Alright Cred Forumsros, my gfs 9/10 friend is getting over her recent heartbreak and staying over at our place...

Alright Cred Forumsros, my gfs 9/10 friend is getting over her recent heartbreak and staying over at our place. Straight up blonde, Nordic 9/10 qt3.14.

Time for bed.

Gf has fallen asleep hours ago. Friend is still up, her bed is literally feet away from me in the dark. Pic related, she is way hotter than this. What do

breed

Also you don't have a chance you sack of shit.

don't be stupid because she'll tell your gf and cheating is shit

Fuck your girlfriend you stupid ass fuck.

switch bed with her and let her cuddle your gf

fuck your gf, cum, go to sleep

sniff her asshole when she falls asleep

Timestamp or gtfo

Can't. Gf is 6/10 on her best days and we are currently experiencing a dry spell.

I have a feeling she would feel that. Would do it though

Does she know that you are awake too?

Jack off. And when the friend is leaving, in some days, I don't know, put some water on that spell.

6/10 is better than a 9/10 if you love her.

Also, the friend is having a heartbreak time, WHAT DO YOU FUCKING EXPECT.

PS: Sorry for that english.

OK, OP here. Shes still up and when I got up to go to the bathroom to quench my raging boner in cold water, she got up to use the bathroom like a minute after I got out. Am I getting any signals here, I'm too much of an autist to figure this shit out.

Yea

Step 1: Get off the computer and go and talk with her you fucking faggot

Step 2: Ask her about her feelings, say you can understand and sympathize with heartache.

Step 3: Slowly move in closer as the conversation gets more intimate, start placing your hand on her hands to "comfort" her

Step 4: Go in for the kill.... Tell her goodnight and fuck your own girlfriend you gayhomofaggot.

where are your gf`s friend from?

Take one for the team. Post results.

You think because she used the toilet 1 minute after you is a signal? How do you get your girlfriend in firstplace? Such autistic thinking...

They are both Swedish.

Sorry, ofc she knows since you are on Cred Forums...
Try talking with her but really really quite, asking her if she needs anything... Also ask her if she wants to do something (like talking shit and stuff) if she cant sleep.

>
>You think because she used the toilet 1 minute after you is a signal? How do you get your girlfriend in firstplace? Such autistic thinking...
I already know I'm a fuckin faggot.

tell her "kom deg over det din autistiske dritt, norge er bedre btw"

Work on a threeway, why would you even ask?

Post creepshots of the QT

Well, if you want to fuck an other girl, leave you girlfriend.

Then go fuck other girls. But don't be a huge asshole by trying to fuck an other girl in the same place as your girlfriend is asleep.

TL;DR: If you want to fuck somebody else, leave your girlfriend, or don't and stay with her.

PS: Again, sorry for that english.

lol, mentioning her relationship will definitely be helpful.. biggest cockblock you can do to yourself

Ask her if she can't sleep.
>If yes and reason will prob be breakupshit
ask her if she wants to talk, do this in kitchen wiht drink
>if no, less likely say ok im getting drink from kitchen you watn sum?
Talk to her in kitchen

You wake up from your daydream

Are you retarded?
Speak to your gf. Communication man

Tell her the best cure for heartbreak: "An mediocre penis, attached to an even more mediocre summerfag." Nothing like a pity fuck to lift her spirits.

This

Post at least one creepshot it's super easy

If I woke up to my boyfriend fucking my friend, I'd join in! I'd want to fuck her, too!

Well op, your first mistake was using this website. Being a frequent Cred Forums user AUTOMATICALLY disqualifies you from having any sexual contact with a girl. Sorry. I need to leave myself before I let this site turn me into a fucking loser lol.

I can't. I live in a one room apartment, so the kitchen is connected to the main room where we are right now.

amen

Good for you.

if u want to rape her start a audiorecording and ask her "can i fuck you?" and pause the recording and go to her ask her something so she says yes and start recording again

You're asking me on Cred Forums if I'm retarded, of course we're retarded.

>cheap faggot buy more rooms
wisper then also post pic of her, take one or post old one

Oh fuck I think she's falling asleep.

talk to her, dumbass

maybe you can make her "feel better"

if dubs go to sleep

Are we retarded or are we just pure genius

Probably retarded

Good, leave this girl alone for fuck sack.

start a convo m8

If only wishes came true

THis faggot fast

This is getting tiring already. OP is obv a beta faggot and won't do anything. He won't even post a fucking creepshot.

Look OP, chances are this girl had a recent breakup and is upset. Even if, by some great miracle, you nail this chick, you're probably just the rebound guy. Is a one-night stand worth your girlfriend and reputation?

This!

Lights are off m8, I could take a pic but nobody would see shit.

This.

Go to sleep, stop being a quivering quim trying to waste your relationship for what will probably be disappointing sex.

For a retard like Op, even a hooker on the streetcorner is worth it

Take a pic of her fb then m8

I'm a poorfag, hard to buy more rooms.

flash just flip on the lights really quick, snap a pic and apologize saying you were looking for a charger. Hold your phone upside down in your hand and press the volume button(if iPhone)

Thiiiiiis

OK will try, give me a few minutes

Put your phone light on and take a creepshot. If she wakes up say you're looking for something, didn't want the room light on because you didn't want to wake her

Sauce please :(

Start crying loud enough for her to hear, but not loud enough to wake your girl.
Apologize that she has to console you, when she should be the one being consoled.
Don't give a reason as to why you're crying, just bury your head in those tits.
Profit?

this thread is here for 35min already you had plenty of time already m8

OP here- just asked her if she wanted to talk about the breakup and she started crying

Here's a screenshot of her fb

Some attention whore.

OP just fucking rape her dude. Just fucking do it.

Why is your dick not in her mouth?

>OP here- just asked her if she wanted to talk about the breakup and she started crying
You are as retard as a hillary supporter

This chick is so ugly she have to put 3kg of make up.

WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE THIS FUCKING GIRL ALONE YOU BETA FAGGOT

Don't know if the pussy is worth jail time

Go to sleep, my stupid little beta.

Well its a shame.

what a monster

Let's think about this with some brains. If and I say IF this is happening donyou really think this ass clown would stop long enough to post this? And if does he is too stupid to actually know how to handle this situation and will A get caught B get turned down and caught. Or C just go to the bathroom and jerk off. That is IIF this situation is happening. I think this guy is a jerk off attention grabber who is sitting in moms basement looking at anime

you call this 9/10?

This bimbo her face is so full of makeup, i give her a 6, mayby a 7 at best
But yea if this is what you like OP go for it

I don't even want to know what ur girl look like OP

this

she is ugly 4/10 to much makeup
just leave her alone

If you have a firearm, get some gloves on. Knock her out, rape her and then stage a suicide. You'' probably be scarred for life, but hey, good pussy

OK here's the situation. She's a few feet away. Stayed up a few hours. Only now is she starting to fall asleep because I'm a fuckin betafag. And I'm still sitting up in my bed typing this shit for u fans while nursing a boner in the dark. Realistic enough for u?

timestamp

JUST FUCKING RAPE HER

Contour game is strong.

horse face, beard and can't open eyes fully. Shit tastes, as expected from a phoneposter.

On the Boner or the 4/10 ?

>Roll whale over
>Say 'I break up with you' 3 times, fast
>Wipe makeup off friend
>If still attracted, then fuck

fuck dudde. is that your girl in the first pic?! more!!!! that is the perfect amount of thick/chubby. i bet she sucks like a champ.

Ask her is she is asleep
if yes, talk fucking faggo talk, idc if u say retarded shit if u give her attention she know u want to give her attention thats all those bitches want

tits and ass size?

timestamp on boner 4/10 behind

this

then start jerking off so she notices you

just tell her you have a boner and your girl doesnt let you fuck anymore and then youll get that puss for sure

Wake up gf.
Get gf friend.
Threesome.

fag git

anyone that knows anything about sound production/editing could spot that break without even having to listen to the audio, could tell from the waveform alone

Can't see the stomach!
That shit can be like an iceberg!
You're only seeing 10% or her!

Put your phone in the picture too, showing her facebook pic so we know it's you.

Ok, she's snoring now. I'm a fuckin beta faggot who will not rape her or wake her up. Thanks for showing me that everyone on Cred Forums is equally retarded. Night'

Aaaaaaand there you just fucked up OP

Kys
>asks for advice
>dosnt take any of it

you didnt do shit faggot

lmao you can literally see the lumpy thickness of her make-up even in that poorly cropped screenshot of a low res image

i'd say her skin is awful without that shit on. not worth the effort or hassle, user

faggot thats why u never get a gf beta faggot piece if shit google

u can still rape her idiot be a man if she say nothing just doitif she they stop just stop

Make a loud beta sigh that has no chance of waking her then!

a fart?

Its simple now, i will demonstrate it so that even a betacuck like you can understand it: 8==D(|)

quads can't lie

why not try and get a threesome going?

What a madman, using both his hands

kek

Average intelligence (you tell by the eyes)
Horseface
Ugly

Move on. Fuck the fat girl.

> op is a fag

/thread

You could've been fucking her but instead you're on here

So who's the real retard

YOU SHOULD BE THANKING US YOU DEGENERATE FUCK
our schizophrenic indecisiveness just kept you from: a) potential jailtime, b) inevitable failure and heartbreak, and c) ruining your life

now go wake your girlfriend up to some intense micropenis

man baby

I will go with this course of action. Thanks retard.

Seriously tho, while she is hot, and I do have a micro boner raging in my pants, I'm not going to toss out a perfectly good relationship with the grill I'm going to marry some day. So, thanks Cred Forums, for the distraction.

best i test kek

>YOU SHOULD BE THANKING US YOU DEGENERATE FUCK
>our schizophrenic indecisiveness just kept you from: a) potential jailtime, b) inevitable failure and heartbreak, and c) ruining your life
>now go wake your girlfriend up to some intense micropenis

Cred Forums has really changed. The old Cred Forums would have encouraged and even purposefully caused all these things.

Fuck you, new Cred Forums.