Hi Cred Forums today I felt pain when I came and just tonight I've noticed a yellow discharge coming out of the tip of...

Hi Cred Forums today I felt pain when I came and just tonight I've noticed a yellow discharge coming out of the tip of my penis which hurts especially when I pee. I've only had sex with my girlfriend and the last time I did was a week ago and I had sex several times about a month ago and noticed nothing. I'm worried this is an std. Pic is what the discharge looks like. Can I have some advice ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/
cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea-detailed.htm
nhs.uk/conditions/Gonorrhoea/Pages/Introduction.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that sounds like an std. go to the doctor. 2 weeks is proper for symptoms to show up

that is an std, gonorrhea

Honestly? Go get checked at CDC or free clinic. You probably have syphilis & after confirmation you can get a penicillin shot. Do not have sex again until the results return.

What this guy said. Get to doctors and dump your cheating girlfriend

You got gonorrhea. Lucky for you its treatable

its most likely gonorrhea Cred Forumsro... the pain, the yellow discharge, and the sex (symptoms can appear long after), it all points to it. luckily you can treat it with antibiotics so yay you have a curable STD

Hey dude. One time same shit happened to me except it was clear discharge, when I would cum, or piss it would hurt so bad. Some girl gave me chlamydia, which was treated. Was embarrassing though had to tell my mum because at the time was underage b&. They used to shove a Q tip in the tip of your dick, but now they have urinary analysis that makes that alot less bad. Just go get checked out. You probably have some mild sexuality transmitted infection, and maybe you should ask your girlfriend if she has been banging other guys.

Your girl is cheating bro

It is gonorrhea but it's not necessarily treatable.

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/

I guess I will get it checked out but I now my girlfriend had unprotected sex with the last guy she was with so did it come from that? As I don't think it's really possible for her to cheat considering I'm with her every day

Bullshit. The chances that he got a strain which doesn't respond to antibiotics are pretty much on par with the chances that he wins the lottery tomorrow.

well, you most likely have it from her, so tell her to get checked and the last guy she was with as well

Well, either she did, or you've been seeing her for less than a week. Ghonoreea manifests itself in like a week or so, and even if she had it without symmptoms (totally possible), you would have gotten it way earlier. Sorry bro, your GF is cheating.

Well Cred Forumsro either way you have 1 of those 2. And talk to your girl about it and she needs to get checked out as well or you guys will just pass it to eachother over and over plus that's gross.

>not possible
>underestimating the cheating capability of a female
She's fucking the hood monkeys bruh

This OP

it can take up to 30 days...
but normally it occurs 2-10 days since infected

I read this page on the NHS which did say it can take up too a few months and when I fucked her about a month ago I used a condom then took it off tried it without it for a smallbit because I wasn't feeling much so maybe I didn't get it then. But when I did that I did eat out her pussy so maybe I got it from there? And I did do that more recently too.

Go on antibiotics fast before you get prostatitis

Send her a message and post the conversation here

it is possible that you got it from doing oral.. its fucking 2016 and ppl still think oral is safe smh

resume: you are not going to die, go to a doc asap, confront your gf (just say "you cheated on me") and play dumb and see what explanation she has... done

just wash ur dick bro ur disgusting

You can't get a discharge from eating pussy, the most you can get is throat Gonorrhea. Gonorrhea rarely enters the blood stream, and when it does, trust me, you're fucked big time. Most of the time, it's local. So if you get in on your dick, you get a discharge. If you get it in your throat, you get a sore throat.

These fags might be right and your GF maybe cheating on you, but before you jump to conclusions, get diagnosed.

use : ceftriaxona and Azitromicina ....

well, its quite sure that he has a std, you dont just discharge atter out of nowhere

but he still needs to go for the meds

The best way to cure it is to chop your dick off.
It is the only way to be sure.

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea-detailed.htm

nhs.uk/conditions/Gonorrhoea/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Where exactly did you see that?

In the bold at the top of the page