Last one expired, post chicks, user says how theyd fuck them

Last one expired, post chicks, user says how theyd fuck them.
Replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/nHcuG
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce

Straddle her and fuck her tits then cum on her face and tits.

put her in a latex suit with holes for mouth, tits and pussy then fuck her in all holes and cum in her mouth

Throw her down on the bed right there star nutting deep into her pussy while she screams in pleasure and guilt, flip her over and ride her ass until it concave then finish on her tits and have her suck me dry.

Replies get replies

someone please post the first pic of the last thread.. the bitch in the clothing room with maid cloths

There you go.
Reply to

Walk up to her while she sits there and lower my pants, expose my dick right in her face. Facefuck her for a bit, before we both strip naked and she rides me until we both cum, then suck on her tits a bit, before fucking her again, this time doggystyle.

Bump

Who would you choose? And what would you do?

Both. Now more so I can fap

Oh man, you didn't reply to someone else! OP is gonna be so mad!

Somone do?

Take her into the nearest bathroom, rip her bathing suit off, fuck her while pulling her hair and squeezing her tits, cum down her throat, leave her there to clean up the mess

thanks user

Ur fkn ded cunt.

I would, but they look like they are about 16 at the oldest.

Bump

They are legal assure you.

Right

She could sit on my face anytime

I'd fuck the shit out of her, make her keep her thong on as she bounced on my cock
Wwyd to this one?

She's pretty. Definitely have her gagging on my dick before pounding her pussy and finishing of on that gorgeous face, coating her in cum

She'd love that. What else?

Any bikini or nudes?

Nah not that I can find. If you can get her to follow you her insta is dev_fin14. If you get in there send more pics

Here's one on the left

I'd make that slut gag on my cock then slap her face til it's red. Keep going on mine bro

Added her

Insta on these two?

Like if she accepts

Someone?

Sorry I meant lmk

imgur.com/a/nHcuG

I'd cover her in oil and slide my willy all over her tight spots

now rate my fb chick friend

I'd make her ride my cock on the yoga mat while grabbing her ass
Wwyd to mine?

dear god more of both?

any of them in skirts or sexy outfits?

have more of this epic hottie?

I would pinch her nose while mouth fuckinh this little slut anymore?

How would you fuck them?

Ex gf tell me and ill post nudes

titt fuck and jizz other face ,..nude pls

over here.....i'd start off my making her suck then gag on my cock while looking up at me through those cute glasses as she took a cock as deep as she could manage even if she struggles with it

Anyone?

she doesn't struggle

Too young GTFO!

even better

How would you fuck my gf preferably while I watch

i wouldn't

Brutally, I'd throw her on the bed and cum in every hole after a brutal pounding. How bout mine? Post more

show me yours

This one gets throat fucked deep

moar

I'd ask her to lie perfectly still and silent while I edged myself with long, slow strokes in her pussy. She'd have to leave those stockings on for sure. She could dress just like in the pic, just no panties.

When I came, I'd pull almost all the way out and cum all over her pussy. A little bit in. I want to leave a mess on her and the sheets.

Who's yours? Mines a little cum slut she likes to be abused

The one you replied to when you posted the pic of yours

Someone?

Fuck yes tell me more!! I would love to watch

Very very close friend.
Ill respond to people who do mine

Rip her dress off and grab her tits while I throatfuck her until she gags,mend her over ad ram her ass and pussy brutally, then cum inside her. Wwyd to this one?

I would throw her down right there onto those stairs and rip the back of her dress open, i would slowly push my throbbing diamond solid cock deep into her pussy while she moans in guilty pleasure, i would grope and suck on her tits while i molest her, every time she tried to fight it id pull out and slam my cock into her ass as punishment then continue fucking her until i blew my load deep in her cunt, then id sit on the stairs tie her down and make her suck me clean, and then have her walk home with her cloths torn.

It's not that I like dead girls or anything. It's more that I like the control. Most girls don't lie still or stay quiet when they fuck, so I like the idea that someone else's girl would do that for me.

I'd also like to go down on her for a very long time while she begs to suck my cock (and she wouldn't get to suck my cock). Mostly because I like being begged for things, but also because I like the idea of you having to hear her beg to suck my cock. Like, that seems just as bad and maybe even worse than if she just hauled off and started sucking.

Can you imagine that? Half an hour of watching me eat that pussy and her pleading for my dick in her mouth, and the only break from hearing that is when she says she's cumming.

"He made me cum," she'd tell you, breathless. "Baby, he made me cum so hard."

i would force her to gag on my cock till i cum, then i rip her dress before i eat her pussy until she can't even stand anymore. at that moment i'd give my dick a second round in her ass

titfuck
rape in woods
fuck in a train, many girls watching
fuck right, while ass and pussy finger left
bareback in the ass
deepthroat right there
roleplaying in the night, houseslave at day
, threesome
, , a really dirty and messy fucksession for hours
doggy
in the car, while her mother drives us
in the mall
put my toe in her pussy sitting on the terrace
, bareback in all holes till she is cum soaked
i will marry her and make babies with her
deflorate
titfuck
use her anywhere and anytime i need it
deflorate

I'd tie her up on my bed and leave her there so I could use her as my little cum bucket anytime I wanted I wouldn't clean her up all day so she'd be covered in my cum from head to toe.. you like my girl?

lay her over the bed and pound her tight ass.

strip her, then do her right there on the beach everyone watching

What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking weirdo

Fuck her tits through her bra and cover her face

Holy moly those breasts. Fuck her till her tits hurt from bouncing up and down and then cum all over them

There's nothing wrong with me. These guys want other men to do things to their women. It's about pushing those possessiveness buttons, brother.

go

fuck your wife in front of your children

yes happy to see one do mine

Going to reply?

more i like her moles

cum her face pls

In this scenario, I'm her daddy. She's been very naughty going out with you, so as punishment, she has to break up with you. And she has to ride my cock while she does it.

"Tell him he has to go home as soon as I'm done," I'll say. We're at your place, by the way.

"Daddy says you have to go when I make him cum," she'd pout to you.

You would have to actually leave when I came. I'd leave a few minutes after you, but you'd have to stay out for an hour or so. She'd love it, that space afterwards where the fantasy lingers before has to come back to reality.

titfuck
cosplay petting and then rape her
blowjob

I like the idea of hearing her beg for your cock too

She isn't my type, and while I wouldn't be cruel about it, I'd make sure both of you know it. In fact, I probably wouldn't actually talk to her apart from short commands ("spread your legs"). I'd be talking to you, which ew a little gay I guess? But I'd make it clear to you that she's letting me do this even though I have no interest in her whatsoever, that you actually want to be with her and I am actually having less fun than I would jerking off by myself. I'd cum on the laundry to underscore that.

Have fun washing those clothes later.

grip her hair between my fingers as i push her head down onto my cock, she'd gag with me down her throrat. I'd throw her her down, as she gasping for air till I cum inside her mouth.
____

Wwyd to her? is her b-day, so, make it special ;)

It got me hard

that's a dude, so probably nothing

so you'd just be fucking her to degrade us?

Wyyd

she has a nice smile and a fat gut like a pig should, would totally fuck her, would you enjoy watching her get fucked by another man?

tell her to laundry

thank you, yes I would very much

It's not really about degrading you. The important thing is that you surrender yourselves to a scenario that fundamentally undermines the strength of your relationship, and after it's over, you get to live with the satisfaction of having survived it.

If you're lucky, I mean. A lot of people wouldn't.

she looks a bit dominant, doesn't she? what would SHE do to YOU?

That's an interesting twist. I think she'd make me make her cum just from playing with her nipples. And maybe I couldn't accomplish that.

Someone do a detailed one. More detail, more detail ill reply with.

Can you cum deep in her pussy for me? She really loves cum

All 3 with extra safe condoms.

would rape in their bedrooms

For a Klondike?
Eat her asshole like a fucking sugared ring donut - you can't lick your lips until you're finished.

Ice on nipples and clit, eat pussy until I evolve and have gills to breathe, then freestyle fuck and fill will cum.

Wipe penis on dress just because.

do it

what you going to do

Get lost for years in that Bermuda thighangle.

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 9 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks
The gaping hole on my tip is now fully embedded in her cervix, my extra wide urethra in my penis connecting my massive balls to her diminutive reproductive organs
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her and exploding inside her
Keep pumping cum into her til my balls finally empty inside her leaving her swollen with cum

more

take them to a dark alley and force to strip. Tie both together right one up the left one, and ass fuck them switching holes while they cry

Moarr

That's a pretty pussy. I'd tell her to beg for it so she can get pregnant and get bigger titties.

I'm on mobile so I can only reply to one post at a time. But this girl right here? I would love to rub my cock and balls all over her face for an hour while squeezing her tits/nipples way too hard. Then I'd have her suck my dick and balls and eat my ass. If she sucks at sucking then I'd hold her down and fuck the everloving shit out of her face until I cum up her left nostril.

I'd fuck her doggystyle, with her head pressed down against the sand, with the sea crashing over her head every once in a while... Then when i was done i'd take all her clothes with me and let passers by cum on her and take photos.

Mine are two sisters I'm close to, you can choose one or do both, i'm down for anything :)

How would you fuck

wwyd?

well both, but they'd look great doing eachother.
Sure they aren't lesbian?

I'd tear off her clothes, throw her on the bed, burry my tongue in her ass before ramming my cock up that little fart box. Then I'd alternate between pounding her shit factory and fucking her face. I'd cum in her ear then box it and smack her face.

Would pull that top down and expose her tits to everyone, and force her to keep smiling, even if men start ejaculating and cumming on her

Very much hard, shaved heads are the hottest

Both straight i'm afraid

Ex-GF. Let me hear it Cred Forums

I would throw her down on the grass right there and plow her for hours until im ready to blow then id shove my cock down her throat and force my seed into her, then leave her there.

ok too bad

I'd have right suck my balls and lick my Gooch while lefty sucked my cock. Eventually the entirety of my junk would be the color of their lipstick, then I'd blow my load all over their faces.

What would you do after you tear off that dress

bend her over on one of those beds, and take off her pants and panties. Stick my cock in her ass and fuck aggressively. Take my dick out of her ass and slam it right in her vag and fuck that as well. When I'm I about to cum I'll stick it in her mouth and suck every last drop of spunk.

I'd put a ski mask on her ugly face so her mouth is still accessible. Then I'd tie her up, cut off her clothes, then smack the fuck out of those fat tits for a while. After I tire of that I'd coat her in oil and fuck her tits and mouth whilst slapping her masked face and squeezing/punching her tits. I'd cum in her eyes.

I wud cum on their faces when they r kissing eachother

I'd make her talk the whole time about how much she'd rather be fucking her dog.

Would simply do anything i could to destroy her pussy

get her drunk then have the guys at the party line up

She has such a great ass, i'd bend her over that counter and fuck her tight little asshole while I fit four fingers in her pussy. I pull out and force her to face me while she's on her knees and force her to lick my fingers clean of her taste and then i'd cum all over her face and tits

Anything you would do to them?

this pic too

>another one of these threads

yes told you but you're not responding, seems one way traffic

I'd fill up several tanks of my cum and drown her in it

We would ambush her in that field ans literally tear her clothes off. Then we would have our ways with her mouth and pussy and ass right there in the dirt. In the end her skin and hair would be covered with cum, grass and mud, then we'd just leave her there in the middle of nowhere

What after ripping off her tights

i would take out a 9mm and force them to take clothes off while kissing each other. i Would order left one to make me a blowjob while her sister eat her pussy. if i cum before your sister it will be worst i would say to the blonde girl. In that case tie the head of each other to the other one pussy and lock them in a room.

Oh man, are you the guy from the other day? I had asked her name. Still don't have to tell me, just want you to know I'm still digging on this. I reposted one of these pics in a thread early this morning, even.

tie her hands to her ankles and walk over to her mouth rock hard. make her gag on my cock while you watch

What would you do with these two?

Mmm would slap and rub my hard cock all over her face while squeezing her little titties
Fuck her mouth till i cum over her glasses

wwyd?

yea its me, and a quick wwyd will unlock her first name, cant hurt :P

thoughts?

>Replies get replies

Bathtime. Nice, big tub. We'll get a room at a B&B or something. She's sitting back against me, and we've got a couple bottles of wine. My hands don't come out of the water unless it's to take a drink. My fingers are in her. I'll know I'm doing well if she puts my glass to my lips for me.

I'll be happy to keep your glass filled if you want to drink with us, but I'm not pouring unless she's stroking my cock.

I'm not letting her have it until we finish the first bottle. And we aren't getting out of the tub until we finish the second.

I'd make her call her boyfriend while she was gagging on my cock

caitlyn

I would get the one on the right to start stripping at knife point while the other has a gun to her head sucks me deep and hard until i cum and then sucks every spec of sperm out of me, the one on the right would mount me while the left one would start sucking my balls and licking the bottom of my shaft as the other one goes up and down on me. Then id finish over there faces and leave them there.

How would you fuck her?

Obviously cum all over her face. Then use her as a stool to sit on as i ate.

I'm not always around, and even when I am, I'm not always looking at these threads. But I will always always always reply for her when I am around.

Her boyfriend would be thrilled about all the attention she's getting so if theres enougj good replies i'll post her snap.

I'd drag her over to the water and thow her in. Then when she was all wet i'd make her undress and give me her clothes which i'd throw in the water. Then i'd fuck her from behind on the rocks while she moaned and shivered uncomfortably

I would push her down on the ground right where she is, slam my cock into her cunt like i couldn't wait and molest her while she tries to stop me, every time she fought back id get up pull my cock out of her pussy and slam it deep down her throat till she nearly passes out as punishment then finish inside her ass and has her lick me off.

Her?

This taken for a party? It looks like it. I'd hang out at her place while you were out at the party. When you drop her off after, I'll be washing her hair in the shower. I'll leave the door unlocked so you can sneak in and watch.

I'd take her afterwards. I'd have her on top of the dress as it's lying on the bed. "Don't cum on my dress, you'll ruin it." Don't worry, babe. You remember to take your pill?

Op here can someone give me a nice detailed one of her, all of them at like a sentence long. I have been replying to a heap.

Sorry, let me help. I'd take that top down and play with her titties, but as I'm doing it, I'd complain to her that I want my dick sucked but don't want to stop fondling those tits.

I'd keep joking with her. I'd tell her I can't cum unless a girl is laughing. I'd ask her if I could keep her nose stud. I'd tell her that she doesn't have to swallow if she lets me keep it.

Ehh id rather a strait up how youd fuck them, that doesn't really turn me on. Thanks anyways.

Okay, "uhhhh i'd slam my thick cock between her legs until her adductors got sore, then we'd take a break, so she'd suck me off while talking about how bad her pussy stings, then i'd jack it in her face until she had ropes hanging from her nose"

I mean...that isn't the part that interests me, really. But enjoy?

id take her to the beach. find a nice quiet spot under the pier. have her mouth around my cock and see how far she can go as her eyes water. almost asking me to fuck her already. pull her shorts down and stick it in her ass without hesitation. letting her tits flop out naturally

your turn.

r8?

Fuck her in a MAGA hat and then have her deported.

gross coal burner/10

?

harsh

Wwyd

I would bend her over rip her pants off and fuck her ass then throw her to the ground and fuck her pussy bareback and fill it with my cum. What would you do to her

post a better image and we'll find out

op?

squeeze my dick inbetween those lovely tits and get her lips wrapped around it. Have her suck me off till I finish in her mouth.

My bad. I would start off slowly molesting her and groping her ass and moving my way to her tits she would be trying to resist but as punishment every time she does i slam my cock deep in her ass and then down her throat, I would then fuck her pussy all night long until she was impregnated then id throw her to a ghetto.

Her?

With tits like those its clear she was made to please men with them, show her this by tit fucking her until I came all over that pretty face.

how about now

I would make her my little cum bucket, I'd chain her to my bed and use her any time I wanted. She wouldn't do anything but please my cock, when she acts up I'll force her onto the bed and tie her down I'll force my thick cock all the way down her throat til she can't breath and just as soon as she's about to pass out I'll stick my cock all the way up her ass and pound her with no mercy till i cum deep in her ass

How bout mine?

squeeze my dick inbetween those lovely tits and get her lips wrapped around it. Have her suck me off till I finish in her mouth.

satisfied? or would you like more?

it was prom

Prom? What year was that? How old is she?

she 21 now

id love more if your up for it

i would start off titty fucking the one on the left while the one on the right ate her out then i would fuck the left one and make her eat out the right one once i was done i would make left fuck right with a strapon while i jerk off and spray them with my cum

left one it is

Who would fuck her ass hard

Would lift that dress and make her twerk for me before moving on to the bedroom

Wwyd?

Nudes?

She's younger than me! I probably couldn't hang out with your friends. Would definitely have to be your secret.

I haven't fucked a 21-year-old since I was 20. I'm not super old or anything, just always been dating around my age. I wonder if it'd be any different. I bet she's at least a little shyer than she'd like to think, but I also bet she'd fuck with the lights on.

I'd have her with the lights on for sure, but if she wanted, the dark is fine. Wait until she goes to sleep. Maybe tonight is the night I'd be coming for her. Nothing too violent--she'd just wake up to a hand over her mouth and a whisper. "Don't scream."

I'd get under the sheets, make her feel a little more trapped that way. What's her safe word? Do you know? Have you talked about it?

Would you tell me?

I'd get harder for that. I wonder how much of a fight she'd put up pretending. She could scratch if she wanted, wouldn't be the first time. I'd definitely be leaving bruises on her if she struggled too much, though. You'd be seeing her in scarves for a couple weeks.

She could scream at the end if she wanted. I'd love to hear her cry for help then start cumming on me. I bet she squirts sometimes. I'm sure she would with me.

Oh god i would blow a load deep inside of her ass and let it drip out of her ass into a cup so she can drink it all up

Nudes?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

I know this girl. Paris. Same university. Always wanted to bang her in every possible way...

You posted her the other day. She looks like she strips naked to fuck, no playing around with removing her clothes to tease. I really like that.

She make you wear condoms? She wouldn't do that shit to me, I can tell you that. That's the kind of pussy that's too sweet to pull out of. I'd make a mess of that girl.

Both of them, same university, i know them. There's not one way i wouldn't do them...

Who would cum in her

I would. She'd be chasing my dick to get it, all backing that ass up into me. She pumps like a champ, doesn't she? Like she's jacking you off with her pussy. She could get it. Feeling my load would put a big smile on her face.

Start off by tying her hands together, play with her gorgeous breasts and suck on her nipples while rubbing her clit. Move down and eat her out until she's bucking in pleasure.

Fuck her face for a while, then flip her over and take her from behind. When I'm almost ready start fucking those gorgeous breasts and cum all over her face.

Shove her against a wall and pull up her skirt.Start rubbing my crotch against her ass till her pussy is wet then i pull down her panties and fuck her silly.Cumming inside her and leaving her there for everyone to see.

Never makes me wear Condoms, love filling her up and throwing her around while I use her

Rip a hole in her dress right where her ass is and tease her pussy till my fingers are dripping wet.Then i'l take out my dick and rub it against her pussy while i shove two fingers up her ass.Shove her against the ground and fuck her ass hard while groping her tits.I pound her till i cum inside her ass and leave her there in the open.

I don't know if you're into the cuckold thing or just like the idea of hearing what dudes would do, but if you're into the cuckold thing, I'd make her make you wear condoms from now on, assuming she'd want to fuck you at all.

Maybe into both, I'd watch her get the life fucked out of her by one or two other dudes

She wants cum

wwyd

Grope her tits till she asks me to fuck her,finger her tight pussy till she is drenched.Get her on her knees and titty fuck her till i cum all over her face and breast.
Them bend her over the counter and fuck her pussy with her cum covered face.Cum inside her and post the pictures.

Her ass needs a dick

tie her up, gag her, push her over a table and spank her until she cries. put my arm around her throat and choke her while I fuck her senseless. the usual.

My girl needs a big cock to fill her up and someone to abuse her

What kind of abuse? I'm not violent, but I can go to a certain point. Does she like being hit?

I'd cuff her and tell her she has to swallow my cum before I'll let her go. She can talk shit back, but if she does, I'm going to pop her one. I'd split her lip. That'd shake her up, I bet.

Then I'd get sweet with her. Are you okay? Let me see. You're so sexy when you're bleeding. Here, look in the mirror. Look at yourself. Isn't that a sexy lip? Think how sexy that mouth would look with my cock in it and a little blood on your chin. Would you like to suck my dick, sweetie?

I think she'd enjoy it. I'd make her say thank you after she swallows.

She loves being degraded and treated like a little cum whore who's only purpose is to be fucked

She has to give me her nose ring after every time we fuck. It's that or make a new cut on her thigh. I know which one I'd pick, but I think she might surprise me.

God damn, look at the impression that shitty carpet has left on her legs. She'd been sitting there posing for a few minutes at least.

I'd fuck her right into that carpet, on her belly, nipples getting all sore from rubbing on it. Sluts don't get fucked on the bed. The bed is for good girls. She can spend the night down there.

Who would fuck her hard

Drop her off at her parent's place without touching her, because she's 12.

She wans cum on her face and tits