Suomilanka

Suomilanka

Ask drunk finn anything

Other urls found in this thread:

alko.fi/tuotteet/101648/?fromsearch=true)
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which beverage did you consume to become drunk? How drunk are you?

Technically there's a 50-50% chance you don't exist. And here's why.
>Finland has a population of about 2million
>That's .5% of the worlds population
>Government censuses are at best, 1% above or under
>The fore, there is a 50-50 % chance you aren't real.

A half bottle of this suomi viina
(alko.fi/tuotteet/101648/?fromsearch=true)
Im quite drunk
Finland has a population around 6 million and there is also 50-50% chanse you win a lottery, you win or you lose eh?

>shameless self bumb cuz im lonely as fuck

Any thoughts on the refugee crisis?
Totally overblown or real threat?

In finland we are actually cutting the ammount of "freelancer refugees" wich means the refugees that come here only to benefit our social support systems.
For example i make business with a nigger who has lived here like 6 years, he speaks fluent finnish (and i know our language is the harders one in the world) and has shown great deal benefits to our society.
What i am really afraid is the "new nazi" movement wich is a racist movement here in finland, and it has shown some signs in politics as well.

Basically like the Afd in germany.
germanfag here

Also, i just watched the debait of hillary clinton and donald trump and im baffeled that donald is even there. Hes a fucking joke, i hope american people are smart enuf to vote the right people.

I cant understand why Bernie didint make it.

Glad to hear from germanfag.

German did shit right, like i cant hire people i need cuz they need too much money cuz finnlands fuckd up salary system

I am for neither one of them.
Basically choosing between cancer and aids.
Sanders didn't win because he was sabtotaged by his own party. There have been leaked emails that even proof that.

Mitä kello on suomessa?

yeah it sucks but i believe that even if afd makes it into the bundestag they are still not enough to outweigh the other side. And they are probably just lying to get in. After that they make it like johnson and farage by saying that they can't do that.

I hate to see where your political system has come to. Its sad and its depressing. Fell your pain Cred Forumsro
Kohtahan toi on 12, varttia vailla

Puol pulloa, oot sie aikamoinen hupiukko

I feel that it is dangerious to vote hillary cuz she knows how political game is played and she has a long history of doing politics (ofter wrong) in usa.
Donald Trump is a complete idiot and thats why he is better choise, i cant imagine he will get anything bad or good done becouse of that.

Kohta on pullo lopussa :3

Basically because he is an idiot it dangerous to vote for him. i am certainly not condoning everybody. rather vote not then one of them

Missä kaikki nyhmit on nykyään? Ylilauta ainakin on täynnä jonneja joten sinne en palaa. Northpolessa taas liikaa assburgereita.

Sweden > Finland

Dear Finn does Jake use Drugs?

I understand your point but consider the following:

If trump is voted as a president, there will be lots and lots of politicans and other "smart" people that will make sure that he cant do what he wants to. He has no means to negotiate with smart people and president of usa will be threated as a joke for the next 4 years.
i belive if you vote for hillary, a fucking smart woman who has a long experiense how to get shit done in a political segmen you are fucking fuckd.

What business are you in?

Yes

vetäisitkö käteen kyseiselle mammalle?

I cant tell you that, there are so few working in this industry that you might find out who i am :). Lets just say its new technology

Mamma mia mitkä kannut.

En vaimol on isommat

Finland>>>>>>Sweden
and I'm not even Scandinavian

You are right. Never seen it from that point of view.

Good thing, spead this to your friends and VOTE cuz its sooo important!

For like my company, 15% goes to america and if trump is president in afraid that those traids are no longer possible. That means i need to lay off like 3 employees

Well, shit. Finland is small, if you live down south there is a good chance you know everyone there through two persons.

Up north it's worse.

OP, if you are bored do you have a moment for a finfag rookie engineer student? Got some questions about employment and the field.

Nyymichan on oma kotikolo, mutta tahti hidas.

are you Kimi Räikönnen or acquainted with him?

Finland, either you are a student parent or a worker. pirkkaperheet perkele ja paskamainen loppu

Sure m8, hit me. im a entrepreneur so i have decent knowledge of business shit :)
ok xD en ymmärrä
No im now kimi and yes we do shit with him. Hes dumb guy
Tervetuloa sosialistiseen järjestelmään, löydä paikkasi

I have dual citizenship, US/Fin, prob won't stay in finland forever.

Do you anything about robotics, EE or medical engineering?

How so dumb? Seems to me like he is of average intelligence. Perhaps I'm just very lenient with his poor English skills and not notice the stupid things he say.

Robotics are not in my domain, but we have customers that do robotics mainly in italy.
I have no knowledge how dual citizenship works in finland expept i have estonian citizenship for financial reasons

I have personally met Kimi and hes team numerous times and Kimi is not the smartest guy i know. He might have average intelligence on like americas standards but not in finnish standards. No offence what so ever!

Cool, if true. How come you've met him? Is he around on bars or what?

No only on business terms. One time we had few beers during meetings (a kinda tradition on long meetings here) but never went drinking with him.
Id like to visit his appartment in helsinki, its worth like 14 000 000 € or something! xD

If things work out I'll start a company that will later specialize in advanced human prosthetics.

If you would start a company, what mistakes would you try to avoid?

Hah, nice! Yeah, for a dumb guy he is pretty rich.

First of all, try to avoid blowing your expenses that have nothig to do with sales (like office rents, sallarys, phones and that shit)
Second, try to start small. As a small business you have to compete with quality over quantity, so try to focus on few customer relationsiph rather than overwork yoursels fith growth and bad quality of product.
Hype is everything on a startup business, so try to get finance assistance from coverment or business angels. Blow a shit load of money on well targeted advertisement on your spesific target segment.
You cant do everything by yourself. Make sure you focus on thing that you are good and and dont use time on things that you know other people can do.

onko sulla ase?

This is really valuable information so i really hope that you understand and take what i say.

Like we got 1m coverment investments and we are one of the largest of our segment. I know my shit bro xD

On!
Mulla on tikkakoski ja m93r automaattipistooli. Sit mul on metsästysjousi ja varsijousi

Just curious, what " advanced human prosthetics" means? Like my company is a "new" and we are always looking for a way to make more money

Aye, screencaping and trying to learn from people.

I'm horrible in shilling, I guess it's common with finns.
Making hype in public I understand, but it works also among the private sector/government contractors?

If you would now make your thesis work, like me right now, what would your subject be?
Should it be done for a company?

Basically first gen advanced prosthetics would be for improving humans with injuries. Limb, sight, hearing loss and regaining near original functionality.

Second gen. will be above original functions.
Clients will probably be military and private medical/security sector.

I have a high education on business, and my thesis was like "how to motivate emplyees" kinda stuff. My people only work 4 days a week and they are happy and company is doing fine.

I dont know what shilling means, but if its financial managment there are loads of companies that do that for you. Like paying sallaries and stuff.

If i would do my thesis right now, it would be like "3d-technologies now and in the future" kinda stuff.

If you are planning to do you thesis for your future company id higly recommend it. It would give you some ideas how to make business as well as make "you rime worth". : )

GLFH Cred Forumsro

Try to differentiate yourself of how other are doing it. Like what do You bring to table that others cannot/havent done yet.

I could see advanced human prosthetics becoming as big as the automobile industry in the future.

Humans are fragile and aging creatures. There will always be a need to extend/improve their lifespand.

I love how civilized this thead is :)

So here

Thanks a lot, these are definitely going straight to my info folders. ;)

Sure thing,

Remember we , the entrepreneurs, work to make tax dollars and to make people happy, not for our own gain!

Make people happy, make jobs and future for your chidlren. Make better tomorrow with your products and help those who are in need!

I wish you the best of luck, Cred Forumsro

Too civil.
I'll post some finnish memes before this slides to oblivion.

Sure fucker

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
REMINDER TO VOTE TRUMP 'EVERYDAY'!

Here u go Cred Forumsitch

And xDD its funny xDD im a girl so no tits or gtfo today

Just like W.Bush couldn't do anything wrong, eh ?

epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän ?