Found this thing in my girlfriends bedside table, what the hell is it? I'be never seen something like this before...

Found this thing in my girlfriends bedside table, what the hell is it? I'be never seen something like this before. It might be like a shitty grip strength trainer? IDK it was next to a dildo so I think it might be sex related though. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=22f467ec-4bd8-4d5b-acc0-8c21f071795d
fleetfarm.com/detail/supervet-castrator-banding-plier/0000000001080
youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
media-giphy11.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastration
fearing.co.uk/sheep/breeding-rearing/castration-ring-pliers
mr-s-leather.com/TT205/elastrator-kit.html
ted.com/talks/mike_rowe_celebrates_dirty_jobs?language=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck is that?

It's to tie off a dogs tail to make them short

She's going to castrate you

Squeeze handle
Open the prongs
Strectches the rubber band
Insert your sleeping dick
Cuts off blood, turns black and falls off

it's for anus expansion

Wait seriously? That's so sad.

These guys have the right idea. I've only ever seen them used to castrate goats tho.
Better watch your fucking back m9

or alternately it is used to castrate cattle and other livestock. If this is not a joke and your GF really has one, I'd be very afraid, if she does manage to get that on your ballsack, it will likely do irreparable harm before you can get it off.

>She's going to castrate you
this

It looks like someone was intending on stretching a butthole or two. You insert the four pronged side into said anus. Then by squeezing the handle you can stretch the butthole to desired diameter let the fun begins.

she's stretching her asshole for nigger cawk

idk maybe a dilator

castration bander valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=22f467ec-4bd8-4d5b-acc0-8c21f071795d

Sleeve fitting pliers. For wires or, well, whatever needs a sleeve.

Seems she googled castrator and bought the first thing that popped up on amazon. RUN MATE RUN

Pretty soon OP will be posting here pictures of "him" as a sissy with no balls. Can't wait.

Seriously? What the Fuck. Should I confront her about it or just dump her, if it's for cutting off dicks, should I tell the police? IDK WTF.

fleetfarm.com/detail/supervet-castrator-banding-plier/0000000001080
It's a castrator, hide your dick/balls

no Bullshit. Google "band castrator"

Monitoring this thread for keks

Obvious troll is obvious. I bet OP has a goat farm, is that's even his real pic..

>Should I confront her about it or just dump her,
((she)) may have already used it on ((her))self.
that's why you think she's a gril

Knew it

literal plot twist

lol nigger that aint proof

but its enough for us.

It takes awhile, they're annoyed by it at first but they forget about it and when it comes off they don't feel it less pain more humane

there are literally no other pictures of this on the internet, he just posted it in search bar and said I PROVE U WRON HUR HUR HUR

Seriously guys, wtf should I do? Just throw it away, dump her, ask her about it? I'm kinda spooked now. No way am I staying over at hers again.

Does she wear braces? If so I've seen these for putting the rubber banding between braces.

She does not, I'm pretty sure its one of those weird castration bands

Can u take another pic of it with a timestamp thank you.

Here you go big fella. Enjoy them while you got em.

u have no idea what reverse google image searching is do you

she is a fucking psycho .
> fuck her , post nudes and leave that bitch

Here's a timestamp

Didn't put the pic on hurrrr

Oh boi

Oh shit OP, Run for your life (balls) or cock. And if she keeps those in the bedroom drawer, id already question why the fuck would she seriously hold it there?

Run far

That's not for braces.

If dubs. Put one on your nipple. Send pics.i f not do it anyways.

Band your balls. As long as you remove it within about 15 min. there will be no lasting damage.

Why the fuck would she even have this thing? I'm mad scared now that she's used it on someone else before.

I don't get it...

This pic is supposed to be you thinking like this about your gf.

TBH my balls wouldn't even fit, as far as I can stretch it I could maybe get one ball in there.

Text ur gf about these attach a pic or something and post it here, you ahve nothing to lose, except your balls, if you dont ask her.

One ball first then the other. Or just squeeze harder.

She's castrating dildos OP. She has transcended the realm of kink ad entered psychopathy.
You're next.
Run to the hills, don't look back.
>Pic describes this chick

that's a nipple clamp thing

nice

HEEY

Nigga dump her she's gonna fuck you up

I guess that might work, I'd have to really force my balls in though, no way she could do what while i slept. I could probably get my dick in, and absolutely no chance to get dick and balls in.

She either wants to put things inside balloons or cut off your testicles.

Dont be a fucking idiot. I found the EXACT same thing if you scroll up to the eBay post.

TEXT HER DUDE AND POST RESULT HERE U HAVE ONLY YOUR COCK TO LOSE, YOU WONT FEEL UR DICK IN UR SLEEP GETTING FUCKING CUT OFF

Gather all your shit, go home with the castrator. Ask her what it is and if she doesn't give a good answer leave that relationship.

post pic with timestamp or calling it bullshit

b8m8.jpg

Shit OP, get the fuck out of there

kek

Op post pic of dick in that thing

This is probably the most realistic thing to do. And yeah, routing around, found a bag of "castration rings" at the back of the drawer.

Gonna sleep, in the morning gather the castration shit and head home, she won't be home till tomorrow afternoon and I'm looking after her dog this week.

She's gonna roof OP and castrate him. Somebody screencap this

see

if it does actually belong to your girlfriend. (Which we all know is a lie.) It would've been used for putting the rubber band on a ponytail.

>"Wake up, hunny. Guess what."

where did you find it? was it in her bedroom?

If it does indeed belong to your gf and not yourself I strongly suggest you do not spend another night in the same house as her. Infact if she can get into the room you're sleeping in I'd find somewhere else to sleep until that stops being the case. It's likely she has fantasies of castrating a man and considering how the courts favor women in all cases she would get away relatively free with doing it. If you value your testicles, RUN!

Trips of truth have spoken. GTFO OP or ur fukt boi.

ding ding ding!

She will drug you.

Is your girlfriend of Finnish heritage?

youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg

Solid b8 OP got alot of people on board. Your lucky we have some many castration fag on Cred Forums these days they bite pretty quick.

>Op wasnt one if them to start the ppl googling castration device

Prove that it's your girlfriend's room, panty drawer!

Check the dogs tail for hint of dogtail misuse.

Im finnish fuck off.

media-giphy11.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastration

it streches those little rubber o-rings open so you can fit them around things. the only uses i know for it are braces and body modification.

Yeah I've been staying at hers looking after her dog for a week, was just rummaging through her stuff, planning on maybe wearing some of her clothes tbh. Did not expect anything as fucked up as this.

Hahahaha this I like

Can utake pics of her soiled panties or something? Thanks.

ok, this keeps getting weirder. Was it on her nightstand? Along with the rubber bands?

bs, timestamp dog

Shit, does the thing just chop off the dick?
Is that real?

Motherfucking Run OP!

Check her dog's balls... I bet there's a rubber band around them.
that solves it.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Every farmer has a set of them. We use them to make bulls into steers. Open, insert both balls, let go. Balls take a few weeks to die and fall off

Alright fam I'm going to break it down simple.

That will stretch that band around your dick/nuts and then slip off and cut all blood flow

It's nearly unbreakable. You'll hurt yourself/start necrosis before it comes loose. Those bands are about 30-100 pounds of pressure and you'll have no way to get leverage. You'll have to use an extremely sharp knife, you will cut yourself. You'll have about ten minutes before permanent damage starts to set in at best. You'll also be in extreme pain/panic.

Do not confront her, run away. Go somewhere she can't get in and file a restraining order. Fuck your stuff your nuts are more important.

You're probably a troll but better safe than sorry. Be careful brother. Bitches will do this shit.

They are castration pliers. How are all of you retards still guessing at the function?

fearing.co.uk/sheep/breeding-rearing/castration-ring-pliers

op likes lying on the internet for attention

Right, I'm gonna go to sleep since I'm tired as fuck, gonna sort this shit out tomorrow. Just going to dump her and just ignore this whole thing, I don't want to piss her off and have her cut off my balls at some party or some shit.

Thank fuck I found this before anything happened, fucking hell.

Say bye to your balls.

>considering how the courts favor women in all cases she would get away relatively free with doing it

Yes I did, your honor. I got scared he was gonna rape me AGAIN!

op is retreating, faggot confirmed

Dont go to sleep...
Or your balls may never wake up...

It's for BDSM.
>pic related

>"Baby, don't go.. let's play a game."

Is your girlfriend white? this seems like something a crazy white bitch from Florida would do.

This
mr-s-leather.com/TT205/elastrator-kit.html

Here you go OP:
cumtastic.tv/search?q=elastrator

I'll give you $200 if you put a band round your balls and go on cam for 15 minutes.

I'm sure some other guys might chip in.

You almost had it. Next time just leave it a few more minutes or two before you plant the castration seed. When you're the 1st and 4th commenter it's too obvious.

found a picture of OP

It just puts a rubber band on the spermatic cord of each testicle and eventually the lack of blood makes the testicle die out and fall. It has nothing to do with dicks nor it does anything else other than pulling the "O" shaped rubber bands enough so you can fit things inside of them.

op is gonna lose his dick. hahahahahahaha! sleep with one eye open, ya cuck fuck!

kek

seriously?

She already knows you know. Don't turn around. She's standing right behind you.

looks comfy

Tomorrow you will wake up with no balls.

In all honesty, if you're truthful, and afraid. Take the rubber band, swallow it.

oh, so no problem, it just clamps an "O" shaped rubber band around your balls until they fall off.

No even OP and that scared me.

Reminds me of this
ted.com/talks/mike_rowe_celebrates_dirty_jobs?language=en

kill her.

Also: great bait thread

This. Better sleep on your stomach tonight.

OP, just keep an open mind.. maybe you'll like it

seems like a fun and healthy activity

OK, decided to go home, Fuck staying in this house, the dog will be fine, I'm spooked as Fuck.

Bag of castration bands is fucking half empty, what the Fuck.

why you going through her shit anyway?

OP you fucking baby man, why do you come here if you can't stomach your girl's lame kinks, it's not that serious, just having some fun.

Wtf did she use them on rofl

>tfw you take shit home from work just for giggles on Cred Forums

Since you found it next to a dildo, I bet she sticks some bands on her nipples and clit while she plays with her pussy.

just ask her about it op...maybe she'll let you watch. Post the pics here.

>OK, decided to go home,

Slow down OP. This is probably what he has it for.

nipples prob'ly.. or her dog.. or something completely innocent like hair or arts&crafts

probably this...

atomic urethra clipper

Right now I'm just too shaken up for this S&M shit right now. I won't dump her probably, but might talk to her about it.

This is too much, and I hate that I kinda fucking want to try putting it on but fuck that. You've ruined me Cred Forums

you can't tie your hair with those rubber bands. It would be hell to take it off. calling for castration practice for when it's OP's time

lol you put rubber bands on it to put around baby cows nutz say goodbye to them bitch

she's going to take your balls. Like she did with all the others.

I'm off to bed now too, only without the fear of a psycho bitch Caitlyn Jennering me in my sleep.
Godspeed OP, and I kindly ask one of you fags to screencap this and post it tomorrow. I know you won't, but I wanna see if OP gets the Fogel treatment or not.
Pic for your attention

Try it and post pics.

No, too scared about what would happen if i cant get it off.

when she comes home, just lay on your back naked, all her castration gear ready next to you...
candle light and nice smooth music..
such a romantic evening before you two.
you're living the dream, OP.. kudos

Don't fucking do it. You don't have a way to get it off even if you cut it off you'd probably be in pain and panicking and you'd cut yourself. It's not worth it. Just run man.

Legit this op

ill give you 10 bucks to put the band on your dick or 20 for your balls

it's a scrunchie applicator...

i didn't think i'd see you here

for applying scrunchies to one's nutsack with the force of a vice grip

it's a fapping rubber. Put it arround your dick and roll it arround a bit.

Surely OP will deliver...

That's a castration device. We'd use them on young bulls to make steers.

Squeeze the handle and it stretches the rubberband wide enough to go over the testicles, the band rolls off and snaps shut on the van deferens and ball sack. The balls are cut off from circulation, the body repairs the eound while attached so there is no infection and a couple weeks later they fall off.

Yes it hurts them initially, you let them run off into the pasture after doing it. But it is more hygienic than an open wound or surgery. And you can do it in seconds.

OP sure as fuck knows what it is.

Wow great, thank you for telling us.. why didn't anyone realize that's what it was all along !
also, good luck getting those around -bull- testicles, nitwit

bitch this isn't 1080p

That's what it's for, dumb fuck.

Source: castrated bulls on a farm

Also, you castrate a bull when it's still a year old or less after the balls drop. Not some 3 year old stud.

Hair ties

OK I've drank aa bottle of wine and I'm gonna do it. How do I stream me putting the band on my balls?
Is tinychat still a thing?

Kinky.

the dog is ok?

Bro I'm begging you. The sperm count in the west is already at an all time low. We need your jiz to fight the sand niggers. I beg you to reconsider.

I swear to Christ, OP, if you don't fucking deliver.....

Do it faggot.