Hey Cred Forums, any of you dudes have any experience with one of these? wondering if its worth getting one

hey Cred Forums, any of you dudes have any experience with one of these? wondering if its worth getting one

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Male-Masturbator-cup-Artificial-Vagina-Aircraft-Cup-Baby-Pussy-Inflatable-doll-3D-vagina-sex-pussy-sex/32466156661.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.1.S8dxZ7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf is it

taking virginity to the next level

Explain. This looks cool.

That's the Remain-A-Virgin-Forever 9000

>Shaming men for buying a pocket pussy
>no one bats an eye when a woman buys a dildo
Be a bigger feminist

You're not in the schoolyard boys you don't have to try that hard here.

googled that, nothing came up

i see its a sex toy, i wanted the actual name u fuck. i could care less if you buy a pocket pussy.

It's alright, but if you really wanna pleasure yourself. Get a hitachi wand with the hummigbird attachement. It makes you cum harder than evee before (also if you leave it on after you've orgasmed you feel like you're going to pass out from pleasure)

had fleshlights, they're aite. still use them sometimes. never had whatever that brand is (assuming geisha since that's the file name and all but I've never heard of those until now) but I'm assuming it's a similar idea. Insert dick repeatedly until nut achieved

its probably a pain in the ass to clean just like a fleshlight. Other than that, whatever. Do it if you have the spare cash and don't give a fuck. If you're gonna be weird about it and be like "well now I'm a virgin forever because Cred Forums says so" then nevermind

I have like 10 of them.

You're good, it was meant for

OP here, its a Geisha Ochaya apparently, pretty hard to find anything on it on google but there's a small store I can get it from. It has a heating rod and a vibrating bullet with it

go find yourself a safespace junior

no prob, i 2nd the hitachi with the attachment thing. way better and much easier to clean. pocket pussies (fleshlight, etc) are a pain in the ass to clean., but they do feel good when warmed up in hot water and u tie the end part to create suction inside.

>its probably a pain in the ass to clean just like a fleshlight
Did you get some bootleg fleshlight that doesn't come out of it's sheath? I'm just curious how running water through it is a pain in the ass

aliexpress.com/item/Male-Masturbator-cup-Artificial-Vagina-Aircraft-Cup-Baby-Pussy-Inflatable-doll-3D-vagina-sex-pussy-sex/32466156661.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.1.S8dxZ7

Highly recommend this one and its cheap

this dumb nigger is on insult auto pilot

The hitachi attachement warms up quickly enough. What i like about it is that i can use it hands free

The heating rod drives up the price. You can use hot/warm water to have the same effect.

The vibrating bullets are not really a part of the onahole but a bonus.

So basically, you're buying a pack centered around a onahole. Given that a good onahole costs >$60, I wouldnt pay for the extras.

Experience: I can wash my onahole in

try 9001

Even if all you do is pump up and down, pocket pussies are always better than your hand.

Also the Doc Jonson ones on Amazon are usually $3-13 and they're all pretty decent.

Get some nice lube, get a pocket pussy, enjoy yourself, OP. Tbh if I would have had one of these when I was younger I wouldn't have made such dumb mistakes with girls.

You just cum from leaving it there?

gb2/r/mra/

I'll stick with my tried-and-true.