Took 600mg of Diphenhydramine for my first trip on it about 15 minutes ago. Waiting for effects and taking some dabs

Took 600mg of Diphenhydramine for my first trip on it about 15 minutes ago. Waiting for effects and taking some dabs.
>General Drug Thread
Whats Cred Forums smoking/dabbing/tripping/tweaking/whatever on?

Try not to notice the spiders

How often do you delve?

Do you actually like it?

just get some fucking acid, taking this shit is no trip. It's hours full of feeling like tired shit and having paranoid delusions. Literally the dumbest shit.

I've been abusing this shit since about 2013. I used to get zzzquil and just down an entire bottle at night, and then never go to bed. I started having convulsions and was losing every bit of my short-term memory (forgetting what I was saying halfway through a sentence).

I switched to gelcaps and haven't had those symptoms since. I take about 300mg a night now.

Thing is, I don't even like how it makes me feel. I just need to NOT feel the way I always do.

I wish I had easier access to opiates.

>Be me, poor fag that spends all his money on dope.
>With a few sluts last night
>Asked me for a bowl
>Lightbulb.jpg
>Pick the smallest bowl I have
>10 bucks per bowl
>came to their house with $0
>left with $130

Can confirm, I have hideous, fast-onset panic attacks about stupid shit when I take a huge amount. Like tiny bursts of pure uncut anxiety that last about 3 seconds but with the intensity of a heart attack.

This shit is not fun to abuse, please don't make a habit of it.

DXM (zzzquil and robo gelcaps) is a very different drug and psychoactive compared to the effects of DPH (benadryl)

Abuse it long enough, and your dick also stops working entirely. Whenever I take a huge amount, I can't get an erection for about 24 hours afterward.

Just stay with smoking weed...

>Diphenhydramine

mah nigga

even though they were grills, that's not okay bro

but if they're stupid enough not to see the scam, I guess it's not that cruel afterall

kudos

I haven't tried this before but I like to hallucinate. I like heavy doses of everything
I've taken enough acid that if I wanna trip and see some shit I need like 3-400 mic and I'm broke right now. I wanted to trip

OP on phone now btw

fuck acid, get some shrooms instead
go with nature

just give your self a break lol what the fuck

>sparkling grapefruit

What do you have against acid? If you can get real shit there is nothing at all like it. I call it bliss, not acid. :)

9mm

>It's hours full of feeling like tired shit and having paranoid delusions
so, a normal day?

you're taking 600mg of generic tylenol pm or enough generic tylenol to equal 600mg of Diphenhydramine? Because if it's the former, enjoy your nap, if it's the latter, you need to get to the ER before the liver failure begins.

He's not taking any tylenol you fucking goober. He's taking diphenhydramine

why can't you take acid and go into a nature scene?

San Pedro is pretty fun too, I had a heavenly trip of 18.5 inches saturday

lol exactly

Had to quit smoking weed, smoked everyday for about 10 years and miss it like hell. Can't get ahold of anything else similar in feeling (benzos, painkillers etc.) Found kratom recently and I love it, but the high lasts literally like 10 minutes. Just ate ~10gs of thai maeng da waiting for it to hit me. Oh how I wish I had some good pills instead of this horrible tasting kratom haha

Today is my only day off for almost 2 weeks, couldn't pass it up.

Im guessing you arent American?

:)

Try some Etizolam bro, can get on clearnet

Enjoy the spiders.
My drug is alcohol.

I actually am. Just don't know the right people I suppose haha

Never heard of it. I'll have to look into that...

Go with DXM jesus i remember being 15 but DPH is the worst.

any nootropic heads here? i just ordered 3g of noopept, studying my ass of right now, it hurts to live

Currently on a drunk, small point of EPH to stay awake.

>e-tizzy
its a benzo

Ya it's a research chemical, extremely similar in molecular structure to a benzo and the same effects. I don't take it to get high because it helps my anxiety but taking 5mg will have you feelin good. Just gotta be careful of redosing.

New noonaut. Currently trying oxiracetam, utterly amazed with the results.

So much more space in my head. Managing stuff has become fun and extremely satisfying!

I take 1000mg of tylenol, multiple times a day. Fuck your ER.

Gonna do some 4AcO-DMT while camping this weekend.

currently doing the caffeine l-theanine stack and it helps to not be so jittery in the morning. I do need something to help me study/focus. Can't get my hands on addy/vyanse etc atm so I've been looking into nootropics.

how much do you take? any side effects?

Get on the clonazolam level faggot.

Do you even ruin your life?

Anyone on this thread take 4AcO-DMT? I'm gonna 20mgs every 4-5 hours while camping.

it can cause chronic effects, so you may not notice the problems associated with abuse till years later

i used 2400mg/day of piracetam during a month last year, didnt noticed much, just felt a little bit better, guess that intelligence gains tend to be more subtle, i have hope on noopept because i am a poorfag
amphetamines and stimulants will boost your attention, but not your intelligence(abstraction power, raw learning and processing power, etc)

HOW DO YOU HAVE GUNS! WHO ALLOWED YOU TO HAVE GUNS!

oh wait its Murica.

>but not your intelligence
what will boost intelligence?

Looking for a vendor now. I can see a weekend I won't remember full of regrettable decisions in my future haha

Update: room is wavy, think I'm starting to hear stuff that isn't there (don't know, not checking)
>no spiders yet
>everything I've read about this says spiders, I wanna see some spiders

Wait, nighttime sleep aid can make you trip? And that can be bought without a script?????

noopept(what it seems to be the best so far), piracetam, fish oil(what will build your brain), aniracetam, studying and trying to abstract and understand. Are just little things, racetams are the hope, but yes, its not usual, intelligence boosting is not very known, i guess noopept will do it, but taking it for like 4 years or so, then i might get from 130iq to 150iq

Its the same shadow spiders and people you see from staying up for days.

32, 50 mg capsules was $4 at Walmart, its Benadryl dude

600mg thrice a day (so 1800), supplemented with 250mg twice (500mg)

Don't they limit benadryl in the states?

I've only ever been awake for 72 consecutive hours before, didn't see spiders just lots of auditory hallucinations

Any chance of it killing you?

dont drink alcohol with etiz, it will truly get you fucked up

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

I don't know but I don't think so, there's OTC benadryl for kids so I doubt it. Maybe if you tried to buy like 30 things of it at once

true that nigga

You have been visited by Trips Fairy! A rare treat. Please enjoy this token for your impressive roll! Congratulations, user.

You'll be fine OP, have fun bro.

find some weird shit to jack off too

your welcome

Sure if you take 1500mg+

It's not a happy colorful LSD trip though.

It's a deleriant. You have a horrible body high and talk to shit that's not there for 4 hours and then have a shitty hangover. Also it's horrible on your body.

i got some dilaudid, i want to shoot them but i've never shot before.

can anyone help a Cred Forumsrother out?

they're 2mg pills and i have about 10

So not worth it? I've never tripped before and don't want to do anything illegal. If I can legally buy this with having a doctor write me a script is it worth it?

If you haven't done anything that will make you hallucinate this is probably not for you

Drink water. Your dick is going to feel shriveled, it's normal. Don't look at moles on your body, they look like ticks when you're tripping, same for your own body hair, you'll think there is lice in it.

I'm just smoking. Did enough drylin back in the day. Car seats coming out of ceilings and people materializing out of coats ain't my thing anymore.

>Car seats coming out of ceilings and people materializing out of coats ain't my thing anymore.
this sounds like a good time

Not at all. You know those dreams where everything that can go wrong does go wrong and when you wake up its the biggest relief? That's what all of my trips were like on it. After about the 5th or 6th try I stopped doing it.

I'm avid recreational drug user don't worry, I keep a water bottle with me
All of those things you described sound awesome tko be honest.
I've never had a bad trip on anything, I can differentiate between reality and the drugs

you wont be able to with this lol

I can

Whatever you do do not mix racetams and diphenhydramine. Racetams will cancel the amnesic properties of the DPH and you will remember your whole trip granting you PTSD.
Its known as the nightmare mix

I've only ever done at most 750mg but I've done it multiple times. To me it was always like being in a dream with severe motion discomfort. The drug is perfectly described as a deliriant. I think you picked the perfect dosage. Have fun

Also I never had any problems with spiders as long as you don't stare at them or look for them

I take these to sleep, on 20 pills a night thanks to tolerance build up, what a shitty fucking drug. Drys your mouth out and just makes you feel like shit. Really gotta get off that crap. Why anybody would take those for a "trip" is beyond me. /blog

Also also that was my first hallucinogen and it was great

If your a big opiate addict I'd try 6mg if not do 4mg you'll be fine

Crush into fine fine powder, dump into spoon, add maybe 30 to 40 mll of water from a 29gauge 1/2 cc and either long tip or shorter needle

Use either a to other pick it u can just use the black plunger of needle stir well for a min or 2

Then cook for 30 sec or so by putting a lighter to the bottom

Place tiny little piece if cotton, place needle tip in cotton and ugh bada big ah bada boom

>>Tl;Dr Don't do drugs

Have fun having a hard time pissing. Do it enough and you'll enjoy the fun experience of being catheterized.

anymore pictures like this?

>Zzzquil
>Dxm
Hoo boy!

this

i dont know why i ever fucked wit dph and dxm

theyre both so bad for you

just get some lsd and never look back

user here isnt lying. I take sleeping pills. 150mg and it dries my mouth out within 30 minutes

you made a mistake. you're going to feel like shit. it's not a trip.