The guy in the circle got executed by North Korea for having a disrespectful posture

The guy in the circle got executed by North Korea for having a disrespectful posture.

How do you feel about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/world/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/world/kim-jong-un-executes-vice-premier-for-disrespectful-sitting-position-at-meeting-south-korea-says
liveleak.com/view?i=514_1454565158
liveleak.com/view?i=edd_1423009069
liveleak.com/view?i=514_1454565158#s2eBsXgUg4Kbcwu4.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh u, north korea

blow em all up
fair execution if we do that for those worthless slant eyes

Chill, Trump.

I like his haircut better than the ugly gay pig in the foreground.

I think those gooks are fucking crazy.

Prove it

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/world/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/world/kim-jong-un-executes-vice-premier-for-disrespectful-sitting-position-at-meeting-south-korea-says

Straighten up niggas

Explain what is disrespectful about that posture.

>executed by North Korea
You're mixing up things. He got executed by Mr. Sushi-Roll and the "disrespect" is for example falling asleep during a conference marathon.

honestly i think it's sad a man that age doesn't know better than that.

he got what he deserved.

liveleak.com/view?i=514_1454565158

Not even South Korea knows that, and they watch the north like a hawk 24/7

Gotta put people in their place

No, that was another official, and that other guy got executed by an anti-aircraft gun at point blank range

you know there are people in korea who get executed 5 times and they still walk around that funny dictator

in the video it says he fell asleep at a public event.

Makes me happy I don't live there.

You know the amount of people imprisoned without trial is way higher than the rumored executed people who have been seen somewhere else after.

Jesus fuck

That was a Isis video. Read the coments.

If he didn't want to executed maybe he shouldn't have been born in North Korea

good riddance

Fuck him.

liveleak.com/view?i=edd_1423009069

Here's the vid again, clearly showing this was ISIS.
Don't you know yet OP, that people lie when it comes to North Korea.
Always question henever you're shown stuff like this. I did. Proved the story is false. again
Read more at liveleak.com/view?i=514_1454565158#s2eBsXgUg4Kbcwu4.99

One less yellow skin to worry about

That fat fuck is so goddamned fat he has rolls around the arms on his glasses frame. Fuckin shit Kim, get it together man.

has anybody read this? He is not dead, the south korean are just as good making up stories as the north

I'll bet Kim Jong-un is a Cred Forumstard. He has got to be.

It was obviously much more than that, the posture nonsense was to cover it up and instill fear in the rest of the cabinet.

ITT: gullible american faggots that believe any ridiculous bullshit propaganda that their incepid media provides.

KONG JING KANG KENG had his only living son executed by trained eagles eating his liver because his son farted during an advertisment for dildos.

Probably is. Maybe he's you

> South Korea Says
yeah

WAIT BREAKING NEWS!!!
South Korea says North Korea is a bad country

It's time to take him out and put one of our boys in his place. Not sure what there is to gain but may as well