GF and i started using some toys

>GF and i started using some toys
>I can't fuck her in the ass, my dick can't get in its to small
>So now she is willing to try toys first and plugs
>I like the plug in my own ass as well by no dildos or dicks
>What els can we try? Cred Forumsros?

55" horse cock

Bump

Her ass is too small for my dick to fit gan get it in without tearing her ass open

Why don't you wear a strap on for her if your dick is too small to actually go in her ass.

kek

My dick is to big to go in her ass so we trying to streatch it with the toys and shit will it work? Not sure if this was a good place to post?

If your dick is too big then why are you putting toys in your dick to try to stretch it even more.

Toys in her ass?

>putting toys in your dick
>in your dick
>dick
not sure if faggot or not

Yes toys in her ass to strerch it out not toys in my fucking dick fags

kek'd

yeah toys will work
but think about the strapon, you can dp her yourself, dick in pussy strap in her arse

How the hell would putting a toy in someone's ass stretch it out? If anything I feel like it would compress the toy.

LEL rodrigo...

You could use suction cup dildo and a strap on, get on all fours in the shower and suck the one on the wall while she pounds your ass with the strap on

Ass play requires patience.
assholes are generally super fucking small. You gotta loosen it up first with like a glove and some lube.
play with it. use one finger, then two, then three.
fucking slowly though, okay? if you do too much at one time, it is super painful and can ruin the mood. you can fit anything into any asshole if you have enough time and patience to relax the muscles.
don't give up on putting it in there.

Sometimes you gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Sides in orbit

>What els can we try?
Try not being a faggot

lovense is good, not just for her to use by herself, but you can use it on a date, or in the car. when you're away on a trip. get her a tail. Oh and if youre going to keep playing with each others ass, get an enema bag.

this

GF and I had the same problem a couple years ago. Shes a petite latine who is like 100lbs and 5'1'' and I'm 6 feet 200lbs. Suffice to says that her asshole is tight. But after drunkingly trying anal it hurt her way too much, like was actually bleeding cause I tore her ass.

after a while a guy at a sex shop told us to get a strap on thats reasonably sized (even half of your size might be too big), The first couple times itll get some getting used to but after about the 4th time where I dp'd her on my own she loved it. Then after a while we could do full anal.

Pro-tip: get some premium lube too, don't get the shitty stuff and make sure its OIL based. you also wont need as much as you think, better to add more than to need less

Liar

latina

light eyed husky handsome hairy bearded dark haired tall white boys

Thanks will do, she likes anal but only with the plug and a small dildo we have and we use lube, maybe i am not a patiant person. xGf loved anal and we had no problem with doing it, my current gf never did it before me!

same with me, my gf never did it but she loves me enough to try anything I want. You gota make her like it for it to be enjoyable. I don't know if you would ever be into it but eating ass but thats what turned my gf on. If you want her to be clean when you do it just get an enema and a non chlorine or alcoholic baby wipes

but I'm sure that you're retarded