If you knew what they found on the moon, you'd understand why we never went back. Everything we've been told is a lie

If you knew what they found on the moon, you'd understand why we never went back. Everything we've been told is a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6PRANE7xgpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the USA did go back to the moon, many times.

but we have been to the moon.

what is happening in that image?

He means like after the last time, dude!

6 more times if i remember and were going back again this year

well 5 i think Apollo 18 never took off

>If you knew how much it cost to go to the moon, you'd understand why we never went back

Fixed it for you

you are being just as stupid as OP

we did go back to the moon

enlighten us, fuckstick

Stop being so literal
We both know OP meant went back to the moon after the Apollo missions.

youtu.be/6PRANE7xgpI

we landed on the moon in 1969

since then no OTHER COUNTRY IS THE ENTIRE WORLD INCLUDING US HAS BEEN BACK

someone PLEASE explain this to me

what kind of dumb ass logic is that?

why would we go to the moon and not have it be an Apollo mission

thats just the naming system we use

Whew. Must be hard to be this retarded. We went back five more times.

>Everything we've been told is a lie.

Then this is a lie:

>If you knew what they found on the moon, you'd understand why we never went back.

You lying fag OP

What exactly do you suppose anyone should do on the moon that justifies spending more than what 100 new top modern hospitals would cost?

There's hardly anything of value on the moon. We can't economically mine it for ore or minerals, and we can't colonize it. We went to collect scientific data and because we can. Not any reason to go back.

so the luna program?
the zond program
the mairner program
the exployer program
geotail
clemintine

holy shit there so many examples

also japan had the
Kaguya
Okina
Ouna

all were successful moon missions

Because it's not the 60s/70s anymore

Why use an old space craft (Apollo) when they are redesigning it and updating it. calling it the Orion spacecraft

This is what happens when you listen to Alex Jones too much.

We've landed on the moon six times.

thats not all

we went back a fuck ton of times only 5 were Apollo missions

did you just can to come back to my augment
but proving me right on my original point

They found q-tips?

someone glued cotton swabs to their face in a misguided attempt to look scary.

>implying op didn't mean manned space craft return to the moon

WE WUZ SPAES KANGS
WYTEY JUS TRYN 2 KEEP US NIGGAS OPPRESD

Haha, OP thinks we went to the moon!

wow...just fucking wow

go look up these missions some of them including the japan ones were manned

and one even fucking landed

Amazing how many views you can get baiting conspiracy morons with the lowest quality content possible.

No the apollo space craft is silly and out dated they would not use 40+ year old tech on a modern space craft. Although the Orion has a similar shape it is a different space craft. I'm surprised I had to spell that out to you but hey this is Cred Forums

face palm

my point was that we went back outside of the Apollo missions

you just proved my point

maybe you didn't go back in the responses enough to see how this got started ?

Two words: Anal Probes.

The truth is out there.
>>X-files music

All missions you listed were probes...sorry I didn't think about the missions you didn't list.

kek

theres nothing interesting on the moon except some minerals in craters which glow blue and sometimes something explodes

There are tape recordings from the moon landing that have not been released because they had a private channel to speak on when broadcasting. There is however part of the tape that was broadcasted in which they began transmitting before switching to the private channel. What's heard was intriguing and was recorded as the entered a giant crater on the dark side of the moon
"Oh I see them now. Wow look at all of them. They do not look happy to see us. "

NONE of these instances included people WALKING on the moon

>why would we go to the moon and not have it be an Apollo mission

>believing we went to the moon in the first place

Yeah, there's a mexican journalist that was present at the control room on that launching, he stated he heard the astronauts saying such things.
His name is Pedro Ferriz I think.

Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15 16, and 17 all had men walk on the moon. In total, twelve people have walked on the moon, between 1969 and 1972. Do some research.

what? ill go over the list i thought i put the manned one on there

To date there is only two things interesting about the moon.
1. It sounds to be hollow
2. There is pyramid on the far side of the moon.
We do not have the technology to excavate the pyramid or to dig deep enough to determine if it is hollow or not

yes but that was in response to the comment before that

about op referring to after the Apollo missions

ok ill admit not a great response

Please do post the non-Apollo manned moon mission

imagine you just went in to space

your home you want a beer and to fuck your wife

but no instead you haft to have these scientists probe you and study and debreff you on the moon

The last Apollo mission was wasted to make a fucking handshake with russians in space. Cringelords.

They found that, even from the moon, you're indeed still a faggot.

you heard that chinks went to the moon look for helium3 but its rather secret , theyre probably already mining it

And do what? Bang rocks together?

was that 17? cause i thought 18 was canceled right before going up

ok lets say we found this fucking dumbass mummy

wouldnt that make us go back even more

dam well i cant find it so i will admit defeat
i must of been mistaken

fuck yeah science

HALF of these posts you quoted didn't even talk about WALKING on the moon you absolute and total retard

OP has left the thread because the embarrassment of not knowing we went to the moon multiple times was too much

Bullshit! Another Alex Jones master baiter

dubs, but is this true? how do you know

So what is your point then?

Also side note the NASA Space Shuttle is my favorite space ship

The gray men told him

That is not really correct. Further mooon shots had been cancelled long before Apollo/Soyuz. Three Apollo craft had been launched after the moon shots to send crews to Skylab. There were no further Skylab missions planned, and one remaining Apollo Command/Service module.

Apollo/Soyuz was the result, the "handshake in space," which had pretty limited scientific utility, but had some diplomatic purpose and served to hold the mission control team together and keep that talent pool at NASA during the gap between flying Apollo craft and launching the first shuttle missions.

No worries

Now we post sweet pics of real spaceships/probes/stations?

17 went to the moon, 18 and subsequent missions were cancelled. Additional Apollo spacecraft flights were for Skylab missions and Apollo/Soyuz.

Why?It was a fucking expensive as shit method to place a given mass of payload into orbit, incapable of getting beyond low Earth orbit and killed two crews. It was a terrible system.

Admittedly, this was largely due to the budget getting repeatedly Proxmired, but still...

Lol two years ago this fag said we never been to the moon.

Also, each launch releases enough pollution to equal every vehicle on earth for a year. Go figure.