What are b/ thoughts about cheating in a relationship?

What are b/ thoughts about cheating in a relationship?

As opposed to cheating out of a relationship?

Get out you cuck

don be a cunt :)

don't do it
if you want to fuck someone else, leave your partner, if you don't want that, don't fuck someone else

it's not cheating if it's open. otherwise, it'll get back to you eventually, one way or another.

If neither partner gives a fuck about the other or whether they're faithful, then whatever, you do you. Otherwise don't be a cunt.

do it, you're supposed to go around making bitches cum

it's not like i'm goin to do it, just wanna know what Cred Forums think, also does some want to share with us an story or something??

If your thinking about it, leave the relationship. Cheating ruins lives. People who take pride in cheating are pieces of shit. Recently got divorced after wife cheated, I threw her out got the house. Share custody of kids but my older one doesn't want anything to do with my ex. Just be honest with your partner and have open communication.

As opposed to cheating in sports or other events

What if it's a new marriage and he just wants other ass? Seems kinda shitty to get married and then divorced within half a year. Then again seems really shitty to be cheating in a marriage.... lol

It's alright to cheat in most aspects of life, but in a relationship? Fuck that. Not only will it be shit for your partner when they find out, it may also screw you over in the future.

Cheating is normal apparently nowadays. Well at least for the younger people.

Do it if is not with someone who is friends with your girlfriend. You don't want her to be humiliated. Go outside your circle

I think other girls are hot all the time but i never think about cheating which is perfectly, you can't think your girl is the only attractive girl in the world because then your lying to yourself

It's ok to be sexually attracted to other girls, just don't actually fuck them. That's what your girl is there to do, to please you.

just started getting into the college partying scene and play a sport for my college- girls everywhere. I want out of the relationship but god damn she's such a great person. I'll feel like shit if I break up with her, I'll feel like shit when it's time to settle down and think back about how great of a girlfriend she was. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Anyone who cheats is a degenerate piece of shit

I can't even count how many people I know, killed themselves because they got cheated on.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT DUMP THEM FIRST

realize monogamy doesn't work for you and seek a poly life style .

ALL THE SEX WITH NO SHAME !

End the relationship first.

just don't get caught ;)

This