youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
youtube.com/watch?v=88M9-rBXubA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it lonely?

Is there a God?

149 here

160 reporting in

How old are you?

Anything over 140 is flirting with the Autism!

140 here!

I struggled to make friends my whole entire life. I met my best friend in pre-school which is probably the luckiest thing that's ever happened to me. I was able to relate to him through conversation in a way I could never do with anyone my age.

how high is your IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

I do not have autism and am completely socially normal. I had many "friends" in high school that I would go to parties and hang out with, but only had a true best friend that I could be myself with. It is kind of ironic because my other friend who I could consider another best friend was pretty stupid, but talking to him made me feel normal as well.

Why so stupid?

Do you realize only idiots with deficient egos boast about their IQ?

kys snownigger.

134 here....

The first sentence will contradict most of my posts, unless you understand what i'm talking about.

I had my IQ tested in elementary school and was placed in GATE ever since then

How long is your erect penis?
How depressed are you?
Do you honestly think you can give a more interesting answer than Cleverbot?

I believe my penis is 5 inches erect, I'm not depressed and I do not know what cleverbot is.

And I didn't want to make this thread to boast my IQ but to just see if anyone was interested in what my daily or academic life is like. I know there are people smarter than me out there and I have never bullied anyone for being dumber than I am. My whole life I always thought everything was easy for everyone because a lot of stuff was for me.

I mean is it lonely up on your pedestal?

Yes

Those are the most uninteresting answers possible.
Cleverbot's like Omegle, except you're chatting with a half-functional AI made to emulate human conversation.
What's your libido like? The super smart people from my town were all satyrs and nymphs.

How is it?

Can you answer the question? Or are you that fucking stupid? I asked you a fucking question you deficient moron.

You might have a high IQ, so do alot of homeless people and busdrivers, enjoy the ride mofo.

Lrn2follow directions, snow nigger.

Your question was the most interesting one asked so far. I have a very high libido and jerk off a lot. I lost my virginity to a girl I wish I hadn't, but other than that I don't have a lot of sexual encounters because I'd rather form a relationship first instead of having casual sex. I have heard of other people with high IQs being very sexually active though.

I think mine is like 115-120.

Wouldnt know for sure but I'd be curious to find out

I've never been good at following directions.

You're pretty pathetic, making a thread about it.

I'm sorry

Do you, or have you drank or done any other drugs? If so, do you enjoy them/what do you enjoy?

Fucking fags. My IQ are the last three diggits of this post. What are yours? Roll to find out!

I've never done drugs because I was cognizant of myself having an addictive personality at a young age.

I have an IQ of 161 so clearly I am the smartest and everyone else in this thread is a faggot

How is it?

>I have a very high libido and jerk off a lot
>I have heard of other people with high IQs being very sexually active though
sick, I'll definitely be trawling ncbi tonight for some explanation of why that pattern exists then
What's your biggest vice that you battle with on the day-to-day? Like maybe your biggest vice overall is that you're self-destructive when drunk, but you don't drink daily so we're not looking at that. I mean the biggest one that is a factor in every single day. For me it's my habitual fidgetting based on my skeletal imperfections. I often straighten up because I have scoliosis, and I have an imperceptibly crooked jaw so I wiggle it about a lot, and my fingers are ugly and bony to me, so I twiddle and crack them a lot. I can tell that people can sense unease from these habits since I'm constantly doing them, and I think they think I'm less capable or manly because of them.

Did you do well in school?

My biggest challenge in day to day is having the motivation to do tasks that I view as menial or doing things that I have no interest in doing. I didn't do well in high school up until junior and senior year because I was able to take classes I had an interest in. I always got As in any science class I took except for chemistry. I would do exceptionally well in English and got about a C average in other classes. It was hard for me to try in any class where I didn't like the teacher or didn't find the information interesting.

*was unable

One of the positives in life is that I'm always able to find a easy way to do things because I've always been lazy and that is how I was able to pass classes in high school I had no interest in. Classmates used to tell me I'd be a great teacher because of that but i'm still undecided on what to do for a career.

Not sure why but this post makes me think of this -
youtube.com/watch?v=88M9-rBXubA

I'm sorry

Are ya ? ...well...ok then.

>148

If you had anything remotely close to that you wouldn't have posted that wigged pantyhose-wearing faggot.

I downloaded twice to stoop to your retarded level maybe you'll understand this way.

Are you me?

I put no thought into the picture.

Maybe.

You think yer better than OP ?

I am you but better faster stronger more gay more better

I have a small IQ of 1,000,000 and the best temperament, so fuck off faggot

What are you like? I'd like to know.

I'm the same way, and I ditched bad classes sometimes by claiming I had a headache. Having to sit on the sidelines while other students had fun and educational dialogue with the teacher about US History was stressful as fuck. Doing better now that I'm pretty much exclusively studying biology and biology accessories, I dreaded uni before I got here.
What do you think of war? Specifically your capacity to just let loose and tear into the guys on the other side and sleep soundly afterwards.

how did you get that score measured?
ex: stanford binet scale

You remind me a bit of myself user..

I bounced between majors in college and did well in each - always better in classes I was interested in though. Freshman year started as a double major in psych / phil and graduated with an EE instead (4 changes of major between). Pretty much cruised through life so far.

Feels good.

168 reporting in. Also autism as fuck.

So...
>Being smart
>Giving a shit about the IQ
pick one

I think war is fought to cover up other things going on. I view it like ebola or the swine flu. It is something people do so they can just make the masses forget about stuff that actually matters.

mfw i only have 132 IQ

feels bad man

I have no idea. My parents never told me my IQ until I was a sophomore in high school. I do remember taking a test in about second grade and was placed in GATE ever since then. My parents only told me my IQ because they wanted to use it as a guilt trip to get me to have better grades. They thought that if I knew of the potential I had that I would do better in school but it never worked.

*My parents never told me my IQ until I was a sophomore in high school, but I do remember taking a test in about second grade and after that I was placed in GATE.

What do you want to know?

There isn't anything to feel bad about. Most people I knew in high school who I thought had a IQ of 130+ were immense assholes to anyone who they deemed not smart enough. It is good to know that you understand there are people smarter than you, but you shouldn't feel ashamed of being smart. I'd much rather have you as a friend since you're humble then have a friend who is mean to others because they have a high iq.

Your common interests and habits. If you are like me then maybe we have the same interests. I've always enjoyed sports and music. Do you?

What is it like?

>Hey guise I'm IQ 148
>Posts on Cred Forums

potential wasted

Question though: What were the Nazi's looking for in Antarctica?

I'm sorry I don't live up to your expectations. I don't know what they were looking for in Antarctica and I never knew that they even went there.

17 years old. Iq of 152. I'm not even smary though. I personally think it was a fluke.

Who will win the American election?
Why do men have nipples?

I always knew I was smart but assumed everyone else was too.

Guys have nipples because of everyone starts off as a women. I think Clinton will win the election.

162 coming in through the window

This is all questions I have for now. Carry on then.

But in all honesty. I don't think an IQ number says much about the people we are. I'm not sure what I IQ is (possibly 120-135). The people who create these so called IQ tests must then have absolute perfect IQ's

I think an IQ is a good way to judge someone's mental sharpness. I've met many hard working people who have average IQs that did better in many things that I should have done better in (on paper). I'm the worst of the combination and I'm a very lazy person with a high IQ. It all depends on that persons motivation and determination to do something.

IQ means nothing, just like a degree means nothing.

What value do you produce on an average day? That's what matters. What are you worth to society, nigger?

refer to this post

I agree with what you said op. I have to go now.

Live long and prosper. And put your IQ to good use.

I think the thread is gonna die soon. It was fun talking to you guys and answering your questions. I'll stay until it officially dies though.