecake
I'm not doing too bad. Realy considered taking a nap after supper but I decided against doing so

Customers do like them.
Peanut butter and dark choc, and muxed berry and white choc. Keeping it simple.

Rolling stones best track

I'm doing pretty good!
A personal favorite artist of mine just released a new album yesterday, listening to it currently.
I just got finished with that, it was pretty good.
It'll be hard to top When It Rain, which was my favorite single from the album, but I'm only four tracks in so I don't know yet.

Certainly felt like one! The food here is usually really good, which makes me happy

>tfw when he is underrated
Normies don't know what they're losing

fuckin faggots ruined my thread cause they are autistic and M U H B

I think it was like peanut butter toffee. I'm in the mood for cheesecake fuck.

>

Cheesecake is sweet. But you're sweeter.
I'm not bad tonight, how are you~?

Mmmh.. Yes yes please. Maybe a little cream on top. Stop, stop! I'm seriously starting to crave it! I'll go insane if I don't get my dessert!

Do I get a freebie for having a goth waifu? I'd say I deserve it.

Ooooh, I never tried that! I do really like toffee.. Haaaah.. Come eat some with me!

You're still up?

holy shit... thread's still up?!

I'm gonna check comments in a minute.

Yup, told ya im reading some manga, will get to sleep soon tho

Aw, thank you. But of course, you're sweeter than me.
I'm doing good! Listening to a new album from a favorite artist of mine, then will play Dead Rising later.
Yea, he's bretty gud.

Not very much, what are you up to this evening?

>
>tfw no cake images

Is Kurisu gone? I wanted to hear her opinions on my theory?

I'm doing swell! I finally get to lay down and relax.

Yeah, I've been busy lately. Would you like me to come on?

Maybe for dessert you can go out and get yourself some cheesecake. Glad to hear you're doing okay!

>

I thought you might have fallen asleep or something.
Well, hey cutie.

Sweet, how you liking it so far?

Not much as well. Might study, play something, or just chill with music. Same ol routine.

Sounds good. Had a long day I'm guessing?

Hey there, lovely
Sorry I didn't told you good night yesterday
Cred Forums stopped working

I mean I like talking to you and I can't be on thread really because brick phone
But don't feel obligated, rest if you have to

so edgedeath said she was leaving Cred Forums for a while......

Last time I had cheesecake was a good half year ago. Think it was strawberry chocolate. You like candy cheesecake?

It's fantastic! I think it's gonna top his previous release, in my opinion at least, once I'm done with it.

No way! I'm not sweeter!
Oh, that's great to hear! I hope you're enjoying it!
Dead Rising? The first one?

As if Stocking would have no cake images~
>

I'll take some cheesecake too please.

It's okay, I noticed it went down for a couple hours.

Well, I did make too many.
And they are throwing out the 'old' cronuts.
Ill try and save a few.

You're totally sweeter! If you're not sweeter, then explain to how whenever I see a Stocking filename I smile.
I am enjoying it a lot!
The first one. I got it a few days ago on Steam. I really love the game, it's in my top 10 favorite games.

Nonsense, she's mine!
Hi, Yuno!
Howdy ho!
How's it going?

I am now a part of this conversation, and there is nothing you bakas can do about it!

Appreciated, cutie.

No way! I smile when I see a picture of Shiro!
You're clearly sweetest~
Dead Rising is a good game. I played Dead Rising 2 more though.

Hiiiiiii~!

I meant I have one, it's just lewd

I think Dead Rising 2 was really good with the weapon crafting, but besides that, I prefer 1.
It's going good! Listening to some music then going to play Dead Rising. How about you?
Okay. Hi.

Also, you're way sweeter. The sweetest user.

~Shiro

psst i like you

Anyway, I'll go to sleep for now
Take care~, good night

I'm not complaining.
Lewd and cute? Perfection.

I liked Off The Record. It had Frank again!
Sorry about you being wrong but you're the sweetest!

>Stocking

(You)

I never played Off The Record, and I heard it was better than the actual game.
And I'd have to disagree, you're clearly the sweetest!

1 was shit
Couldn't figure out the controls

Mhm. I'm all tuckered out.

I'm going to take a quick nap. Shoot me a message on Discord and I'll reply to you as soon as I wake up!

I've never tried it. Is it any good?

Would you like some tea with that?

Welcome!

Goodnight baby, I love you~

Similar here, listening to Kirby music and relaxing a bit.
Off The Record is pretty much the same as 2 but better in every way.

Seeing Chuck Greene in that one made me like him more for some reason though.

There's a thing where you can view the controls.

Someone bake, I'm too lazy.