They smell like death

wth...

What kind of unhygienic faggot are you to have tonsil stones

What the fuck is a tonsil stone

Just popped these out earlier today

do you like, keep your mouth clean annually or something? jesus

I had a couple once.

I used a q-tip to pull it out.

Can't imagine having that much in my mouth. The couple that I had smelled horrible.

Seriously anybody who has their tonsils has tonsil stones. Most people just don't notice they have them/don't know what they are. You can't see most of them.

They're like lumps of calcified shit in your tonsils. It's pretty much what your tonsils are made for, they're in all these crypts/pockets all over your tonsils. If you poke at them you'll usually see something white, that's what they are.

I brush vigorously 4x a day w/mouthwash. They don't have that much to do with hygiene

>start flossing and such in an effort to reduce the horrible plaque and god knows what else on my teeth
>it's arduous and disgusting rooting around in between my teeth but the results are noticeable
>start getting jagged edges on the plaque and build up that i run my tongue across
>big chunk breaks off as i do this while talking to someone
>where it separates lets off some powdery bits of hardened mouth refuse
>almost fucking vomit all over the person i'm talking to

the human body is disgusting. I like popping zits, though. I popped a zit on my lip the other day that had been there for a month, it burst like crazy and then i had to grab the last bit with tweezers and pull it out, it was orgasmic

i have a new microscope at work and i popped a little blackhead on my arm while looking through it and it was so bizarre to see at that magnification

I saw this thread weeks ago and exactly the same replies as well. Wtf is going on? Are we in a matrix?

We'll sort it out. You won't remember this in a few hours so no use worrying about it.

You're happiest this way, we promise.

This is OC.

I used to get those a lot as a kid, don't anymore.

I want the belly button robot

I fucking hate blackheads and i always get one or two on the border of my lip and it's annoying as fuck. What's a good way to get them out?

I get tonsil stones too OP. Thats why I clean my tonsils out regularly and never have that many at one time, you gross motherfucker.

I saw a video of done people squeezing them out, went home and did the same.

Next day I was so fucking sick, and my throat hurt so fucking bad I never touched them again.

>I brush vigorously 4x a day w/mouthwash
no you don't

ive noticed that as well. not with this thread but with others.

and the conclusion ive reached is my own brain is just misfiring. its all on my end.

I didn't know what they were until this happened.

I think I got this many at one time because it was as I was getting over my wisdom teeth and I also had an infection after the operation that was on the same side so I bet a bunch of nasty shit got caught in it and calcified. I've been checking and cleaning a fuck ton ever since.

What's a good way to make sure they're all out? Or to get them out in the first place? I just use my finger and a flashlight.

Had those things when i was 15, puked everytime i popped them out, not pleasant experience

Yeah I do faggot. I don't floss however.

You need to stop sucking nigger dicks in restrooms, OP. Filthy fucker.

I get blackhead-ish pores going on at the edge of my upper lip as well, they're not even worth trying to get rid of, just wash your face better with hot water and they lessen.

My nose, the edge of my lip, and the sides of my head where my eyebrows end always have blackheads. it's the larger deeper ones that pop up elsewhere i actually squeeze out

fuck i shoulda been a dermatologist

So if you're like me and have no tonsils, what happens instead of this?

Go poke/push at your tonsils with a q-tip right now and tell me you don't see white shit anywhere

cancer.

Absolutely nothing. Whatever shit your tonsils catch from your food is just digested instead

Nerve gas

Your finger looks like snakeskin.
Are you from the reptile people living in the earth core?

These things always come out when you have tonsils. They smell like shit when you squeeze them, and they're sort of fun taking out.

1. Brushing 4x a day is super bad for you, you should brush AT MOST 2x
2. Using mouthwash is also bad for you, all it does is dry out your gums, you should floss instead
3. You probably have some kind of OCD disorder to be that obsessed with cleanliness
4. Do you have a job? Do you take your toothbrush to work with you and brush your teeth at work? That's weird.

OP confirmed for disgusting faggot

I get visible and painful tonsil stones once or twice a month
It's got to the point where I don't even gag when I'm poking them out from my left side, but my right side i can't even touch without nearly throwing up.
Shits so weird.

I have creators in my tonsils from having strep throat so many times. Huge problem for me.

My tonsils are in formaldehyde, not gonna poke them.. it's pretty much like a tonsil snowglobe with all the floaty bits.

>caring

user has Gods in his tonsils

don't use my tax money to pay for your dentures when your teeth fall out of your rotten gums at 39 faggot

Just keep them clear of stonea and drink a glass of water during/after meals.

i dont get tonsil stones.

1). Brush when I wake up, and then after each meal. That's just doing what you're supposed to.
2). It's killing bacteria. Bacteria that contributes to tonsil stones and other nasty shit.
3). Basic hygiene=/=OCD. Faggot
4). Yes and school. I'm home for all the occasions I brush my teeth so this doesn't even matter.

that is disgusting
get a tonsillectomy you pussy faggot

Some people Have tonsil crypts. A little extra pocket surface area for the bacteria to thrive. Most people don't even gargle far enuff down their throat for mouthwash to even be effective enuff

Honestly since I started seeing these I'm tempted to

Nice rice crispy cereal faggot.

1.the ADA recommends brushing twice a day, so no 4 times a day isn't "doing what you are supposed to" And you shouldn't brush right after you eat since your enamel is softened.
2. Bacteria is fine, its supposed to be there, you don't want it building up but thats why you brush/floss. Mouthwash doesn't actually kill bacteria, its just fucking alcohol.
3. This isn't basic hygenie as again, you're only supposed to brush half that amount you are doing.
4. School for what? Being a disgusting faggot?
Seriously, have you ever seen a dentist? Don't they tell you things about dental hygiene?

girlfriend always excited to show me her smellpebbles every time. brain gags on the inside. i fuck her anyways.

Congratulations you're now no longer a summer fag and have evolved into a newfag! Enjoy the coming years of rehashed content and be glad you were here to miss John(he hates you).

>smellpebbles
For some reason this is the grossest thing ITT

>Alcohol doesn't kill bacteria

I'm with you with most of that, we both know what you were trying to say, but alcohol does in fact kill bacteria.

>Not to mention non-alcohol versions with other shit in it.

>Trusting faggots who make a living off of you fucking your shit up
>Implying alcohol doesn't kill bacteria
Not the guy you're replying to but you're reetarted

1). Dentists always say at least twice a day/after each meal so I do.
2). Not all of it is and is the prime factor of tonsil stones. Mouthwash/salt water has been noted to be useful/effective in preventing them.
3). I do what I'm instructed by certified professionals to do, not some random queer getting butthurt online by someone's daily hygiene practices
4). Welding. And basic courses for an engineering degree/program.

Greentext?

>Filename isn't hotredheadflashingpussy.jpg

you should see better professionals

Because I should trust some random assblasted user over certified doctors and technicians?

I think he saying that alcohol dries out your mouth causing even more bacteria to be produced. That's also how you get a yellow tongue or a candida overgrowth on your tongue.

yeah right, why trusts dentists on advice for dentistry?

if they are telling you brushing four times a day is A-OK yes you should.
Also, maybe the fact that you keep getting tonsil stones is an indication you should get better oral care advice?

>the mind of a fag to snap a photo of it and then go "I'mma post that on Cred Forums later on today"

knowing what that smells like...

nope

Seems like you need to back up your conjectures with some evidence. You do know we have a vault, right?