Back again: the guy who shares an incest/breastfeeding fantasy with his longtime GF about her three teenage daughters...

Back again: the guy who shares an incest/breastfeeding fantasy with his longtime GF about her three teenage daughters. Thought you'd like to see the newest purchase. They went to target yesterday. These were in my laundry this morning

let's see the owners picture

how were you abused as a child? by who?

Good question

When you say teen do you mean 18+ if not I hope you just keep them as fantasies. Don't mess up your life

Nice, let's see what else you have.....

Never was. And we don't abuse these children. We've never touched any of the three. This fantasy is only in the mind of their mother and I

Please get yourself some help.

Not possible to have 3 daughters in 24 months

Oldest is 18+. She is the subject of most of our fantasy. We may approach her when the time is right. We feel she will be open to something

wut r twins

That is why the two youngest are kept solely to fantasy. Especially for their mother .

and the age of the others?

No reason to tell. Oldest is 18+. She is who we concern trade on for most of our fantasy life. That's her pictured

Isn't that like....super illegal?

I'll be the one playing with her. We are not blood related and their mother and I are not married. So no.

Depends on what country. Also, look at Alabama.

How did you and your gf start with all of this? What are some of your favorite things to fantasise about?

Itvstarted with her sending me pics of her in bed on a Saturday morning last year while I was at work. She has a strong breastfeeding and lactation fetish. We started talking about it done when her middle daughter climbed into bed with her. We were already far along with sexting and pics by then and she didn't stop. She started sending me nudes that had her daughter in the background, her head buried in her phone. I took the leap and said something like "you should get ***** to suck you dry while you finger your pussy"
She just wrote back "fuck me that's hot"

And it took off from there.

What's the fantasy? All of you nursing from her? Or you nursing from the daughters as well?

She loves the idea of breastfeeding and kissing while I fuck her. We also have discussed "training" by having her watch GF and I fuck. She occasionally wears their panties and I fuck her while she does .