These past 8 years went by so fast

These past 8 years went by so fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/free-college-wersquore-already-doing-it/
spokesman.com/stories/2007/nov/08/complaints-grow-with-tent-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=GUtyuOToM8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Curious to see if the daughters enter pol

Americas first nigger president will go down as Americas worst president.

FUCKING KEK

whats wrong with u

He is far from the worst.

oh look it's someone completely underaged, go read a book retard

As much as I don't really care for him, it's easy to see how better he was than the previous guy. Which, at worst, puts him at second-worst president ever

soon third

He was better and when you have a republican house that vote against everything u try to get done well makes it hard to look good people dont understand

I'd fuck his oldest daughter. She's hot.

Seattle, 2008

Seattle, now

I like how she wants to be white SOOOO bad that she straightens her hair to look more like a human.

Pretty fucked up when your nigger dad is fucking president and you still want to do everything you can to disassociate yourself from niggers.

Bye Felicia

>city has problem
>blame President of entire nation
fuck off with your bullshit, Satan

>malia became a privileged prep school pothead within eight years.

Highest minimum wage in the country, $15/hour in some places.

Blue state, always votes Democratic.

This is literally the Democrats wet dream state. Bernie cucked a load all over the space needle when he visited.

They also have 2 years of college for free for every resident. Looks like all those libnigger policies are really paying off!

He's the best president of the 21st century!

She has a fat butt i wanna eat it

>Americas worst president.
Cause he is black right

Bet I know who you think the best rapper is
Pic related

The bar wasn't very high though

The general consensus is that rising rent caused by a flood of tech workers has created the homelessness problem in Seattle. That's a city problem.

Like you know why she does anything
Why do you use soap? Why try to be something you are not? Why do you shave?

Fuck off you insecure idiot. I guarantee her life will be 10 times better than any bitch in your family. I white but hate bigots.

Not fast enough.

No, you're wrong. We don't have free college.

fuck off normie

Please do go on, tell me more?

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/free-college-wersquore-already-doing-it/

>He is far from the worst.

Yeah, a Seattle problem

spokesman.com/stories/2007/nov/08/complaints-grow-with-tent-city/

b8

Use a punctuation mark, dummy.

Interesting because I was going to go to college and it was far from free. I smell some bullshit

Did you think "free college" meant getting into a university? That shit's just for shitty community colleges, that was Sanders entire plan, to force tax payers to send dipshits to community college paper mills.

The US needs to scrap the 22nd amendment. Its stupid to put a good President out to pasture.

I was just telling the parents of my friends who died in Iraq, Afghanistan and Benghazi the same thing. Small world.

It's not even free at the community college level. I've lived in the great Seattle area my whole life. This place is becoming a shit hole. Everything the Democrats do is to help niggers and fags.

Better than any Republican President since Eisenhower, FACT.

How's it feel to know that there are black men smarter than you... and more successful than literally ANY Republican politician?

Time flies when you're having fun...

I make 2x what I made in 2008, and I had a decent job back then too.

>black men smarter than you...

Give credit where credit is due.

FFS are you just now realizing dems just hand out perks and dangle cheap ass carrots in front of niggers and hispanics to buy their vote? They've been doing it since the slaves were freed, it's only changed from giving them a loaf of bread and signing their names on the ballot when they were fucking illiterate to handing out welfare today.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUtyuOToM8o

I lost my nephew in Afghanistan.

Fuck you edgelord.

And what did we get for his sacrifice thanks to Obongo?

Fuck them poor white bitches
Better use their superior intellect

a shit deal with iran that basically fucked us over in so many words

Don't know why you're pissed at me, I had nothing to do with it. Talk to your President and Secretary of State.

Well your beloved system is a scam. You're an idiot for voting when the electoral college picks the president anyway. You have no say in anything. Black man here in England chilling while you post on Cred Forums butthurt.

Ask George W. you fucking moron.

Obama is half white, do you think even the Jews are stupid enough to put a full on nigger in the white house?

You know what I'm talking about, I can tell you are mixed race as well simply because you are able to write words using a computer which is well beyond the capability of a true African.

I remember when he pulled out of the middle east and let the sand niggers take over. Oh wait...

black man in england trying to critique US presidents when you've already been cucked completely by muslims.

that's rich, old chap. pip pip.

This. GW got us into the mess in Afghanistan. Obama spent years trying to get us out with as little damage as possible.

Maybe if Clinton had actually done something during those 8 years he was getting blowjobs from anyone but Hillary, Bush wouldn't have had to deal with all that bullshit. As though everything was perfect before he stepped into office.

The last nigger President ever that's almost guaranteed

No

Kek

Who is that

Wait are you blaming 9/11 on Bill Clinton? You know GW's intelligence reports contained information about an imminent terrorist attack, right? GW chose not to read them.

Says the white trash nigger...

The thing about the word "nigger" is that 9 times out of 10 it is uneducated white trash saying it.

Never heard an educated person use that term

#thingsthatmakeyougohmmmm

If Gore were president, we almost guaranteed wouldn't have gone to Iraq and had the mess we have now...

Beep boop THIS

Sorry 2 hear that lad

9/10 times the person chastising anons for saying nigger is a geniius who knows how to pick their battles #filth

I'm black...

Pics?