ITT things you find fucking stupid and that should not exist

ITT things you find fucking stupid and that should not exist.
I'll start.

>eSports
neets trying to be relevant by playing videogames, because that's the only satisfaction they'll ever get in their pathetic lives.

>inb4 OP

>neets trying to be relevant by playing videogames, because that's the only satisfaction they'll ever get in their pathetic lives.

Dont be salty that they make more money than you playing vidya.

>he thinks I waste time on videogames

lmao

You're just jelly because they can make money other than leeching to their family like you do.

The Internet

Safe spaces

Channel 4 as a "equality and diversity broadcaster"

the BBC world service,RT and voice of america broadcasting state funded propaganda instead of helping their own people

Safe spaces for triggered students

nuclear power and weapons which will be clean in 20 years and then another 20 years

Concorde and all the bullshit that goes with it

Trident

Computerized crap in general especially smart anything

$300 things to stuck up cunts or stick dicks in

Gentrified skyscrapers

Las Vegas,Dubai,The New Builds in sydney,nyc and dubai for the arabs and chinese

Aid for countries in africa which could just use diamonds to build their country

Obsession with tax and excise

The drug trade obviously being cultivated by the state

listen pal, you waste time making threads like this in Cred Forums we all know you are a loser.

Meanwhile these guys are being paid $4000 a month to play starcraft.

Yet you feel superior to them while you mop floors in IHOP.

They dont ask for your approval mate.

so are chess tournaments also stupid?

>>eSports
>neets trying to be relevant by playing videogames, because that's the only satisfaction they'll ever get in their pathetic lives.

These people make so much money and train every day, I wouldn't call them pathetic at all.

Related to OP

>Twitch streamers

You're right Op, watch a video game championship is one of the stupidest things that someone can do, and is one more sign that this generation is a generation of losers. END

Did you not understand what was being said, or you honestly are that shit poor at reading comprehension?

Speed walking

Yeah, watching fat, sweaty men smack each other over a sack of air is so much better.

>the anti-vaccine movement, especially people who refuse to vaccinate their pets
>people who use the word "pedestrian" to mean mediocre or common
>US aid to Israel
>the daily show post-jon stewart
>stand up comedy

I failed english in school

spent too much time at home playing videogames

you do realize that esports players make pretty good money meaning they can get anything they want in their pathetic lives, unlike you... OP

>stand up comedy
Fuck you user

>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>OP

Being big doesn't mean they are fat, not everyone is in your situation. It must be hard to comprehend a well built athlete when all you've got to compare then to its yourself.

Capitalism

Pakistan

Judaism

ISIS (Or Islam entirely)

Complementing: is analogous to the retard who watch gameplays on Youtube. You and this stupid animal are the same thing

Watching fit, sweaty men smack each other over a sack of air.

Yes. Much better now.

its not a matter of the content OP, its just the fact that people actually spend alot of time trying to be the best. its more about hard work paying than the game shit.

The Catholic faith

>Capitalism
Found the retard.

It's 3am

all these faggots pretending they know me and what I do for a living.

>Its not like ispect element is a thing g-g-guise

yeah believe what you want, I don't really give a shit.

Everyone in this thread seems to think Esports players are made of money. You realise that esports games usually die off in a couple of years right? They're gunna be back to flipping burgers in their 30's wondering where and how their career as a "Professional Starcraft player" all went wrong.

honestly I agree with him. Majority of modern comedians are crap.

Thats why you posted a screenshot of your paypal?

I play Pro Baseball for the Tigers and no im not telling you who i am.
Esport player put in more work then un people who play real sports from what ive seen

they already have made more money in their 20s than you will for the next few decades of your life

Also, that 4th highest earner, SumaiL, he's 17. OP is just mad

Youre just jealous they get more pussy than you.

sucks money can't buy you social skills and a girlfriend.

I make 4 millions year playing pro sports XD

Let me correct you there
>I make 4 million dollars a year. You don't

well aside from half of those players on that list already being married literally every single other one aside from sumail and artour has a GF

my penis

kek, OP utterly BTFO

gold diggers don't count.

it's only pathetic when they expect to share a network with ESPN and consider themselves in the same tier as actual athletes

I do, I'd prove it to but I dont need the kind of press that i browse Cred Forums lol

paypal me ten buckies and ill believe u , ,, :)