Hi Cred Forums I'm sitting here playing with my 2 year old and he's enjoying some of my toys from when I was a kid...

Hi Cred Forums I'm sitting here playing with my 2 year old and he's enjoying some of my toys from when I was a kid. What better for
>nostalgia bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dE5unNuiKrc
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
youtube.com/watch?v=QYdqNxuSjbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit man, that pic just brought me back. i'm guessing i'm not the only over 35 year old here

Nostalgia is my favourite.

36 here.

> high five to still reading this shit

Watching my three year old act out scenes with my old Power Rangers and Star Wars figures. She's in love with them.

i'm 40 and this was pretty much my entire childhood

anyone remember where this icon came from

very cool. my son just found my old pong system the other day and we've been having tournaments ever since

You guys are so old.

>why haven't you killed yourselves yet

you are so young
>why dont you get a life

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! 44 year OldFag here. Forgot about this beauty. Thank you, user.

older neighbor kid had the green machine and would never let me ride it.

>why haven't you killed yourselves yet
having too much fun kicking the shit out of little tween faggots

Hahahahahahahaha!

Now these are the men of Cred Forums I could actually sit down and have a beer with.

my mother died a couple years ago and when my brother and i cleaned out her house, we found a shit load of old toys that she kept. this was one of them minus the helmet

I had one of these in the 90's

Also one of these

Sex all the time and more disposable income in a week then you make in an entire year
>yeah getting old is so horrible

Tonka Trucks + Dirt = Endless Fun

>toys from when I was a kid

This toy ruled. I had an old tire I cut open to make a loop.

Fuck yeah.

Oh shit is this the one that could change lanes!?

>Oh shit is this the one that could change lanes!?
those didn't come out for years after this set i believe

agreed

always wanted this set
>made me look up the commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=dE5unNuiKrc

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

You might be old, but you're not wise. You don't know how much I make a year.
You've fallen into the age of trap of
>implying

Oh shit. No suspension. Hard plastic wheels. No seat padding. That landing is going to hurt.

you mean you have to use your hands? Its like a babys toy

>That landing is going to hurt.
Every.
Damn.
Time.
But those were the greatest days ever

I wanted something similar to this so bad. Pic related was the style i had my eye on.

Never got one though. I had a catalogue advertisement for one that I saved and carried around with me and looked at longingly for years.

nice try satan

they were quite shit from what I remembered, unless you had hills to go down. On flat they were really slow

anybody else remember getting the Service Merchandise catalog and drooling over all the toys in it?

in my drop in center we had that green jeep.

Creepy Crawlers were fuckin cool. That chemical smell could not have been good for our brains

Lol service merchandise. My brother and I drooled over it every morning during breakfast before school

fuck ya. I had that. Born in 89'.

Capsella
>I win

>That chemical smell could not have been good for our brains
no way
i remember pic related used to make your head spin from the smell, and burst blood vessels in your eyes when trying to inflate it

>Capsella
The only time I was eager to take a bath as a kid

what is it? can't tell from the pic

it was some chemical shit in a tube that you squeezed onto a tiny straw and tried to blow up into a hard balloon

On second thought, why did my mom let me take a bath with a toy that had lots of wires switches and gears?

oh for fuck sakes.

remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=QYdqNxuSjbY

Yep.

Time to take this thread to oldfag nirvana
>Hannah Barbera

Holy fucking ballsacks! I had one of those!

I had G and B and a large helicopter not shown. 1976 here.

Holy shit yeah i remember this. Like came out between 88 and 91 maybe?

kek
maybe our parents were trying to make our deaths look accidental

i think it was around for a while before and after that not sure. just remember the acetone smell

No, youre right, just looked it up. They came out in the 70s and were discontinued in the 80s.

Oh man... that stuff was my intro to huffing stuff to get high at 6 years old. It was all downhill once I discovered Testor's model glue though.

>discontinued in the 80s
probably would explain my retardedness

Hell no, I was a kid in the 90's and I still bought this thing. As soon as I saw the pic I knew exactly what it smelled like...

>I used to blow up a decent sized bubble and then inhale the fumes back in
>mfw I turned out ok

>Testor's model glue
I loved making models. I mean, REALLY loved making models

Fellow Cred Forumsicentennial Cred Forumsorn Cred Forumsro here too. Glad to see some other people on this board can still remember Thundercats, Transformers that didn't suck ass, comic books that were less than a dollar, and Star Wars movies before all that special edition bullshit.

>mfw I turned out ok
well you are on Cred Forums sooo...

I had that when i was a kid
>York, PA

I'll be 41 in October, fuck we're old

I just finished my master's and I'll be pursuing a phd hopefully within the next couple of years. I think I'm fine.

Who remembers finger boxes?

I would have blown Santa Claus if he brought me that aircraft carrier. Too bad we were dirt poor

>you mean you have to use your hands? Its like a babys toy
fuck off punk & get off my lawn
that was cutting-edge shit when i got it

Ugh, those old advertisements.

anyone else remember getting fucked up by these things... my knee was leaking for a minute after one encounter.

GI Joe was the shiznit. I never had the carrier either. Just a shitton of the figures and a couple vehicles from santa.

>sharp, rusty edges
back when toys were toys

>sit down and have a beer

You call that fun?

its a line from Back to the future..

lol! ya. I cut myself a few times. The one I had was all rusty

Growing weed in my greenhouse-shed back in the 90's.

Good ol' days.

I had a few tonka trucks, backhoes and diggers that were all steel.

Loved those guys even though all the pain

Oh I had this. Don't worry user it wasn't that fun
>except that it was fucking awesome and I could launch planes off my fickin aircraft carrier and every kid wanted to have it

>Don't worry user it wasn't that fun
oh ok, cool
>except that it was fucking awesome and I could launch planes off my fickin aircraft carrier
you motherfucker

Yes

Oh look, its "that kid". You remember, the one you were only friends with because his parents bought him cool shit?

>I robbed that kid blind and took a shitton of gi joes, baseball cards, and comics from him.

>today I make six figures and the best job he can get is superviser at Wal-Mart.

This is the one I had. You could pull the lever and it would launch the plane off the catapult

i don't remember that one, but it looks pretty cool

lol Wal mart? I'm a producer dude. I suppose my hot wife and cute kid are just using me for my beach house and my boat.
>but hey if you really want my aircraft carrier it's in my dads basement. Have at it.

wtf are those? made by some marijuana wastoid?

Was gonna get some of these for my kid a while back... they're stupid expensive now. Wtf?

>nigga
nigga

>wtf are those?
Lincoln Logs

>Lincoln Logs
Quite frankly sir it sounds like you made that name up.

sure there buddy. sure there.

goog it nigga

It was awesome. It also was compatable with the Matel battlestar galactica ships

Loved this shit, my parents got it for me from a flea mart.
All the did was leak goo out hid body, but oh my God, I was obsessed with it.

Don't get all defensive... I'm just saying how things went with the kid who had all the cool shit from my neighborhood.

Kid was a douchebag with no real friends. Maybe if he hadn't been such a dick we all wouldn't have swiped his stuff.

ad looks old, when was this from? late 60's early 70's?

getting this on christmas was the last thing that made me happy. this is all i wanted that year and i got it

My view all summer long
>jimmies not russled by some Cred Forums loser who was jealous as a kid and jealous as an adult

70's. I was born in 74 and prob got it in 79 or 80

meh. i have seen better.

My favorite toy as a kid, so many kick ass stunts and I had a joey chitwood stunt set too.Many hours of fun were had ramping stuff

So have I, but not from your front porch.

Come on over man, you can have a beer from my fridge. You don't even have to sneak it out the door is unlocked. My casa es su casa.

dude check out the graphics on this.

opps

Hell yes, this catalog and the sears wishbook around christmas

u can get at walmart now

Totally forgot I had this set until I saw this, thanks dude

tough truck

Holy shit a mask car, those fuckers could take a beating

Tick tick tick bleep
Tick tick tick tick bleep
Tick tick tick tick bleep bleep

memeba this shit

wha-what is it senpai?

Mask car, loved that thing it would take a beating

i miss leaving dicks on all the computers in the computer labs

I had 2 of these my father brought back from Japan Never could find much about them, think in a /toy/ thread they called them tranzor Z or something. literally the most badass toys ever. though that one looks small with no wheels on the bottom, same hands as one of mine though. thjat is def a newer version it looks way to slick.

I wanted that so bad as a kid

Fuuuuuuck. I had a car wash one too.

ok. where is it? Ill fly there in my helicopter

showgun warriors, there were like 7 tio 10 of them.

Turn over

Cape Cod, USA

not sure why i played that stupid thing for hours, a buch of red slits on a tiny screen

Got one of those sitting under my desk. Fun as hell.

never saw them again after that, none of my friends had them either. man they were bad ass being all of what like 3 feet tall? they were like the my size barbies except full of killer robot gear!

Fuck.

Yes.

Oh my god. I don't even know how old this game is, but I'm 23 and I played the shit out of this as a kid. Same with that Crayola game? What was that called?

Whilw we're here, anyone know of a game called Kiko? I can't remember the premise or anything of the game, but I think that was the name.

yea those things were the shit, none of my friends had them, just much older couins who never used them. i was the only on when visiting would play with them , aunt would never let me take them home. shit pissed me off.

where did they get them? their badass and your childhood was awesome Cred Forumsro for experiencing them... P.S.-your cousins suck for neglecting them.,.. what kind of kid would do that?

I spent so much time playing with Incredible Crash Dummies, creating head on collisions with other toys or pushing them down the stairs

they just out grew them

I was so poor I didnt even know that teh aircraft carrier was a thing.

I wanted that Cobra gunship that I couldnt afford though.

My favorite game as a kid was Crossbows and Catapults. Dont have a picture of it, but my brother and I would play that shit every day. My friends wouldnt play us because my brother and I had mastered the launch of the catapults to the point we could take out the opponent castle in just a few disks. Good times.

Thanks Nostalgia!

nice.

Oh right the little foam rollers on the car wash!

had all that as a kid... spoiler: also my first hack! err phreak it was over the phone... think the name was lakeshore games or something like that if memory is correct. that shit was gold

had it all everything I think.. before it went weird.

No way. Just nostalgiaed so hard

ehy arent there cool toys anymore?

whos this user? i assume shes the owner of the youtube account

Op out everyone. Thanks for a good thread.