I feel like a destroyed human being...

I feel like a destroyed human being, I was in love with someone who I come to find out doesnt even care whether or not Id kill myself he's so crazy among other things. I never really got over it and dont know how to get on with my life also general feels thread.

wow, that has never happened to anyone, ever

thats 60% more alive than me...

In 10 years you won't even think about it longer than 2 seconds.

The you you are now will soon be meaningless, stop only living in the moment

How about posting 40% of yourself?

It happened to me actually

>what i sarcasm

jesus christ... It happens to almost everybody

That's why Im making this thread :D ! Also to spread the feels

Do you ever wish something was seriously wrong with you that way you wouldn't be blamed there wouldn't be a constant struggle to do anything it would all be so easy if there was no hope of improvement. I dont like this ride. I want off. But i cant do it. Maybe soon.

I want off this ride i dont like it. I just cant bring myself to do it yet. And in a way im still holding on by setting plans to an hero in the future. But all im doing is perpetuating this hell but maybe it's just that maybe i can't get off this ride. Maybe ill never be able to do it. Maybe the end death brings is to permanent for me to take that path but I'll still chase after it like the light at the end of a tunnel that is always to far away too reach. What i need is to die but for some reason I can't. At least not by my hand.

I was REALLY in love though user, like alot, maybe Im being a bit whiny or something but todays been rough as fuck so far so Im a bit on edge

What happened?

I dont follow, do you want my pic or something?

I can't take it anymore i just wish i could die in my sleep

Dude, believe me. It will pass.

It hurts now.
It will hurt next week
It will hurt in a month
It will hurt less in 3 month
It will hurt even less in 6 month
It will slip your mind most of the time in a year
It will only be on your thaughts every few years
It will be forgotten at some point.

You will get over it, almost every person on this planet has had the same feeling as you do right now. It sucks, but it will make you stronger afterwards. You'll get through it you lil fuck :^)

There probably is since you mentioned it no offense, you just cant bring yourself to accept it, not in a dark way of making you feel worse but you have an issue that impairs your life which you should adjust for

Not in that manner I'm aware something is wrong but i wish it was i was so messed up i didn't even realize i was abnormal

What happened?

Eeeew... quit spreadin yer nasty ass feels around!

Anxiety and depression are manifesting to a point where i can't even leave the house without consistently feeling like shit. I cant do anything normally and just struggling with it is to much

Ran into my ex the other day. Hadn't seen her in years. Shes still good at making me feel like shit.

Is thread dead

only if you want it to be

How long ago OP?

At some point? When because I'm way passed that time table

Last December

3rd years the hardest m8. you need a series of rebound sluts and just accept that love is fleeting

I just want 1 real friend in this life.i cant be happy until that time comes for me. Theres no point trying to do anything if i know im not going to be happy anyway.