So Cred Forums, any of you guys got experience with white guys dating black girls?

So Cred Forums, any of you guys got experience with white guys dating black girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSN0923528620100309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, one of my friends only dates black chicks.

They really like unexpected butt stuff. They also like Michael Strahan, but you already got that going for you

he expierenced a lot of aids

Yeah, maybe. Funny thing is that black chicks have a weakness for blonde guys with blue eyes. Maybe deep inside they want their babies to be less niggery. Or at least, to have a father.

Michael who?

Also I got the jungle fever for this coworker of mine who was adopted and raised by a white family. What do?

Married one. She likes racist jokes and says she loves my white cock during sex. Not my cock, my white cock.

I dated a black chick for 3 years, but the one i dated acted very normal she wasnt some hoodrat. Her parents were both very successful and educated. She loved me like crazy, best head i ever had.

i dumped her though. i miss her a lot sometimes, but man i just couldnt picture myself marrying her im not sure why.

my dick isnt that big though and she dated blakc guys before me. some black chicks just like white dudes i guess

or they want to destroy the white breed

That chick is fucking hot. I'd berry my dick in her.

hot. pics?

I do

Wanted me to call her nigger while I fucked her.

Sure, Nothing revealing (that ass is mine) but here's a normal one of us with a shitty edit job to hide our faces.

We're on a balcony on the beach. I nailed her there at least 3 times.

I'm almost 90% sure my wife wants that too. Just haven't felt like doing it though.

Seriously, a high percentage of black women have herpes. A very high percentage.

I myself have dated black girls. They all give amazing head and were a lot of fun just make sure you find a smart one

Dated three. All world class cock suckers and they love taking dick. Some the best balls deep nut busting sex was with a nigress. White Girls just haven't even came close. Latinas as almost up there. If it wasn't for their bullshit feels after sex then I'd exclusively fuck black women

So do I. Well, cold sores are herpes.

Bullshit. I just got my Medical degree and hands down whites girls have many more cases of Herpes, Cold Sores and the like. Stop spreading propaganda.

And I'm white, FAGGOT

How do I find these Ebony beauties?

I tried and she stood me up to get her hair braided

White friend in my extended circle has been dating a black woman for years. She's pretty great. I think she's pretty attractive, too. I'm glad it's worked out for them.

Get on Okcupid or POF. From my experience on both black girls are throwing themselves at the white meat.

48% of black women have herpes says the CDC.

I have dated 3 women in my life so far and 2 were black (other was Arab). Current gf is black and we've dated for nearly 3 years with no complaints. I've heard white men with black women is a recipe for success and so far that's been right in my experience but I guess my anecdote doesn't make it true.

Best changes just go to any major city, New York, SF/LA, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta.

There are blacks in small hick towns and it'll be like 1 or 2 but they would just literally be country as white in a black body.

Oral or Genital?

Minnesota?

Not the Twin Citites tho

Genital!

And what about the other 52%?

Plus I can easily not fuck a chick for a week while they clear up

48% of black women have herpes says the CDC.

Racist propaganda. So far as in my first 2 years as a MD complete opposite. The CDC has been caught multiple times making up stuff when it comes to blacks. Myself and my colleagues are actually tired of it.

They also willing gave new born blacks the MMRI vaccine when they knew it specifically had over a 300% chance of giving them brain/mental problems but they allowed it for over 10 years.

Any article they directly puts whites vs blacks is racist scam propaganda. They are 100s of races here in America but they always put white vs black.

none of these faggots will get this but I literally laugh out loud

>Best changes just go to any major city, New York, SF/LA, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta.

Especially Atlanta. Met my wife there and nailed plenty of black chicks before her. All of them from the preppiest, would be a token in a chick flick to your typical Shaniqua all want to try a white guy there.

> I've heard white men with black women is a recipe for success

The most caring and appreciative women i have been with have been black. They're fucking great in bed too. They do have a high sex drive though so be ready.

Been dating a black girl for 15 months. Really dope shes nasty in bed and has a phat ass

Bro, the black guy dick thing is mostly myth. It's called the American average for a reason, not the "White" average.

didn't think niggettes would go for doughy white nerds

all hood rats with profiles saying

I AINT ~*fuckin*~ wit NO LYIN A$$ NIGGAS

I gotz 3 lil angels n dey my whole world! I need a real a$$ nigga who gonna provide 4 us!

If that's what you want, they go get it. There is a black girl even for the doughy white nerd white boy.

Sort the profiles for ones with college educations. Lots of 25-35, no kid having black women on there who actually want to make something of themselves and Tyrone on the couch selling weed aint what she wants.

Then she just needs a proper white dick, since shes been properly raised.

Can confirm. I live in Houston, and been with a few. Black chicks are all about white guys now. They've also debunked the myth about bbc. I'm not hung, but by no means small and they love it. Especially the fire crotch :3 A good looking ginger is worth more to a nigress than a weave and manicure

This is mostly true the difference in average isn't even close to an inch.

I went to jobcorps and saw all kinds of D's in the bathrooms/in our dorm room. Tons of blacks there and didn't see any huge peens.

Only person there that had a big dick was my buddy who was Irish and partially Jewish. He whipped that fucker out and helicoptered it every time he was drunk.

>betraying your own race for niggers
Oil drillers and coal burners deserve to be shot

i dated a black chick. she was a painter. smoked a lot of weed. was really cool. in fact, is was just like dating any other chick. go figure...

is was just like dating any other chick. go figure...

Who would've thought right? Some people are brainwashed fags.

tfw ur so much of a loser the only thing u can be proud of is ur skin color man the amount of betas here is amazing good luck finding love cuck

so how do you guys approach black girls?

I figure most of us are shy white dudes with no game. How do you break into that whole culture without being completely overmatched and intimidated?

ur overthinking it black girls are the same as white girls

This.

Never forget that dick sizes used in these "studies" are self reported. Blacks claiming to have "big dicks" are like whites who own food super duties (over compensation).

Anyway op, I'm a white guy who dated a black girl.

Here's my story/advice.

This trumps all
>offended by thr word nigger or anything else
Leave
>is okay with un-PC language
Follow the guide:

>if she has a father
What's her father like?
>he's a nigga, bang bang skeet skeet.
Act like a nigga
>he's a black guy, has a job.
Act like yourself.

>if she has an absent father
More common
>if her father left
Get out of there
>if her father died
Why?
>gang or nigga moment
Leave now
>natural causes
What's her mother like?
>typical nigga
Leave
>white woman who made mistakes
Ehhhh.... your call.

I'll put it this way. If I was into a niggress and her dad was like Ben carson, or just a reasonable guy with a real job, I'd try it out and test the waters.

A stable, loving, non-incesteous relationship with a father is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT thing in a stable child; regardless of race or gender.

Blacks aren't shit because they're poor
Blacks are shit because they are shit fathers and HAD shit fathers.

Lastly.
>black mom, white dad, middle class
No problems. Almost the same (but dumber nd stronger probably) than the average white girl.

Hope that helped OP.

ur overthinking it black girls are the same as white girls

Right! lol, these guys on here. BUT there is a difference with some.

Some do have self esteem issues because of obvious reasons and have a subconscious desire to do what white men say. So use it to your advantages especially with the average black girl, may boost his confidence a little.

1. Don't try to be black, be white.

2. All women like to be "teased" in a joking way but with black girls steer clear of joking about their hair(Could be a touchy subject could not be)

3. Don't bring up race but don't avoid it at all costs like a puss.

I've only dated 1 1/2 black girls but I also picked this stuff up from living around a bunch of them and cringing at dumb white dudes trying to hit on them.

You're an idiot. Racist propaganda.

Everything you mentioned is valid for any race who father wasn't there etc.

There are more black men that have died in wars or by medical reasons, than just straight up didn't want to take care of their child.

You sound very uneducated. I'm white and even I know this.

so don't be a wigger...got it

where do you typically meet black girls? I'm in my mid-20s, out of school, young professional yadda yadda yadda. Meeting women is tough in general at this age, but black women is even tougher :/

I know a single black girl coworker. Should I ask her out?

In these digital times, OKCupid and maybe POF. POF has a lot of whores on it.

You should most definitely have a good time with OKCupid.

Thanks for not reading my post I did say
>regardless of race and gender

And also, you're fucking wrong.
Many, MANY more black fathers have chose to leave their kids than have died via untimely instances, but (if you read my posts, retard) I said what to do in case of dead dad.

But look up the fucking statistics you retard
>bwah, you sound uneducated
Yeah because I didn'tgo to a liberal arts college that teaches you fake stuff. I lived a real life and had real experiences.

There are no systems of racism.

Take your white guilt elsewhere, a nigga would kill you for being weak.

Fathers are far more important than mothers, and black fathers are few in far between in inner city america. it's considered socially deplorable and economically bad.

>single mothers make more welfare
>fathers with kids are riddeculed in black inner city culture.

I LIVED this shit. I lived in fucking queens, I was the token white guy. Any nigga would agree with me, point fucking blank.

Everyone needs a dad, and until inner city black culture changes, it's not "cool" to be a black dad.

Again, op. If she has a dad, go for it, of not, drop her.

In cities that have high black populations kek.

Pretty much none where I live now, kind of sucks but I like other races too so it's whatever.

If you're white in a black area you will stick out so much that black girls that either like white guys or at least want to try dating white guys will notice you immediately. You'll practically have a monopoly on their attention.

This might be your best option. If you're not living around a ton of them and you're not friends with any black people.

YEAH, I had a child with this black chick pic relAted. There is always going to be a breaking point to both people when they start becoming racist against each other. Idk why, I guess it's just programmed into us that way.

Sex was nice, we didn't really have anything in common besides a child and i bought her weed n shit. She ended up beating the shit out of me with a plunger. Yeah dem girls get violent.

God I want a black GF now

My Gf is black and we have a kid on the way. AMA

Pic related

man I have a long cock, but it's kinda thin...I'm lacking in the girth department. will black girls care?

I try to make up for it by eating ass and pussy well

How are the in-laws?

She ended up beating the shit out of me with a plunger.

Ouch!

Ugh. Her mom is insanely obnoxious. Grabs her gun for any little noise and yells non stop. Typical black person

Dad is non existent. Jesus it's such a cliche

you mean 'get her hair did'

I have a black coworker 3 years younger than me, adopted by a white family and with skin similar to your wife's.

She's single, should I ask her out?

Awesome, congratulations.

>A good looking ginger is worth more to a nigress than a weave and manicure
now that is saying a lot

>The most caring and appreciative women i have been with have been black. They're fucking great in bed too. They do have a high sex drive though so be ready.

Can't agree more. My gf and I still have sex nearly every day even after 3 years. And yeah she attentive and awesome. Plus if you're lucky you might get a mother in law or a grandmother who makes bitchin' soul food.

Also to add, black women are also incredibly open to experimenting in bed.

Yeah man, shit was bananas. She was molested by her dad when she was a kid (in fact. Every single black girl i have been with has some sort of issues with there fucking father) but he came by sometimes and we got along really well. Her mom alwayssss complains about shit, but she was a decent lady, just struggling.

But when them black girls get mad at you, they let you know haha.

thats what you get for clogging the toilet

Told this story before so maybe I'll copypasta it.

>be me, 20 some year old college student
>straight white male (so college shit hates me)
>in library with 8/10 black chick
>at the far end; no ones around us
>we're getting books of political figures for class
>Im wearing my trump hat
>she whispers "you're such a racist."
>here we go.....
>insert arguments
>I start winning because trump isn't racist and shit, and it's not hard to prove he isn't
>she's mad
>we're yell-whispering
>I'm demolishing her view; i've practiced this debate with others and she's used to safe spaces
>she goes to kick me in the dick
>her shoe flies off and I stop her leg.
>we freeze because the shoe sound was loud
>her naked foot is on my dick (through my pants)
>she squirms
>I'm a grower, not a show-er
>full 8.5" erection now
>she looks at me while I'm holding her foot to my dick.
>she starts rubbing it.
>evenmoarerect.exe
>she grabs me while I let go of her leg.
>she says "please fuck me. Dominate me!"
>I'm laughing. I can't even pretend to hold back.
>she shakes me "seriously, dominate me like a white man should. MAKE ME YOUR SLAVE! I want your white supremacy inside me!"
>strangest boner I've ever had.
>just then I look over her shoulder
>it's her 3 black girlfriends
>I see them and lock eyes (I'm still smirking like a mad man) and she doesn't know yet.
>fat one goes "mmhm. I'd stop you, but Imma let chu git on dat dick b4 I try."
>her black face goes beet (beat) red.
>she slowly turns to all her friends
>she just begged to be my slave
>I tell her I'm taken and would, but I can't.

I love my gf but if I were single I'd fuck her like that.

She barely talks to me but the other day she asked me for a hug and shit. She's been trying to talk to me but I still don't want to.

My fetish IS domination, but I'm also very loyal.

If you come to Cred Forums and read this, I'm sorry.

>Also to add, black women are also incredibly open to experimenting in bed.

That's the truth. Mine loves being tied up, me being rough with her, and making her say all sorts of kinky shit. Plus she loves being spanked. I started making her count them out recently and she was soaking wet.

> all black women

much stereotype. so brag.

I asked mine out and we went out, she was super classy and we started dating. Had she of chimped out at all or anything like that I wouldn't have kept dating her. The baby was kind of an agreement so it wasn't a surprise. We both took IQ tests and scored 125-130 so she's also smart and that had a lot to do with it.

She cops an attitude sometimes that I haven't experienced with other girls of different races, but it's not a huge deal.
And the sex is amazing. I got her young so she didn't have any kids and had only been with 4 other guys, so I lucked out on that

9/10 would date again

Count them out?

Nice I'm gonna try that

Count out the number of times i smack her ass

Bottom was meant for top not middle

We both took IQ tests and scored 125-130 so she's also smart and that had a lot to do with it.

WTF... you couldn't tell she was intelligent just by talking to her? How demoralizing. IF a woman pull that crap with me that would be the last time we see each other.

I get hit on by black girls often, and have even banged a few, they tend to get possessive as fuck and seem inclined towards violence when they don't get their way.

I've dated black chicks. Also my wife, she's abc, likes black chicks and do we as a couple have 'dated' black chicks.

One thing that always bothered me was that even the ones with the best upbringing - suburbs, private schools, etc - all had a chip on their shoulder, and they also all had some ghetto in them.

We basically just wanted a white/Asian chick in a black woman's body, I think. But that doesn't exist.

This was recent. We've been together for almost a year so if I didn't think she was smart I wouldn't have continued a relationship.

But dealing with numbers and proof was just the best way to convey her intelligence while sitting on my phone talking to anons on Cred Forums

>Racist propaganda

statistics are racist, anything that goes against my baseless emotional opinions is racist

literally. kill. yourself. faggot

all had a chip on their shoulder,

Most would, like at what they deal with. I know I would if I had to deal with the same.

proof was just the best way to convey her intelligence while sitting on my phone talking to anons on Cred Forums

But it's not actually proof. None of us can see this IQ test nor care.

It more less seems like you may be some what ashamed for whatever reason so had to over compensate by saying that.

If I was a ritzy white gentleman and had to spend a lot of time alongside stupid redneck hicks growing up, I'd become bitter as well.

I have. They have stinky pussies and don't stay wet long enough. Asian is definitely better.

Black girls do move better during sex though.

Yeah, because I care about conveying the results of an IQ to some strangers.

Anything else to comment? You seem a little nitpicky tonight

Asian is definitely better. Ahh no..

Most go asian because their small and petite like like girls. Other than that, most asians have sanitary issues.

Most white chicks like to play stupid games. But black girls will straight up tell they want to fuck. I had one beg me every day when I was in the 10th grade. She had a perfect ass and dd tits. I gave in and fucked her a couple times one day. Good pussy. Fertile though. She got pregnant and had a kid by me without telling me. Had another guys name on the birth certificate. Ended up costing me $36,000. And I never met the kid. Yet.

This other one was working where I had to do some community service. She fly out told me she wanted to fuck and she was 47 with 50 pounds each boobs. My 22 year old dick could not resist. She fucked well enough but she couldn't suck a dick to save her life. I never fucked any other negro women. Just a couple sisters and 3 cousins.

Not the person you were talking to but imagine if this happened.

>if you fuck a blonde theres a 40% chance of having a retarded or disabled kid.
>but there's a blonde you like
>ficing her reduces your chance of retarded or diSable kid to less than 1%
Hmmmm m what would you pick if you were GOING to have a kid, no excuses.

Yeah fucking blacks means youll either end up with a potato, alimony, or regret.

Fucking a white is the same but with almost 0% chance of potato and an actual chance of "stable marriage"

>>I never fucked any other negro women. Just a couple sisters and 3 cousins.

Okay you almost had me till that last part. LOL

The cousins were like 5th or 3rd cousins. They had never been to a family reunion of mine. So I didn't know until I researched my ancestry a little.

I don't get it.

That's hawt

Don't him, he was trying to be smart. Failed in a epic. way.

Thought so.

Especially since I'd assume mullatos are LESS likely to potato because of more varied genetics.

They are just as much destroyed. Your logic sucks.

Careful, the'll steal your heart.

Older black girls are the best option. I dated this one security guard who was 38 years old, nice body, and she had big ol' milk dud titties bro. She tooke care of me, helped me out when i needed it, supported me, and no arguements. She had all her shit in order and still enjoyed going out to bars and clubs and dressing up.

I miss you, Angel...

LESS likely to potato because of more varied genetics.

Yes you are correct. Pretty much when the black races starts going infertile you know the humanity is fucked.

Right now world wide, whites (most of us) are in a negative birth decline. Meaning more are dying than being born.

And those being born due to women have later term births are born with genetic issues and many are severe.

If you are interested you can read about this and more on pubmed and other related websites.

That's what happens in a country where black parents have to explain to their kids that cops and others will treat them worse just because of their skin color and where black culture glorifies thuggery as a response to a system they see as against them from birth.

Yeah, don't do it.

Just broke up with my whack job ex because she had a miscarriage (unplanned preggo) and wanted me to knock her up again a day after the miscarriage. Told her no and we broke up because I was "unsupportive".

Stick with your own race

no chance if not the cities

Damn, she's got a nice smile.

I'm a sucker for chicks with white teeth.

Not even Cloudtown or some place like Eden Prarie or Minnetonka?

Lowest Divorce Rates.