How do you trump supporters feel knowing hillary is going to win the election?

How do you trump supporters feel knowing hillary is going to win the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/27/fact-checking-the-first-clinton-trump-presidential-debate/
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/09/donald-trump-teaching-whole-world-how-lie
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ex-cia-director-no-doubt-putin-views-trump-unwitting-agent-n624786
scientificamerican.com/article/grading-the-presidential-candidates-on-science/?WT.mc_id=SA_FB_POLE_NEWS
vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
youtu.be/_wd_ZITiiKs
youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-income-tax-returns-once-became-public-they-showed-he-didnt-pay-a-cent/2016/05/20/ffa2f63c-1b7c-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html
usatoday.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel your bait is shit considering how intelligent every hillbot thinks they are.
try again kid. try not sucking next time.

>election

oh wow kid ur so edgy!!1!1!11!

almost as good as fucking your wife does cucko

crt please limit your operations to Cred Forums

>the reptilians staged it all

I feel bad for you that you have to start these threads to get a few pennies from the DNC.

But do what you gotta do.

>implying im a shill

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/27/fact-checking-the-first-clinton-trump-presidential-debate/

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/09/donald-trump-teaching-whole-world-how-lie

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ex-cia-director-no-doubt-putin-views-trump-unwitting-agent-n624786

Trump has stated he will use his company to build the wall, which is a pretty way of telling you he is going to sponge all those billions of tax dollars into his own pockets.

"Grading the Presidential Candidates on Science"

Clinton: 64
Trump: 7
Johnson: 30
Stein: 44

scientificamerican.com/article/grading-the-presidential-candidates-on-science/?WT.mc_id=SA_FB_POLE_NEWS

vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

“I don’t remember,” I said.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

why, it's a free country cunt

good one

how is clinton corrupt you fucking retard

NO! Get it right! The priesthood staged it all FOR the reptilians!

Not 'implying.'

Bc if you post this kind of faggotry for free, then you are a dumb futhermucker even by Cred Forums standards.

How much do you get paid to shill for (((communism)))?

Are you aware that suckers and useful idiots like yourself are usually the first to be murdered off once the (((communists))) seize power?

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

don't you guys run out of tinfoil when you use it all for hats?

>it's illegal to say hillary will win

>once the communists seize power

Take your antipsychotics.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 25 years?

This is the land of Freedom and Tinfoil. We will never run out of Tinfoil.

>People who are decently intelligent and well informed and who actually care about the world must all be called tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy (((theorists))) because (((communists))) are the dumbest people to ever exist and the best they can ever do is try to use misdirection, derailing, and psychological projection to shut their enemies up

>still thinking im a shill
why would the DNC give any fucks about Cred Forums

>How do you trump supporters feel knowing hillary is going to win the election?

lol lol lol

keep telling yourself that

Trump blew the 1st debate (in my opinion at least) and he went up in the polls, and overwhelmingly "won."

So I'm not sure about that. Not to mention he had more people at his rally yesterday (Like 15k with 12k overflow) than Hillary brings in a month (like 400 per rally)

Cred Forums please limit your operations to Cred Forums

>how is clinton corrupt you fucking retard

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>tfw most corrupt politician in US today

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

did you see donald get raped at the first debate LMAO

Your yarmulke is showing

Because politicians love traps

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough**cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough**cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

you fuckers still haven't given me an example

Trump does events like every fucking day, Hillary does an "event" like once a week with 400 vetted, controlled attendees. I'm not surprised Trump might have a cold or something.

Hillary cancelled like every event up until the election, Trump was back on the trail a day after the debate.

youtu.be/_wd_ZITiiKs

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

>vote for trump in primary
>see him destroy republican "GOD" party
>see his cocaine fueled megalomania rise
>see him destroyed by an elderly woman
>next, see him attempt to bully her
>working as intended

Soros put up a bunch of money to hire trolls for comment boards everywhere. It was in the news maybe 6 months ago?

So there is (a little) cash to be made doing this. If OP didn't sign up, then he he is truly dumber than a bag of hammers.

love that guy

He is breathing in air so he can spit more fire. Or preparing to snort a massive line of coke off Meania's amazing ass

She fucked my uncle to death in 2012. In his ass.

Clinton foundation, emails, Benghazi. Have you ever actually sat down and researched those terms?

Melania's basically a 10, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets votes just so they can see her fine ass more instead of Hillary's disgusting face.

Sorry, the AC in the White House only cools to 75. It was a cost-saving measure implemented by Carter during the energy crisis. Hillary would drop dead by the end of April.

that whole family is amazing

Trigger warning..

This is now a Trump family thread

>because hillary is a hologram, and people are getting paid to post on Cred Forums, because that will somehow make hillary win

>trumpers aren't conspiritards

Hillary who ?

The next two presidents of America

How do you election supporters and voters feel about dropping a notch down on the evolutionary chain ?

I hope she dies in her first year in office. not a Republican or even a Trump supporter.

>hillary
>winning anything

there's many things that will cause her to lose the election, not least of all the fact that Asange will release dox that will, according to him, get her arrested.

Eric definitely didn't get the genes that Don Jr did, but yes. Probably the most functional, normal family in hollywood/politics

no one wants a fucking slut in office

I don't have family shots. Here is young Trump being a pimp.

WOW SIX MONTHS AGO TOTALLY A SHILL
fucking leave faggot

Trump's daughter is so fucking ugly..look at her

Show a real picture of the bitch

had fucking terrible hair even back then

Nigga bill got aids

I have already decided if Ivanka ran in 2024 I would vote for her without hesitation. Now THAT would be a good woman president

>slut

She was a model, guess yer gay

agreed

She oozes America

also nice feminism there, calling a woman a slut because she's proud of her body

How does it feel knowing that hilldog won the debate but trump still came out on top in polls? She loses voters every time she opens her mouth, while the don train has no brakes. Your salty tears will be delicious in November.

>fucking leave faggot

Awwwwwwww..... did I hurt your feeeeeewwwings??

Keep earning your 2 cents / post ...

did you see Hillary not get asked a single question about emails/benghazi/dnc/health or anything else going against her in her campaign?

I too vote based on which presidential candidate I would like to fuck the most.

>trumptard logic

isn't that webb hubbell's daughter?

this is fucking Cred Forums.

holy cuck

>oozes america

that's an interesting euphemism for Trump's semen

Is it just me or has the Hillary supporters become increasingly desperate this past week?

yeah she looks good with about 40 pounds of makeup on
there is being proud of your body then there is being a fucking whore. She's a fucking whore

implying she is just a piece of meat...you lefties are really showing how little you believe your own principles.

I thought you all were pro woman? Guess is they go off the farm then you call them sluts and whores.

Ivanka is an amazing woman on so many levels

Hillary is a year younger? and she didn't say anything to trump in the debate really?

>She's a fucking whore

based on what exactly?

>40 pounds of makeup
This. Bitch looks like an old leather bag without it.

more trumpfag projection. it's your guy who tanked and you guys who have been trying so hard to convince everyone else otherwise. Stuffing the ballot on online polls ring any bells?

even if i was getting paid that for shilling i'd still be making more money than you

did you see that picture?

Bill got aids from dicking bimbos

Don't care tbh

A Hillary win in 2016 will still be opposed by a Republican House (limiting any damage she can do) and will accelerate her immense loss in 2020. Anybody can beat Hillary in 2020, even Jeb, and Paul Ryan (one of the best positioned and smartest people in the GOP) will probably run in 2020. Ryan, I'm sure of it, will end up crushing Hilloli and with a GOP Congress, will actually get shit done.

actually trump stuttered some bullshit about the email and got obliterated

incest party?

be honest, if you didn't know who they were you'd say this was a group of serial killers and the whores they were about to butcher

Triggering

trips of truth

I mean isn't that like a big modern femenism thing? #freethenipple and whatnot?

Slutwalks?

only thing a GOP congress will do is cause WW3

Already starting the comb-over on the kid....kek

yall mad because they are better than you

fuck feminism all women are whores

wait isn't this regime the one that has destroyed our Russian relations and attempted to do the same with the UK because they didn't vote how Obongo wanted?

How does it feel knowing she didn't even win the primary?
How does it feel knowing that all the unbiased polls have Trump widely ahead?
How does it feel most independent voters favor Trump more?
Hillary will lose, and it'll be funny watching this shit global establishment crumble

>Is it just me or has the Hillary supporters become increasingly desperate this past week?

It's not you... they getting cwazy.
PLUS they had that dumb Ms. Universe thing just blow up in their faces.

No joke- the Clinton Campaign people are the biggest bunch of retards ever. If I were her they would all be floating in the East River.

Knowing Hillary will win makes my 2" white dick shrivel up in shame and humiliation. Also, I fear the day that black men rape my face.

>hey everyone, look at my wifes tits
>presidential material

Fuck off. She holds a meaningless title at daddy's company. On the side she does a bit of fashion and modeling work. This qualifies her for politics how?

average Hillary supporter

this x1000000

its funny. hillary supporters KNOW theyre actually losing now, so now theyre going to put out a false front to make it seem like theyre actually winning.

Crazy eyes Clinton win
I don't think so

Well, I feel pretty awful. Muslim extremist immigration to the USA will continue unchecked. International enemies will continue to multiply (ISIS, China, Venezuela, Argentina, Philippines, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, California ...)

I want to make America great again!

I gotta admire the trumpfag dedication to the tinfoil hat lunacy

> looks at a great man's wife's tits
> projects that everyone else is doing the same

go be pathetic somewhere else

yep, tumblr bitch right here

best part is, me and a lot of his supporters were disappointed in him, but turns out he's just playing the game and he's killing it

You belong in mental asylum, being this delusional.
Seriously, you are danger to my life and family.
Seriously, I feel the need to report you to your IP and FBI for investigation.

Trump family is so great is makes little weaklings REEEEEEEEEE

no how many meme's, or fucking links you share, clinton is still 1000 times worse than trump.

you try too hard. Lol

>voting based on which candidate sucks more dick
this is the first time i understood on what basis people are voting for trump.

no? she avoided the question and brought up some bullshit that happened in the 70's?

>tfw screencapping a ton of Trumpfag posts and compiling them into one big megapost on Election Night after Hillary is elected

>even if i was getting paid that for shilling i'd still be making more money than you

Well, at least you admit you are shilling.

PROGRESS!!

But srsly- go to the DNC website and sign up to be a troll. If you are going to be an utter faggot anyway, you might as well get *something* out of it.

look at all these haters

Who cares? The elections rigged anyway.

Do you seriously think that Trump would say all this stupid shit if he didnt benefit from losing?
The mans being paid to lose after putting up convincing campaign. Hes a businessman, he doesnt give a shit about running the county.

The democrats were never going to lose.

no? you're voting for dump because you're a nazi?

Just another ignorant MeriKan
the world laughs at your end

yeah he got fucking destroyed... did you not watch the debate?

>hillary doesn't suck enough dick
>but i want my president to suck a lot of dick
>i guess i'll vote for trump then

That nigga Hillary is going to lose a rigged election

TFW you suck that much

100% this

notice how Shillbots always bring 0 arguments as to why they are voting for Hillary other than "TRUMP IS HITLER REICIST!!"

I'm not a Trump supporter but I still feel pretty bad. I hope a meteor hits the next debate and kills everyone present.

No, I was too busy sucking black cocks while trying to convince myself that I didn't like it.

oh yeah, they look so fucking happy. trumpfag obsession with his kids is creepy as fuck. Almost as creepy as their obsession with a 70 year old shaved orangutan. you niggas need jesus.

>once again
WHY WOULD THE DNC GIVE ANY FUCKS ABOUT A SHITHOLE LIKE Cred Forums

sounds like an average trump supporter to me

shes qualified, he's not.

Well, after that death threat, I certainly will be reporting you to FBI and CIA and Interpol. Enjoy Guantanamo.

Cause this is where the cool kids hang out

i hope it wipes out the earth, fuck it

yeah fucking weird fuck loves his kids, and his kids love him

That probably freaks you faggots out that love these nigger families on welfare whose kids have zero family life

>drudge
>breitbart
>fortune mag

"I look at my brothers and myself and I’m, like, really proud of the fact that nobody’s ... a drug addict, nobody’s driving around chasing women, snorting coke."
-Ivanka Trump

They set the bar high.

her response was actually sketchy but despite that, she made trump sounds like an uneucated dumbass. that should tell you something.

Why do conservatards have no grasp of logical fallacies? Too much of daddy's cum in their anus?

you shills keep using the word "qualified"

To me and a lot of americans that just means an insider politician

no you fucking moron. YOUR obsession with HIS kids is creepy as fuck. You all act like you're going to get to line up to fuck Ivanka when he wins. You're fucking retarded.

this looks better

>worshiping a political candidate
republican amuritards are such fucking cultist...

"wrong" - donald trump 2016

What would possess you to threaten to murder my daughter like that? Why are you mentally unstable? Am I being raped?

So her saying "It was a mistake and I take responsibility for that" is avoiding the question. Okay then.

yeah, we're not accusing you of being intelligent or being capable of making rational decisions.

apparently not paying tax returns is "smart"

youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0

Me Donk!
Me like nascar and bud light!
Me believe god create earth in seven days!
Me no like "qualified" elite!!!!
They make Donk feel stupid!

that's pretty fucking high in washington.

Go back to KGB with your quads

trump is a big baby who just wants money

>shes qualified, he's not.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Srsly- what is she 'qualified' for? To fuck up Libya and put top-secret emails on a server in her bathroom?

Nigga pleeeeeeeeez....

If by qualified you mean being a mass murderer, yes.

Were Reagan and Obama qualified?

Let me guess, these are all online polls where ANYONE can vote regardless of whether they're an eligible voter 18+.

Now you're posting Youtube videos threatening to kidnap and sodomize my pets?
You're seriously need help, pal!

get cucked, Trump 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

Shills be like

loosen up that tinfoil hat, trumpfag, you're spouting nonsense again

you know hillary actually responded to the questions, but throughout the whole debate trump was just pulling logical fallacies...

AT LEAST HILLARY PAYS TAXES
TRUMP IS NOT QUALIFIED
HILLARY 2016

They probably believe the dubs elections and think that Gary Johnson/Vermin Supreme are getting 37%, all at Hillary's expense.

Reagan was governor of california, Obama was a senator and educated in constitutional law.

you're an ignorant piece of shit to even post that thinking it was clever

She's qualified to peg your femboy ass with a horse cock strap-on while you paint your nails and whine for "more cock, ma'am!"

quads of truth

Trump wins and there is monster truck play ground set up in the front yard of the White House

Hillary, wanna know why?

Babyboomers are still a large of the voting majority. Hillary has the experience of being in office, Trump does not. It's a no contest when you go with experience for the job position.

Also fuck all you 3rd partiers, your chance in the election will be years from now. Now is not your time.

I wonder what Hillary is going to be doing four years from now when Trump's first term in office is coming to a close.

Do you think she will be running around crying "My turn, my turn!" again?

I don't think they care what boards... they just want a personal troll army to shill for Clinton anywhere and everywhere.

Go google it- I don't give a fuck.

But if you are not making a few pennies for this bullshit fagbait, then you are schtoopid. No joke.

>doing all of this for absolutely nothing

Don't be too harsh, he's a Trump-voter. He can't help it. It's like blaming a retarded dog for eating it's own shit - it won't understand.

the monster truck playground would be cool, but not worth a trump presidency. what else you got?

funny, i have the same reaction when i look at your face

probably walk away with her retirement campaign money

do a bunch of whitey is evil / anti trump speeches for $250 a pop

Where are his tax returns?

She'll be 3 years 9 months in the grave by then.

you hurt my feelings

Baby boomers are still a large part of the voting population. Hillary has shown a lack of morals or ability to perform, while Trump as an over all positive track record. She had her chance eight years ago, and lost it. Now is not her time.

you guys have a choice between a career politician who'll say anything to get elected and a racist, lying, misogynistic, disabled-bashing, egomaniacal charlatan. RIP AMERICA

Non Merikan here
I am loving this slide into the depths
of hell for you fucking cocksuckers....it
could not come at a better time.
Allah Akbar....you kill yourselves

Hillary deleted them

The same place they hid Jimmy Hoffa

CORRUPTION AND LIES
LETS SEE DEM EMAILS
IMMUNITY DEALS GALORE FOR EMAIL SERVER SCANDAL
NO DONATIONS? THEN NO POLITICAL FAVORS
THIRTY THOUSAND EMAILS DELETED OOPS
OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE SUBPOENA LOL IGNORE IT
NO FBI INDICTMENT OOPS IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE

FOR SALE, US GOVERNMENT FAVORS
OMAN $1-5 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
UNDER SNIPER FIRE IN BOSNIA LOL
NORWAY $10-25 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
DONATE TO THE CLINTONS NOW FOR POLITICAL ACCESS
AUSTRALIA $10-25 MIL DONATED, US WEAPONS DEAL APPROVED
THE US ECONOMY BETTER THAN EVER, LETS PRINT MORE MONEY
INFLUENCE PEDDLING
OBAMA BFF NOW
NEGLIGENCE AND LIES

trump is statistically far more likely to die in that time period. Plus, he's fat and doesn't exercise at all, and probably never has, aside from a few quick pumps into Melania every once in a while

okie doke

ITT dumbfuck armchair political analysts who only care about politics once every 4 years. kys. Every single one of you.

>you guys have a choice between a career politician who'll say anything to get elected and a racist, lying
....But Obama is not running for office
so the only choice left is Trump

Will your people come and fuck our pasty white butts when it's all over? I need the companionship... If not, you can just kill me, I don't care anymore.

nice cinder block lol

trumpfags write in all caps in case your audio is turned low

No, Trump has no track record at all. Unless you count his business career, in which he has scammed many small businessmen, skipped paying taxes, and has been involved in thousands of lawsuits. Yeah, no lack of morals there...

New First Lady lady competition every year, free AR-15 on your eighteenth birthday, better weather from the north and south wall, only American weather here boys,

you know i genuinely thought trump was retarded until the debate. i still think he is an idiot but he did bring up an amazing point.

hillary has been an elected official and politician for 30 years. why do people think she will suddenly be effective now?

no one is forcing you to be here friendo, please let us insult each other in peace

yeah that was about clinton, the racist lying etc was about trump

I've spent some time in the Rightwing conspiracy chans and decided I'm going to vote for Hillary because she's a badass assassin with over 40 confirmed kills.

Think about it, even with her severe neurological disorders she's been able to kill over 40 of her enemies and has never once been investigated by police for these murders. Talk about competence. She's the best one to cut through the gridlock in Congress.

Won't confirm her judicial appointment? Heart attack

Filibuster the increase in the debt ceiling and lower our credit rating?

Single vehicle fatal car accident

Stand in the way of a climate change treaty? Burgler guts you like a fish

This is how shit gets done. Not since Teddy Roosevelt hunted the legislative branch for sport has their been such a proactive shitkicker in the White House.

>even with her severe neurological disorders she's been able to kill over 40 of her enemies

just one more orange idiot to take out

Top fucking kek
Well done, user.

Speak for yourself CUCK. I have two degrees and a 142 IQ. Is also knock your fucking head off if you spoke to me like that. The only dumb as dog shit person here is you... You fucking CUCK. I'd suggest watching Trumps speech about Hillary from The other day. We both know you won't, and I'd be a large portion of my salary that you've never watched one of his speeches. You get all your news from what? CNN? MSNBC? Tyt? Huff post? Tumblr? You're a little shit, with a shit brain and zero clue what's going on. Get fucked.

Who got scammed, when did he skip paying taxes, and thousands of lawsuits?

You are the ignorant piece of shit since you fell on my trap, bitch.

Hillary had no experience other than being First Lady when she got elected for Congress. Get fucking destroyed, hypocrite.

Democrats are forcing me to be here by stealing my money at gunpoint and calling it taxation!

he lies all the time lol

HILLARY 2016

qt pls

That was a trap I fell on?
I thought it was your mom's cum-leaking gaped cunt after another round with Jamal!

HILLARY2016

oh please. As if this is as bad as obama.

MFW I'm rich enough to not have to worry about who wins either way

wrong image you mean hillary

lol. Congress is where you typically start a political career in the federal government you dumbfuck. Nice "trap"...when do you graduate middle school?

>Who got scammed
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

>when did he skip paying taxes
washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-income-tax-returns-once-became-public-they-showed-he-didnt-pay-a-cent/2016/05/20/ffa2f63c-1b7c-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html
He also admitted to this himself during the debate on Monday.

> and thousands of lawsuits?
usatoday.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/

don't forget using his "charity" to bribe Bondi, buy himself stuff for his businesses, and settle lawsuits against him and businesses.

ikr? we all know trump supporters don't read.

hate to burst all you Democrats bubble but McCain will be the next president. Simply do the math. After Clinton and Obama get done bashing each other through the summer, one of the two will get the nomination. 26% of Clintons supports will be so pissed off at Obama that they will vote for McCain. No Republicans are going to vote for either Democrat. Thank You Hillary for not giving up and keep going after Obama.

she really doesn't know what shes missing

>I would like to become a senator
>Oh, excuse me miss, what are your qualifications?
>I cook for Bill

QUALIFICATIONS

2016 being so uninformed and so uneducated as to even contemplate voting for that monstrosity...

China

How does it feel to be so deep into a web of lies that you actually believe them?

she really doesn't know what shes missing, i just call that the weekend

>2016 being so uninformed and so uneducated as to even contemplate voting for that monstrosity...
You're talking about Trump, right?

ffs, let's say I buy your argument...then what are Trumps qualifications to be president? This shit you trumpfags try to pull is unbelievable.

Must feel like going to church. Only Trump Supporters are now the unsaved heathens

I am a trumpfag. But i would vote for hillary in a heartbeat if she would start telling the truth and admit that our country is in the toilet. That our economy is one big fake bubble, and the dollar is headed for a punishing collapse if we continue to accumulating debt, printing money and taking the rest of the world's trust for granted.

Currently, only one candidate has even mentioned the Federal Reserve and it's politically motivated role in causing this crisis by keeping interest rates far too low for too long. Greenspan/Bernanke/Yellen have been a disaster and it's time for us to allow interest rates to naturally rise and endure a painful recession. This will slow spending, encourage savings and allow the economy to cure itself of years of accumulated inefficiencies.

don't matter which one gets in office the elite will be happy either way

trump praised the fed for keeping the interest rate low just this May. What he claims changes with the fucking breeze.

like you going through child prostitutes on the fucking diddly plane you sicko globalist scum. HUMANITY IS RISING!!

He's a white man, what other qualifications does he need? There's a reason no western nation has ever NOT had a white man president! GO TO SCHOOL!

quotes huffing ton post and mainstream media
might as well quote the onion and national inquirer. They (their corporate masters) are supporting Hilary to the point of editing videos and content, adding removing words from quotes, straight up propaganda levels ofg misinformation and you dems/tibtards eat it up hook line and sinker

DARE to think for you self

>Only career politicians can run for POTUS

You're a fucking disgrace. There are no "qualifications" required for being POTUS. You are pretending like only people who were Secretary of State are qualified to be POTUS while pretending the only reason she got there is because she has a certain husband. Get the fuck outta here

im a canadian, this has to be the most embarrassing election ever for you guys. that debate was a mess

Or we could raise taxes on the ridiculously wealthy to eliminate the deficit and begin to pay down the debt...
But yeah a forced recession sounds like a much better plan...
Dafuq?

where is this diddly plane with the child prostitutes you speak of. just for my records.

Can I live with you if Trump wins? I'll swallow...

Obama dumb fuck. Think for once fat cunt

Cybersex

aww shit, I've been feeding a low-quality troll this whole fucking time. god damn it Cred Forums, you got me again

>checked
im a canadafag too and i agree lol america is fucked.

The fuck is Obama dumb fuck?

idk. i'd have to ask you.

lots of us would come up there if it was so fucking cold and canadian

So what. I'd rather vote for someone who recently came to their senses than one who is still living in a fantasy.

Again, if Hillary has an epiphany and starts telling the truth, admits the sad state of this country, and instead of talking up Obama's bubble economy opens up a dialog about the tough road to a cure, then she's got my vote over Trump.

And just like that the globalist tries to slither away and change the subject flapping their effeminate little hands and saying "Look at me! I'm witty! I'm Liberal! I wear fluffy socks" trying to seem harmless to people when they are the most depraved SCUM on the PLANET!!! VICIOUS SCUM!!!!! Growling behind the scenes ooooohhhh hhaaahahahahhah the goyim don't know I'm possessed by demons ooooooooh more stock market collapses vaccines spying false flags fake shootings yess master'... GET BEHIND ME, DEVIL.

you realize pence is his running mate, right? enjoy baptist creationism running the country.

shit, *wasn't

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AMERCAN!
WHERE ATLEAST I KNOW I'M FREE!
AND I WON'T FORGET TH E MEN WHO DIED
TO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME!

>There's a reason no western nation has ever NOT had a white man president!
Angela Merkel
Obama

Does it hurt being this retarded?

I have the best memes im not gonna show them but trust me, theyre great

my point was that he will just change his mind again. What is the point of an epiphany if you don't understand or care how you came to it and will just change course again in a second? The man is unstable and dangerously inconsistent

Even if you taxed the wealthy at 100% you could hardly put a dent in the deficit.

lol

classic cuck talk

dude, I asked nicely, now where the fuck is the motherfucking plane where child prostitutes await their diddling.

You had POC so much that you don't consider BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA as much of a human as whoever the fuck Angela Merkel is, so you don't even bother to write his full name? LIBERALS ARE THE TRUE INTOLERANT ONES!!!!