What are your thoughts on "Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs"?

What are your thoughts on "Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a bunch of faggots that like feeling their balls vibrate when they ride around all day, then they pound each other in the ass all night in their clubhouse.

You know fro first hand experience?

fags

Their outlawed because their faggots dont see the problem.

If they are organised in crime, then they should get disorganised.

The same thoughts I have on German SS.

You little pussies would shit your pants if a pack of bikers rolled up on you on the highway, of if single patched member walked into a bar and slapped your gf on the ass. don't even try to act tough online.

nah, fags

Alot scarier than "hood" gangsters and white boys trying to be "hood" gangster.

Do they get group rates on haircuts and "40 year old dude" goatee trimmings?

They tend to keep their violence to themselves and not kill innocent civvies.
They do kill cops occasionally and that's a downer.
Not a fan of them selling hard drugs or stealing firearms off LAFO's but it's their trade.

In the event of a collapse of society or social upheaval/war they'll keep the economy going a bit with the black market.

Also they'd probably defend the country from invaders, since they tend to be quite patriotic.

They're a mixed bag.

Gay S&M

Don't forget they also have legit businesses. Mainly for bail bonds, and other shit they need for people on the inside of prisons or upper as in politics.

I used to be in a religious biker gang called the Hecks Angels. I quit because it was too masculine. I rode for a while the the Jacksonville Jack Boys, before joining the Baltimore Backdoors. When I moved, I spent a little time in the Austin Anus Anglers, but there just wasn't enough dick to suck. I found what I believed to be the epitome of faggot when i rode in the Trumble County Trump Supporters, but they just didn't pound my fag ass like my most recent club, the Oberheim Original Posters. We get together, make motorcycle sounds, cuddle, fuck, and post threads about outlaw biker gangs on 4 chan.

Nigga what

White niggers

Solid Gold

If you're not helping your community in some way and are just out for your own personal gain, you're worthless.

At least they aint niggers.

They are either mid-life crisis douche bags who want people to think they are tough(they aren't) or a bunch of dumbass neo-nazis. They world is better off without them.

says the person who would NEVER say that to them

Yeah, because unlike everyone else in this thread only you have the balls to stand up to an outlaw MC all on your own.

Enjoy being tortured to death.

Faggots playing tough guys and occasionally living up to that.

My friend used to live a couple doors down from a Hells Angels clubhouse. There was absolutely no crime whatsoever in that neighborhood as a result, so they're ok I guess. It's not like they go around beheading infidels or shooting up cartoonists.

Haha typical nigger crew.

but, alot more respectful.

they wont fuck with you or try to jump you like a bunch of nigger gangbangers

Those are your other neighbours, right?

Well... Yeah. That's kinda the point of anonymity. To say what you want without fear of judgement.

that's only counting terrorism.

>highway
See that that's whats wrong with you city fags
ain't no fancy motorcycles on my country road

10/10 would fap and lol again.

okay mahmoud

And?

Thoughts? A bunch of faggots that do meth and are too chicken shit to fight 1v1 so they roll around 20 deep like niggers.

On the Ontario/Quebec border the bikers control most of the drug and prostitution trade. Some of these women are basically their slaves.

But yeah, if you have no ties to that world, you don't exist to them.

Nobody in that lineup intimidates me in the least. They all look like hipsters.

Did you ride with the Cook County Dick Diddlers too?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

Did that priest really kill two of them? He's maybe 70. That's pretty badass.

Holy shit are you retarded?

Sorry bruv, I think you need to re-read the headline.

mate..

Muthufuka u gone die

I live in ontario, and theres a couple MC's in my area.

But you supported my point, i dont have to worry about getting jumped for my phone and empty wallet walking past some hells angels. Ive even met a few hells angels and, outside of the club life, they are just regular people(the ones ive met atleast)

Nah. They always seemed too butch to me. I talked with the Raleigh Durham Roodie Poos, but didn't end up joining them.

they would rape him if he did it, proving his point

Honestly I see them as exactly the same as frat bros, just in different clothing. A group of entitled douchebags that formed their "club" with no real meaning or purpose, just exist to have each other's backs when one of them feels threatened after starting a fight.

>Killed by

kek

Tough and kinda scary, would never mess with them

What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a vacuum cleaner?

The Harley holds two dirt bags.

Pretty decent ppl as long as you respect them. Cant say the same for the nigger gangs.

Support 81

So much this

you wouldn't last 1 fucking minute 1v1 you fuckin faggot

you wouldn't last 1 fuckin minute 1v1 you fucking fagalot

say that to my face fucker, not online, and see what happens

>West Covina
>holding a kitten

I had a friend long time ago, we hadn't see each other for many years, I've met him recently and I learned that not only he became a full patch Hell's Angel member but he's also the president of that region chapter, wtf. We are no longer friends.