Ask a black guy with a micro penis anything

Ask a black guy with a micro penis anything.

why dont you lose weight so you dont have a micro penis?

why havent you killed yourself?

I almost triple in length when I'm erect but still pathetic

Dick since isn't everything bro

how cruel is life?

now post a picture with a white man fucking a black woman and go full apeshit with that

that's not a micropenis
mine's more or less the same size
lose some weight and you'll gain an extra 2 in.

Because it would make my mom really sad. I'm hoping that one day I get hit by a drunk driver and die instantly.

but dick sense is tho...

I think it's worse for a black guy since everyone expects you to be hung.

How r u functioning OP

Nice trips. Life has been very cruel to me in very many aspects, but this takes the cake. If not for my unusually small dick, I feel like I would have the motivation to persevere Through the cruelty of life

Why are there so many fucking spiders in my house?

What's dick sense?

I don't. Pic related is me right now and every day.

Have you purposefully gotten women to invest emotionally into you, just to make them realize you can never satisfy them physically and give them the dilemma of being a shallow slut by breaking up with you over it?

I'm really sorry this happened to you. It's not your fault or your parents, it is an unfortunate ailment that no intelligent, conscious man should have to endure. I wish you the best bud.

Because your living conditions are ideal to them. Get hot shot insecticide. It kills and the smell lingers to keep killing them.

I have a 3 week old baby so I'm reluctant to use insecticide in case the baby turns into a fly and flies away

I'm a 26 year old kissless virgin. I've had at least 6 times In my life where I could have had sex. I chose not to because I didn't think I could handle the embarrassment of pulling my pants down in front of them.I also make sure not to make myself seem interesting at all to girls anymore.

One word

COCAINE

Thanks for the kind words, user.

you fucking niggie get back to le reddit summerfagg

my dick looks like that after masturbaiting 3-5 times in a row, i only get about 4.5 inchs
>had lots of sex anyways
>now im a neet

this is so sad

You're welcome man.

The longer you are toxic to the world and spread hate, the longer you will feel toxic and hate yourself. Look in the mirror and try not to hate yourself, then when you can tolerate yourself try to start understanding the world around you.

I'm 6 feet tall and I used to only weigh 210 pounds, But my dick has always been the same size.I've given up on physical and personal self-improvement because I know I cant satisfy a woman.

I think you're pretty brave for putting this on Cred Forums. Women are not all life is about. Besides, you can hire prostitutes. Don't worry about things like that! There are millions of Asians out there in your position. Do you think they just lay down and die? Hell no, they make money, play vidya, eat good food, and laugh at everyone

Women love being eaten out

Try to put your arm on her vagina.

The only reason why I did this is because it DIDN'T Take any bravery. It is very Unlikely that by posting on an anonymous board, someone will be able to discover my identity and expose me to my friends. I agree That there is more to life than women and sex, but My condition has taken quite a toll on my overall motivation.

wut.

If your penis is small, put your arm.

shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

Does it feel good masturbating, or just meh?
Sorry user, don't worry about the ladies. Get your tongue/finger game strong and they will be satisfied. Best of luck

wut. your whole fuckin arm?

Why not?

have you ever gotten a blowjob

Damn man, sorry. That's like being a fat chick with small titties.

What do you call a black guy with a micropenis?

Please tell us

Cruelty

You know the answer, the same as a black man who is a millionaire or a black man with a PhD.

Why don't you kiss them and not have sex with them?

Does it suck even more cause of the big black dick stereotype?

White?

Hillarious...

OP i was 238 and 6'1"
Now I'm down to 183 and much to my surprise, my dick is actually a little longer.
My gf literally asked me if it was, and got out a fucking ruler the other night after sex.
Almost an inch difference

SO GET IN SHAPE FAGGOT

this cracka talkin' sense

Going from 3 to 4 inches isn't a game changer.

Has god forsaken you

Of course.

I can't imagine a situation where kissing wouldn't lead to eventual boob squeezing and dick rubbing. I don't know how I would be able to get out of that situation without making it hella awkward

Literally lose weight and youd gain 1 - 2 inches.

it is for some girls, yo

I've done a lot of self-reflection and come to the conclusion that this is God's way of making sure that I don't become just another fornicating normie that takes everything for granted.

Those are the girls to avoid

How many inches when hard?

Like 3-3.5 I posted my dick hard and soft already.

not if you have a 3-4 inch micro penis
>BeggarsCantBeChoosers.pdf

man, not gonna bullshit you. dick size does matter.

but you know what a chick actually likes ? to feel OWNED. to feel like the thing of a confident man who's not afraid to make her feel like the little cumbucket whore they all secretly are inside.

yah, you have a small cock. you're still a man. you're still much bigger and stronger than a woman. you can still use of your masculinity to make one your bitch. big or small cock.

accept who you are. don't be in it to "please the woman". you don't have anything to prove. bang them for yourself. to get off and feel like a man.

there's a bunch of self conscious faggots with big cocks that can't get laid. and there's a bunch of small cocked confident men who do.

get over it.

China up bro, better times lie ahead